Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Funny enough, we just found out Yuzumori's first name: Kaede. (assuming I haven't just missed it in prior chapters)

Aah where? In the latest raw?

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 5:20PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The latest raw is indeed this one. Next raws will be published the 10/03

Funny enough, we just found out Yuzumori's first name: Kaede.

I'm wondering how you know that too. Is it written in japanese in her exam papers, on Mimika's phone ?

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 5:25PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Is Yuzumori-san published biweekly?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yuzu confirmed bi? :v

joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuzu confirmed bi? :v

Ngl, got a good chuckle out of me

Indeed

Oh, its done online, that should make scanlating a quicker process (minus the scanning and all)

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 6:36PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

The latest raw is indeed this one. Next raws will be published the 10/03

Funny enough, we just found out Yuzumori's first name: Kaede.

I'm wondering how you know that too. Is it written in japanese in her exam papers, on Mimika's phone ?

Here:

last edited at Sep 26, 2016 2:15AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Here:

Kaede is one common reading of that kanji. Other possibilities include Fuu, Fuwa, and Momiji. Until the artist tells us the reading, we don't know for sure.

(And what am I doing reading a manga like this one!? Well I guess it must be because I also think it's a unique take on the subject.)

last edited at Sep 26, 2016 2:47AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

Kaede is one common reading of that kanji. Other possibilities include Fuu, Fuwa, and Momiji. Until the artist tells us the reading, we don't know for sure.

(And what am I doing reading a manga like this one!? Well I guess it must be because I also think it's a unique take on the subject.)

You are correct, we can't know for certain until the artist gives us more concrete evidence. And I'll admit I don't have a good feel for how common a certain reading is (as it pertains to names). However, I'd still be willing to bet a small sum that 'Kaede' is the most common (name) reading of that kanji.

last edited at Sep 26, 2016 3:07PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, for now, at least, we're sure she's in class 4-2. :p

joined Sep 21, 2014

You are correct, we can't know for certain until the artist gives us more concrete evidence. And I'll admit I don't have a good feel for how common a certain reading is (as it pertains to names). However, I'd still be willing to bet a small sum that 'Kaede' is the most common (name) reading of that kanji.

Is that why it wasn't translated? Or it just wasn't planned on being translated idk, but it would have been nice
I kinda hope it's Kaede. Out of personal preference, I like it better than the other readings.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Is that why it wasn't translated? Or it just wasn't planned on being translated idk, but it would have been nice
I kinda hope it's Kaede. Out of personal preference, I like it better than the other readings.

In all the manga I have read, I get the feeling that some scanlation groups (justifiably) don't bother translating background things like signs or book titles, etc. unless it serves a plot point or offers something humorous for a credit page. This probably falls into this category, as we clearly didn't need her last name to be translated since it serves as the title of the manga.

Also, I have seen translation notes which apologize for misinterpreting even a main character's name, so some might be more gun-shy when it comes to translating given names, especially where probabilities are roughly even for it being name X or name Y, unless absolutely necessary or being spelled out by furigana.

last edited at Sep 27, 2016 3:55PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is nagging me so much, what does that stare mean.
Tell me your sekrits.

last edited at Oct 7, 2016 5:35PM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Do I sense progress?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Do I sense progress?

Right when people were starting to complain on the story-pacing.
This manga and this author are so good, this is the best ongoing yuri manga at the moment, along with Always Human (which is more like a comics but whatever).

This might become the best (and legal) [yuri] loli out here. All Hail Ejima Eri !

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Aw man, it's the classic staring sadly with the three dots dialogue box thing. I hope that this doesn't mean anything bad is gonna happen (okay, it probably is).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I miss being scared of a rupture in my heart... #wakaru
I'm glad we got to see a chapter right before the previous one and that she was able to talk this time... Things are going good, I wonder what she felt right after the hug.

I can't help but think that her friend is only going to start a fight, or maybe something trigger an event like "Its not that I enjoy to spend my time with an older friend, it's only with Mimika that I feel happy" something like that? >//////<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Plot twist: The friend is a hardcore lolicon, and Mimika has to protect Yuzumori from her.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

The plot is being set up to make Yuzumori more grown up for her age but still retaining the child like emotions.
I'm a sucker for stuff like this.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuzumori's a sweet kid

joined Jul 26, 2014

Yuzumori san's gonna get gangbanged now?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Here Comes A New Challenger!!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Plot twist: The friend is a hardcore lolicon, and Mimika has to protect Yuzumori from her.

I guess that would explain why Shiori seems so unfazed by Mimika being a lolicon... since she's a lolicon herself, she can relate to her! Now, that would be a great twist (maybe).

I wonder if Shiori's going to be like that doctor guy from that Beloved manhwa that showed up here recently, dropping some "vague" hints here and there that Mimika is in love with Yuzumori. It seems like it would fit her personality based on the little we know about her.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I sense a lot of embarrassing prying in the next chapter by third wheel-san

Also everyone talking about how her friend is a lolicon too. NO BACK OFF. YUZUMORI IS FOR MIMIKA!
this image comes to mind

last edited at Oct 7, 2016 7:28PM

joined Sep 15, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch08#20
That bag is entirely too big for a child that size.

To reply you must either login or sign up.