Forum › The One I Love discussion

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Saw the author and college tag, was happy.
Saw the love triangle; right, not gonna read this shit.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

An actual series from one of my favorite authors?? Yes sign me up! I'm ready to have my heart broken to pieces in this love triangle series!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Good execution and the characters are believable. I really like Akita Fumie's art and the expressions of her characters.

In some parts they were drawn rather young so I was thinking there'd been a flashback to high school again for a bit.

joined Jul 18, 2015

Angst tag sure is missing, there's a decent amount of it too.

The story so far feels rushed but I'll stay for the art.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 7:05PM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Dang, there is definitely going to be lots of angst.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Ugh, love triangle, no way in hell am I going to read this and subject myself to so much unnecessary pai...- oh man who am I kidding?
I'll be complaining about it all the time but I'll still be back for more every time and read every chapter xD

Seriously though, why not just make a yuri college series without a love triangle? It's interesting so far but I'm afraid there will be too much unnecessary drama again ^^'

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 7:33PM

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Aww fuck. I'm gonna feel sad for the "third party" in this, aren't I? It kind of feels like the inevitable "can't lose my best friend who I actually seem to romantically love" or "my best friend that I like isn't gay so I'm settling for you" shtick. Hopefully this surprises me.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Kinda expecting it to be a scenario like "I'm in love with my best friend, but I'm terrified of her finding out and being disgusted/scared of me, but I met this person who I'm not really in love with but has helped me out a lot, and even confessed to me while knowing about my feelings for my best friend and said that she would be fine dating me or pretending to date me even if I didn't love her yet, so maybe if I say I'm dating her then I'll be able to come out to my best friend and she won't feel threatened by me because I'm 'taken', and hopefully I'll eventually be able to get over my feelings for her and fall in love with this other girl instead, only it's a horrible mistake and if only I'd had the courage to be honest about my feelings in the first place then my best friend and I would've been happy together years ago and none of this would have happened". That's the feeling I get reading the first chapter, at least. This author sure likes her ironic unrequited loves.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Is it weird that i hate manga having girls with glasses?

Seems so good. But those glasses are telling me to stop reading it.

I guess i will pass it.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 8:45PM

joined Jun 14, 2013

BOO love triangle tag. Thanks for the heads up even though I'll probably end up reading it anyway.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I feel like mc is being pretty terrible, probably, but im sorta the kind of jelly insecure friend and I do relate and see her point, not that glasses girl is really doing anything wrong. I just feel mc, but I also know that it isn't glasses girl's fault
Hnngg what can we dooo... ;n; It's not her fault but mc's upset..... ;nnnn;

I guess i will pass it.

The complaints about the love triangle I get, it's not the sort of drama/angst that comfortable to read, but this is probably the stupidest reason
This series just got ditched because a character wears glasses.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I guess i will pass it.

The complaints about the love triangle I get, it's not the sort of drama/angst that comfortable to read, but this is probably the stupidest reason
This series just got ditched because a character wears glasses.

Ikr. I think it's weird too :/

I just kinda don't like glasses on girls' face. Maybe becuz I think they only make girls look ugly and hide their true beauty.

Or maybe its just my one of weird preferences.

Either way i hate when i see girls wearing glasses. Unless you totally can't see without glassses but then again contact lens exist for a reason.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Interesting, i want to see how this one plays out

joined Jan 22, 2015

Could be good. To soon to really tell.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 10:09PM

joined Jun 2, 2016

Either way i hate when i see girls wearing glasses. Unless you totally can't see without glassses but then again contact lens exist for a reason.

you know..contact lenses are uncomfortable.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

you know..contact lenses are uncomfortable.

Hmm. I see. If there is no other choice, i can undersand.

But to me, wearing glasses for little to no reason is plain stupid. Esp. when people said it looks sexy.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Hopefully, the love triangle is done well. Keeping my hopes up...

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

There's jelly all over the place there...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This really fucked me up, I only realised what was wrong after saying the words out loud

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I feel like mc is being pretty terrible, probably, but im sorta the kind of jelly insecure friend and I do relate and see her point, not that glasses girl is really doing anything wrong. I just feel mc, but I also know that it isn't glasses girl's fault

I don't blame either, and I always find stories that address these dark, ugly feelings really interesting. Just because someone feel or think awful things doesn't make them bad, and them acting on it or making bad choices because of it doesn't equal out to who they are. I think these types of characters are the most human.

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 12:32AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This is weird, I feel like I read this one before.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I'm ready to get my Kokoro stabbed with feels!! (⌐■_■)b

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I hope its less love triangle and more her accepting (and hopefully getting along with) Saeki (the girl friend)

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Stylish , draw carefully, beautiful background ,mc with a very human personality.... interesting but the love triangle don't let a good taste , lately I think this histories are necessary at some point just to make you feel something and the lecture won't turn boring and lacklesss.

I'm starting to get a like for love triangle since sentimental dust , hope this turn a mess of emotions

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

When will triangle love stop.

To reply you must either login or sign up.