Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Apr 28, 2016

omg she's jealous
On the other hand, what was Shi-chan worrying about? About Yuzumori-san
She said she was relieved that she seemed like a normal kid, but I mean, i don't get what she expect/worried she'd be like
On one hand, I'm surprised at Yuzumori-san's initial comment, like she was trying to gauge something, but her last line is pretty childish, overly honest. She's just a bit more mature than others her age, but she's still just a kid.

Well Shi-chan is clearly worried about her friend being a lolicon. In terms of why she was consoled by Yuzumori's behavior, I think it's because she has a harder time seeing a kid who acts like an adult as much of a kid, so her worries about her friends "prediliction" is somewhat soothed, especially since what Mimika seems to be attracted to is the attention of Yuzumori rather than Yuzumori herself.

And yeah, Yuzumori is still a child, no matter how mature she might seem, so that very childish jealousy fits very well.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ooooh.

A bold declaration! Intially i really didn't liked this manga becuz of obvious lolicon and age gap but now i'm really getting into this manga.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I like where this is going.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Two of my favorite frames so far http://imgur.com/a/dk0QZ
Also how do I attach an image to a post without a link?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

If you're uploading from Imgur, you have to copy the "Direct Link" address and then paste it here in the forum with this format:

! [ ] (link)

Without spaces obviously.

last edited at Oct 29, 2016 12:59AM

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Using honorifics... Mimika is Humbert Humbert.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Ch. 9, pg 6, "Let's so Shi-chan" (I think that's "Let's go")

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I... DON'T LIKE YOU.

OH SHI-

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

LoL ASHAUSHAUSHASAH Shi-chan is the best!

Also, the details in the eyes of this art are very beautiful

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Next thing we know, Yuzumori will be a martial fighter and stomp Shi-chan's face into a locker and then the ground.. No wait, this isn't Nanoha Vivid :D
Do NOT underestimate lolis.

last edited at Oct 29, 2016 2:34AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

The best part:

'Now what'll you say to that Yuzumori?!'

. . . Takes deep breath . . .

I . . . DON'T LIKE YOU. BAM

Looks like Yuzumori don't like it if someone is more chummy with her puppy. :3

Just when it was getting a bit repetitive and people were complaining, the author threw a confrontation between Shi-chan and Yuzumori and we are sold again. :D

Also, the details in the eyes of this art are very beautiful.

Indeed. The author deserves some words of praise there.

Edit: I forgot to add, this was one of its best chapter.

last edited at Oct 29, 2016 4:51AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

So this is it huh? This is how the war for Mimika's heart begins.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wonder how that's going to turn out. Shi-chan seems to be probing Yuzumori, so kinda doubt she'll want to get into a competition for Mimika's affection, but she might still get dragged into it deeper than she thought.

But I like seeing Yuzumori getting jealous like that. :3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

BURN!

joined Jun 12, 2015

War is coming.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That tirade about how she was important to Mimika would probably make Shi-chan unlikeable to anyone, but I like that little "three's a crowd" vibe Yuzumori gives on the top of page 7. And then there's the little subtlety of her not so much as looking at Shi-chan until she can't ignore her gawking. I definitely have to agree this demands a great chapter 10 now.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Oh god that cliffhanger. What she gonna do???

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

"Mimika Noma, you're a dog!"
I died that early into the chapter xd

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Jealous much! Shi chan must be thinking "this bish"

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Don't know about that. Shi-chan did that braggin on purpose to check on Yuzumori's reaction after all, so depending on what she's after, she might be satisfied seeing that Yuzumori care that much about Mimika.

Or she might love trolling people and have some fun pouring oil on the fire she just lit. >>

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

angry yuzumori san is cute too >_<

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

It seems to me that rather than Yuzumori being jealous, she instead just sees through Shi's facade and dislikes her for being mean-spirited.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well that ended abruptly.

joined May 7, 2015

I think there's super big threshold of emotion to see Yuzumori's new facial expression. I guess there have been just one time of smiling and one time of angry face, right? Though it makes her expression priceless.

To reply you must either login or sign up.