Forum › Posts by neoradra

neoradra
joined Jun 2, 2016

I didn't find Washio's POV chapter as endearing or interesting as the ones from Kotooka. I found her kinda self-centered since she only cares about ending up with Kotooka and doesn't really thinks what would happen with the only person who is supporting her good

That's what love does to us, we become selfish because our emotions and feelings ruled over us and the only thing we want is to be with that person. Moreover, Washio is heartbroken causing her thoughts to become disarray and she can't think straight. Honestly, I can relate when I was a teenager, I neglect my friend, the one who supports me because I focus too much on trying to get the attention of someone I was in love with but she likes me as a friend. But hey! I gain +1 life experience. Nowadays, I don't go, "She is rejecting me!!! I must try to find a way to catch her KOKOROOOO!!" shit. (sorry for my bad Engrish)

neoradra
joined Jun 2, 2016

Very meh and dragged out. Dropping this.

If you don't have patience you should drop out. This manga is too tough for you.

joined Jun 2, 2016

What the fuck?!

neoradra
joined Jun 2, 2016

Either way i hate when i see girls wearing glasses. Unless you totally can't see without glassses but then again contact lens exist for a reason.

you know..contact lenses are uncomfortable.

neoradra
Walk Wit Me discussion 21 Jun 18:50
joined Jun 2, 2016

I'm feeling emotionally overwhelmed.

neoradra
joined Jun 2, 2016

SO FUCKING CUTE GAWWWHH~

neoradra
joined Jun 2, 2016

She's downright abusive.

neoradra
joined Jun 2, 2016