Forum › Posts by Senryu

Awww%20yea
joined Nov 4, 2016

I am so damn heartbroken. Ssamba was such a beautiful and inspiring artist. She had a bright career a head of her only to be cut off by cancer...

I am going to miss her and her story so deeply. But even if she is gone, her legacy will forever live on.

Ssamba, wherever you are out there, I hope you are happier. You didn't deserve an ending like this, so let's hope you have a fresh new beginning elsewhere. I adore you and your work. This isn't goodbye...

See you soon.

My thoughts/addressment: https://twitter.com/SimpleSenryu/status/966206717095825412

Senryu
Awww%20yea
joined Nov 4, 2016

Senryu posted:

I'm so flustered rn!!! After reading this, it reminded me of the one manga where there were two co-workers and the one girl didn't know if they were dating or not. So to confirm they were a thing she texted on their one month anniversary, and they did it right afterward and stuff >_< can someone please tell me what this manga was called?!

The one you're thinking of is Balance-Lee of Love! which is also by Rokuroichi.

THANK YOU! That's probably why it reminded me of this manga haha~

Senryu
Awww%20yea
joined Nov 4, 2016

I'm so flustered rn!!! After reading this, it reminded me of the one manga where there were two co-workers and the one girl didn't know if they were dating or not. So to confirm they were a thing she texted on their one month anniversary, and they did it right afterward and stuff >_< can someone please tell me what this manga was called?!