Forum › Bound to You discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Senryu posted:

I'm so flustered rn!!! After reading this, it reminded me of the one manga where there were two co-workers and the one girl didn't know if they were dating or not. So to confirm they were a thing she texted on their one month anniversary, and they did it right afterward and stuff >_< can someone please tell me what this manga was called?!

The one you're thinking of is Balance-Lee of Love! which is also by Rokuroichi.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I love this artists stuff!
That last pick(original credits page) of Haruka was so sehhh-xy!
I think imma do some re-reading soon ^_^

joined Sep 11, 2014

awwwww, im crying ;-;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I had to double check the tags 3 times to see there wasn't a bdsm tag. With a title like that, I'm a bit disappointed haha.

Applicationframehost_2019-05-26_18-54-02
joined Sep 22, 2014

so happy to see another rokuroichi work on here!! their art is a huge inspiration for me, and the story was satisfying to read too. it may not be the freshest thing plot wise for them, but they pulled it off well imo and i enjoyed it. time to reread all their other stuff, haha

Awww%20yea
joined Nov 4, 2016

Senryu posted:

I'm so flustered rn!!! After reading this, it reminded me of the one manga where there were two co-workers and the one girl didn't know if they were dating or not. So to confirm they were a thing she texted on their one month anniversary, and they did it right afterward and stuff >_< can someone please tell me what this manga was called?!

The one you're thinking of is Balance-Lee of Love! which is also by Rokuroichi.

THANK YOU! That's probably why it reminded me of this manga haha~

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The way Rokuroichi draws breasts is so vital and sexual. And the way they draw lips is super seductive as well. Also I liked this story's plot a lot. The way that Noriko suddenly realizes how much she despises herself when she really thinks about it is also quite powerful. Furthermore, I agree that the age gap tag might be in order here, because Noriko is definitely drawn to appear younger and fairly inexperienced, probably a freshman in college, and Haruka might be a year or two out of college, which would give a difference of about four or five years, which is a fair difference when you're that young.

"Working part-time in a general store" is pretty common trope in manga to signify "student" of come sort, though. So it's likely Haruka is also still in college. Rokuroichi also has a habit of drawing Older than she looks characters too, especially at the end of this one. In a skirt, Noriko kinda looks like a child even though we know she's at least 19 from the plot.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is how Hana to Hina should have been.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

This is how Hana to Hina should have been.

they will date when they are in college ?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I always love the art with the melancholic eyes and especially how they draw the hands. Does anybody know if Rokuroichi is still around?

theres this that got recently scanned but its like from 2012 if im seeing this right.

i checked amazon JP and it looks like Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange got a new version(?) thing (here's the listing) in 2015. however, im not sure if its just a reprint with a different cover or if it actually adds stuff.

that said. i hope someone translates the rest of the Rokuroichi stuff on Yuri Project and that recent one. i would edit them in a heartbeat.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Rokuroichi is one of my absolute favourites both in terms of writing and art style. Like their stuff is generally fairly patterned but it's a good pattern with a lot of feeling in it.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 143 typeset is in grey color, almost readable, why is that?

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

What a Christmas present I have her First volume at Home in german language

14729112_1822140911401358_566692425291691896_n
joined Nov 24, 2016

I've fallen for co-workers, so this one-shot was relateable and beautiful at the same time. Ahhh, such an inspiration for NSFW yuri one-shots to follow suit of.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Not to deny this beautiful work, but
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bound_to_you#10
That mouth, though.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the story might have even more impact if she'd worn an outfit that actually flattered her figure at the end. She just ends up looking like she's 12.

Maybe Haruka's a closet lolicon?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

time to reread all their other stuff, haha

I wasn't planning to (+I had 3 exams in the following days), but that's what I ended up doing, reread all of Rokuroichi's stuff, and it was better than I remembered. It was pretty sweet and casual for some, and angstier for others, but a pleasure to read nonetheless

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

fixed https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NAcy6fcWxoMUg5Z1FxVnFnOEE

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

fixed https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NAcy6fcWxoMUg5Z1FxVnFnOEE

https://yuriproject.net/bound-to-you/ updated

Miku xLuka lovers
Thumb_aw3wkt1ceaietcp
joined Jun 7, 2015

Pure Yuri, 404 men not found.that's what I want.rokuroichi best Yuri artist all the time.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Rokuroichi's all works are kinda same but you still re-read all of them countless times. I really love the way she draws lips. They're erotic enchanting and soft.

Yes! The lips are such a nice change from the typical thin line we normally see in anime. This guy or gal definitely has a talent for nice lips and eyes.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Cuteeee

joined Jul 23, 2017

I like her works (◍´ᯅ `◍) so magnificent!

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a wonderful sweet story about two characters! I enjoy this work for its art and message! It says never give up on love ... there is someone in this world who loves you!

joined Sep 26, 2022

In the final part where non chan is all dressed up is she wearing little black slip ons with huge thick socks on or are they just boots

To reply you must either login or sign up.