Forum › Posts by ejxs

ejxs
Fuel discussion 01 Feb 05:00
joined Aug 31, 2017

Just found this and omg that’s me when I don’t lose weight.

joined Aug 31, 2017

I still don’t get this story.

ejxs
joined Aug 31, 2017

Ah still waiting on this :(

ejxs
Testify discussion 09 Oct 13:56
joined Aug 31, 2017

Did she die at the end? Since she no longer wanted to drink blood?

joined Aug 31, 2017

Emma Watson still a babe.

ejxs
joined Aug 31, 2017

Amane deserves better surrounded by selfish people.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Have read this countless of times and it’s still resonates with some of the machismo/ patriarchal thoughts towards lesbians. But god damn, this story is so beautiful. A true gem.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Ah miss this :(

ejxs
Please discussion 25 Oct 23:14
joined Aug 31, 2017

Hiro ‘forgetting’ and not even acknowledging Chiharu’s death to be of importance characterizes Hiro as inhumane for her lack of personality and indifference towards loss. It’s unfortunate Chiharu continues to love and die for a selfish Hiro, who does not deserve any of Chiharu’s tears.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Seen worst but dang.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Even after all these years I still don’t get the ending.

joined Aug 31, 2017

You know at the beginning I was struck by Sungji’s physical appeareancw because she looks like Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel and I love them both. But re-reading the story again; I’ve started to see how gorgeous Seju is and it’s a pity we won’t have an ending for her. It’s almost going to be a year since WDTFS ended, dang time sure does fly by.

ejxs
joined Aug 31, 2017

Love the incorporation of all sexual orientations and gender differences within this manga. This manga was ahead of its time and represents the 'abnormal' as the normal to which is now most widely accepted. Though the ending felt rush and left some unanswered question such as An's backstory, it manages to intertwine all love as acceptable.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 4:12AM

ejxs
Daisy discussion 26 Aug 07:15
joined Aug 31, 2017

She is the one person that been in my heart, all my life, so I made her my one and only piece on the side.

Dead

joined Aug 31, 2017

So were Megumu and Yuuko in love with each other? And is it correct to say that Yuuko slept with the other girl? Dang

ejxs
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 09:44
joined Aug 31, 2017

This is probably the first time in my life where I didn’t want the main characters to end up together. The ending was unfulfilling in the sense that all this uncecessary drama exhausted me as a reader and I wanted Yuzu to seek someone else. In the end, I wasn’t happy or sad because of their renewed relationship and marriage. Eh whatevs.

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 9:52AM

joined Aug 31, 2017

http://m.buka.cn/read/220806/65552

Dang dang, I feel bad now thinking A-chan was a horrible person.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 12:28AM