Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Anyone know if this series is still being worked on? It'd be a shame if it isn't!

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I hope there are many more chapters to this. It doesn't appear to have much in the way of pace but the characters are so likeable I don't really care so much

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm picking this again, read until chapter 6.... tsundere ending omg always cute when there is so much blushing!! I love age gap :) as long as the younger has more than 12 that's it !

last edited at Oct 23, 2013 11:00PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Almost forgot this existed...

joined Jul 30, 2013

After this last chapter, I'm a bit torn between Miss Sunflower/Camera-senpai and Miss Sunflower/Old Miss Sunflower (yeah, even though she's dead).

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Mix feelings. My eyes kinda hurt but this new chapter makes me exited.
Gosh a look into the past eh ? :"( Sempai and "I'd wait for you until graduation" eh ? Sounded like a legal age proposal to me, ha ha jk jk X"D

Gosh so beautiful this manga is. Thanks for the uploading.

joined Jul 17, 2013

the art of this is just ndsjqlfdnqsd so beautiful! and the story is so peaceful u v u

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

oooh the flashback is here, we're reaching the climax?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

That sempai is the photo store girl from chapter 4, isn't she

joined Feb 1, 2013

I wonder what happen to the previous miss sunflower?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder what happen to the previous miss sunflower?

She passes away from whatever she is ill with presumably. In chapter 7 miss sunflowers brother says miss sunflower (the current one) was with the previous owner in their final moments.

Yup - a blonde camera woman - in ch4 she dosnt just own a photography book store but has a camera and is taking shots so I'd say its her for sure.

I thought we had to get a flashback section- the previous miss sunflower is such an important past - is why the current one owns the store, has that name, likes books etc- that the story couldnt realy be complete without showing us some of what transpired back then.

I'm really curious if miss sunflower loved the previous owner and looked up to her purely platonicaly or had romantic feelings for her - kinda mirroring the modern day, with her in Matsuri's role? Either way they must have got very close- you don't have someone you dont love in some form with you when you die, or give them your shop.

joined Jun 1, 2013

yeah this is the sempai. Hope to see her now soon though. :v
edit: so now, we have the current Himawari-chan, the school girls sisters, the classmate, the sempai. All girls all fun huh... :3
~ couples and what not. Flashback some more and we'll back to the future to see what's next :">

last edited at Nov 24, 2013 9:57AM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

If they show a flashback of Previous Miss Sunflower on her death bed, I'm going to cry ;__;

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

If they show a flashback of Previous Miss Sunflower on her death bed, I'm going to cry ;__;

And when current Miss Sunflower cries, I'd also cry...

After all, current Miss Sunflower didn't cry when her mom left.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

So....I wonder what her true name is...

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I think both miss sun flowers are pretty cute, back then and now. and always will be

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow you have some awesome observation skills LOL. It could be!

joined Jul 17, 2013

Oh, no, i'm crying...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nngh! The feels! It's great to see more in depth into the current Miss Sunflower's character, but seeing what happened with the original Miss Sunflower can be tough.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Can you feel it? Feels incoming...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oh, no, i'm crying...

You are not alone there. Very sad - for both miss sunflowers. We've seen very little of the origional but she seems such a nice person too.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Nooooooooooo ;__________________; Previous Miss Sunflower ;____________________;
;_____________________________; cries
If next chapter is flashback too, my eyes will become rivers.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

D:
I died a little inside..

joined Jun 1, 2013

I'm in love.

And oh no. Happy New Y(yuri)ear to You, Miss Sunflower.

So much feels to handle. I want this manga to run forever. cries

joined Apr 13, 2012

my body is ready >// kind of missing Matsuri but i'm praying for her ;////; oh, how i love this series ~

To reply you must either login or sign up.