Forum › Posts by CupOfTea

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

i have a strong feeling that matsuri is somehow related to the previous ms.sunflower since she's giving the same vibes as her . .

joined May 10, 2013

"Answer to the obligatory oneshot question: Yes, there actually is a sequel to this."

thanks!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ShlT8p6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vlpO4zv.png[/IMG]

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

most of you all probably already know about this but . Yuru Yuri season 3 is coming soon this year ^^ i hope it will cover the sister arc and Oomuro family

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

Anime Website http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/sakura/

Now first of all, the thing I admire most about this manga is how it dared to push its yuri to text instead of simply being subtext or overtones. Manga Time Kirara https://twitter.com/mangatimekirara the magazine line that Sakura Trick! is published under, has a wide collection of yuri-ish material (K-On!, Kiniro Mosaic and Yuyushiki) and some rather overt ones as well (Saigo no Seifuku), but I would have never thought that a relatively big publisher Houbunsha, would even allow the level of yuri presented in Sakura Trick! to hit the shelves, much more make an anime of it, especially considering the poor sales of Saigo no Seifuku. But now that Sakura Trick! is here, we finally have the first romantic yuri TV series in over three years.

you may well know, romantic yuri hasn’t been too popular with Japan’s paying populace for many years now. Sasameki Koto, Aoi Hana, Candy Boy, and even the Sono Hanabira OVA were not exactly runaway successes, despite getting generally positive feedback. As people who don’t really take part statistically-wise on Japanese manga sales, we can only speculate and generalize as to why yuri is a lot less popular than its male counterpart.

So what makes Sakura Trick! so significant? To cut a long story short, it represents a willingness of the industry to take a risk; bet on a horse that’s showing signs of improvement in the race to turn a profit. Now that it’s safer to bet on yuri with the sizable success of shows like Madoka Magica, Yuru Yuri, Kiniro Mosaic and Non Non Biyori, publishers are looking into an untapped source of potential income.

This makes Sakura Trick! an important piece in the chessboard. The future of yuri weighs heavily on this one title. Success means more yuri anime, and failure may signal the beginning of another stagnation. Regardless of our individual opinions toward Sakura Trick!, every yuri fan should be happy that the industry is starting to notice us. Let us cross our fingers and hope for the best.

CupOfTea
Lemonade discussion 07 Jan 20:01
joined May 10, 2013

i hate to see jerky male in Yuri tag .....

CupOfTea
I Girl discussion 17 Nov 08:50
joined May 10, 2013

Am i the only one getting it?? The students all think she is the male teacher still and the cute one kissed her thinking she was the male and asked 'Am I the only one?' Which means that the guy sensei was f-cking the students or her at least! And with the 'I love you!' during roll call? This guy is a scumbag I cant believe he probably switched out with his Sister cus he was bout to get found out

i got mixed feelings after reading this and what you mention does makes sense. .i really hope that's not the case because it will be a major let down as i was really expecting a lot from this series.

CupOfTea
Tonari No discussion 08 Nov 13:02
joined May 10, 2013

my my .. i need more of this

joined May 10, 2013

my favorite pairing ^^
hima x saku
kyoko x ayano
akari x akane

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

i really love the anime .. episode 2 was marvelous! and the character are much more cuter than in the manga ufufufufu

CupOfTea
Citrus discussion 16 Oct 05:12
joined May 10, 2013

Taniguchi Harumi gives the same vibes with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIOg_m-bp4

CupOfTea
Citrus discussion 13 Oct 11:33
joined May 10, 2013

just thoughts on chpt 6 from >raws.<

It's almost like retarded people don't even glance over the thread before they post.

I bought them though...

mine is on its way . . .

you have some good point tho .. but after reading chapter 6 and re-read the previous chapter, i found out that
nineam is kinda rude in this forum/discussion

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

thanks Ara Scans! i'm lovin this ufufufufu

joined May 10, 2013

hmp ... . backdoor isn't my cup of tea ╮(╯▽╰)╭

CupOfTea
Cross Heart discussion 07 Oct 01:56
joined May 10, 2013

oh my.. how could i missed this. . . .fufufufufufufu

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

Ahh, I have to watch what I say around here I guess...I'd have no interest in doing it till next year, at least.

But even then, after taking a look at the raws for the first time in a long while (ever?), my interest is pretty low now, unfortunately. Lots of futa and some other stuff that I have very limited patience for

i understand that Chapter 4 is the worst for having futa and that freaking futa raped sai and her friends and forcing the other do shit to him the story would be great if futa wasn't included in the story. well at-least there's few good moment in the series and the ending is quite good :D

last edited at Oct 6, 2013 9:35PM

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

the series consist of 10 volumes. i really want to read this so bad kyaaaaaah!!!!
here's some of the chinese translated that i found but its not complete http://www.dmzj.com/xueyuanjiaoshi/
anyone knows where i can buy this manga?

It's complete at 5 volumes. Do you mean more Chinese translated ones? Or English translated ones? It's not licensed in English; there are no official English volumes. You can buy the volumes on amazon.co.jp.

thanks! I've try search at amazon, ,the shipping cost 2200Y . oh well gonna get it anyway along with citrus :)

CupOfTea
Fragtime discussion 25 Sep 10:01
joined May 10, 2013

i have a really bad feeling about this, i wish i'm wrong but it seems to me that the long haired girl want to use the MC.
if the plot goes in that direction i'll hate this manga because i like the shy girl

pretty much agreed with you..

CupOfTea
Citrus discussion 23 Sep 08:19
joined May 10, 2013

ch.5 was great!, definitely shipped/buy if this ever gets serialized or even "hopefully" given anime adaptation ..

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

the series consist of 10 volumes. i really want to read this so bad kyaaaaaah!!!!
here's some of the chinese translated that i found but its not complete http://www.dmzj.com/xueyuanjiaoshi/
anyone knows where i can buy this manga?

CupOfTea
Fragtime discussion 20 Sep 16:25
joined May 10, 2013

em
Imgur

joined May 10, 2013

i felt so sad for chika-chan . i would want to see her happy before this series ends.. T_T

CupOfTea
Gokujo discussion 14 Aug 02:06
joined May 10, 2013

i love the anime , wish it was longer tho

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

Ok it seems one person actually thank yuri project and the editor that put the work into this. Even if the story seems off. I got to say first, this is not a romantic story it doesn’t say it on the tag , is a realistic yuri teenage drama story. Ririko is not your tipical lovely lesbian, but a bi. It is true most of the girls that go to a girl’s school are this type of girl, who just want to have sex with a girl. It is a lesson in life to understand that not everything is wonderful in a yuri story. We will never know if Ririko was actually a slut so don’t insinuate things just because those girls were talking about her hanging out with lots of guys and stealing boys. We never found out if she was with a guy while with kiwa and she most likely hook up with a jerk after leaving kiwa. The only thing we know is that to begin with it was kiwa’s fault for not letting Ririko know about her feelings because she didn’t even know she was gay yet. She let her go, and Ririko being the typical bi fell for a dude. Shit happens…that’s just the way it is. Now it seems in the end they find each other again after years of being away from each other and now kiwa actually love Ririko. R as seen still had felt feelings for kiwa it seems Ririko just got together with the men who knows maybe to please her family? or just wanted to please her bi egotistical being. In the end the sex scenes weren’t even that apparent it mainly focus of a girl and her feeling to her high school sweetheart…if you didn’t read it with an open mind you will never have spotted any of this things. That’s why a true lesbian shall double think about falling for a bi. Lesson learn. Now we know what we look forward from the author in the future and what we get out of mangas…make sure you look at the tabs and beware. In another note I don’t know if anyone even knew but this author is use to writing shoujo manga. Guys everywhere, she doesn’t have enough experience writing about lesbian true love maybe because she hasn’t even experience about being a lesbian first hand but a bi. I’m a lesbian but this story was in a bi perspective. I have nothing against bisexuality unless I play through I have friends who are indeed like ririko….hooking up with guys and girls and so forth so those girls exist. Most of the time because they don’t even know what they are looking for, unless they have one preference over another, so beware to lesbians falling for these girls. They can break your heart into tiny little pieces.

the Queen has spoken ..

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

ughhh this is kinda sad. . .

CupOfTea
joined May 10, 2013

Age gap, Check
Incest, Check
Yuri, Check

Happiness, guaranteed :)

Post Approve