AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

She's just like me haha

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Utoptia posted:

And I want to add that everyone has his own morphology, which means some people will get fat even if they don't eat a lot and some won't gain weight and will remain skinny even if they eat 5-6 meals a day, while some people will be muscular even if they don't do anything ... frustrating, isnt it ?

This is definitely something to keep in mind. I'm quite scrawny despite eating plenty and getting no exercise. In fact in the six years since my life has become a lot more sedentary my weight hasn't changed at all despite my muscle mass (since at the time I was actually in quite decent shape) converting to more fat. Though my muscle mass itself hasn't even decreased a huge amount either. In that entire time I've put on a small enough amount of fat that the only person who would possibly notice it is me. And on top of all that, if you go by those stupid height based charts that a lot of places used to use I'd actually still be considered underweight for my height. (The ones that state what a person of your gender should weigh at X height which only seems to apply to average members of your gender but is far from something that should be globally true.)

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

It is bad of me that I want to see both of these characters get Fuuka'd by Truck-san?

last edited at Jul 21, 2016 4:00AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I want to eat an entire cake now...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

well this was awesome tomboy x tomboy YES PLEASE.

I totally want more of this

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

loved it when she splashed the water all over her facer

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

But if it's luf u like her no matter the looks~
Well, maybe sometime?

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Tomboy x Tomboy= my heaven

We don't see this enough.
If this becomes a thing, can we get a fag dyke tag?

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 10:01PM

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Also a pair of tomboys together is so hot. I really want a follow up.

YES more people who get it. Tomboy x tomboy needs to be a yuri subgenre of its own.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

to be fair the only character who said she was currently fat was the girl who dumped her? Asshole Kase just said she was gonna get fat if she kept drinking frappuccinos which is. true.

"Asshole Kase."

Bwahahaha.
There's an idea for an arc. What if all Kase's extreme etiquette in the face of impoliteness a huge cover up? What happens if she's repressing all that anger and she suddenly stops?

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Wow tomboy x tomboy, so rare

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Chikaon
July 19, 2016 8:38PM
She's prob just like average weight and not fit, which in Asia = fat. But seriously MC is totally me. Ughh I'm such a lazy slob who never finishes what she starts sigh.

Same sister ;_; this manga is 2real4me. Except women don't end up magically being into you in real life.

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 3:38AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It would be a dream come true if a woman said this to me

(Also if they could look like that too, it would be even better)

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

tomboy with abs
my weakest point

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I never read this before somehow, it's freaking hilarious. Seeing so much of MC in so many people, it hurts.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

News flash: local wlw find masculine women sexy. This is brand new information

/s, anyway I really don’t like the attitudes and frameworks being put forth here. Even if you find someone who’s a match for your assholery, it just means you’re going to be toxic together. Some people are just ornery and sarcastic which is chill, but I don’t know, I didn’t pick up those vibes. No thank you /10, though SAD as usual have pulled off another stunning work of translation. Love y’all.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh right I forgot about this. It really has no redeeming features besides having tomboys. Promotes poor body image and all of the characters are insufferable jerkasses.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Why is nobody talking about the fact that she went running in HER CROCS the first time around? Lmao i was screaming

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

i don't even eat 3 meals a day and i'm fat , who're you fooling , huh

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Protip: Don't go around saying that random people are gonna get fat and then call them assholes for retaliating. It usually doesn't end with you getting a girlfriend.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BakemonoJoker posted:

i don't even eat 3 meals a day and i'm fat , who're you fooling , huh

The fact you don't eat three meals a day could actually play into being fat. Even if you're eating the same amount of food as you would for three meals your body may be stockpiling nutrients because of how infrequently you eat.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Fit girl has a weird type.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Just found this and omg that’s me when I don’t lose weight.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Why did this resurge for people? I just saw a comment about it recently, but these comments came before that. I wonder if it was featured or something?

She is not fat. Her ex-girlfriend or whatever just finding a reason to breakup.

To reply you must either login or sign up.