Forum › Their Story discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

"i fucking kiss men too" was outright amazing

They must put that on a guide of how to not come out to parents.

The two yaoi guys in TS are funny, because they are always awkard with each ther lol. Especially how the big one is usually looking at the shorter like here
https://67.media.tumblr.com/39149ea45c521e779e5d72da361484dd/tumblr_o26ttvRiA71trx9pno1_500.jpg

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I ship all the ships here. yuri, yaoi, everything in this manga is so good~

"i fucking kiss men too" was outright amazing

Amen!

(although I hate it when good food goes to waste, it looked so tasty)

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

NO HIS LIPS BELONG TO HIS SENPAI!!! i dont even like yaoi but that wus funny

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm not hot!

I think Sun Jin might think otherwise, QT

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Upperclassman is the best, I love him.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I like the yaoi couple... They're awkward!cute.

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Yussss these dorks are back. Love this series <3

joined Jul 31, 2016

I freakin love the humor in this

joined Feb 1, 2013

A good alternate title for this series would be "Dorks in Love".

But seriously, I adore Sun Jing x Qui Tong (the cuties!). I wasn't initially sure about that giant senpai- mainly because it seemed like the kouhai was scared of him the first few times he appeared. (It also didn't help that his face was always out of frame early on). But after he dealt with those bullies, I began to like him.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 12:39AM

Tumblr_ndnn48whri1rl9sqto10_r2_500
joined Jun 10, 2016

I want more...

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Is this the end? I've seen some images of them kissing that look pretty canon and drawn by Tanjiu but I can't find any chapter after this last one.

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

I want more...

yep

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Touching eyelashes is just flirtatious action.

Who the heck makes that kind of gesture that goes that deep into personal space with someone who they're not in an intimate relationship with already?

Someone who does not recognize it as going too deep into personal space considering that they're always so close to each other? I mean they hug and have A LOT of close physical contact. The physical contact is initiated by QT as much as it is by SJ. So they're both okay with touching. Hell, SJ ASKED and QT said okay. This is another form of close physical contact. One we may not be familiar with but people have their own ways of expressing themselves.

I dunno about where you live but it's a common greeting around here to stuff your fingers into peoples' eyes with no warning.

I dunno bout you but it's common practice to complete misrepresent facts in order to twist perception of something in a way that one prefers. See? I can do it too. Although to be honest, this is actually a common practice called rhetoric. It's even taught in high school.

SJ is not greeting QT. She's not stuffing her fingers into QT's eyes either. She had a moment where she's really drawn to QT and QT let her touch her eyelashes. It's like when someone sees a pretty flower and wants to touch the petals.

I just read this from the start in a few hours. The wait is gonna kill me.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 2:00AM

joined Jan 4, 2014

Both bears, huh... Who would have thought.

(took me a while to realise that it really WAS a continuation)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaahh! now this... This is a development I like, changing the pace to other characters it's okay, we need to learn what they're doing right? I just didn't like how they jumped from one to another, but this way, we mix them all in one event so everyone gets a part and growth.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

captainfail posted:

I dunno bout you but it's common practice to complete misrepresent facts in order to twist perception of something in a way that one prefers. See? I can do it too. Although to be honest, this is actually a common practice called rhetoric. It's even taught in high school.

It's also common practice to not miss blatant jokes. You might try that out.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Is Tan Jiu smoking anything funny lately? Lol just saw the animals chapter, but really, I find it very cute and creative tbh haha. Animals make everything better

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

It's also common practice to not miss blatant jokes. You might try that out.

I know. It is a joke used to represent the eyebrow touching in a negative light by 'jokingly' compare it to stuffing finger's into people's eyes with no warning. It is an exaggeration of what SJ did but in doing so, it implies that what she did is not acceptable since you make it seem like it is a lesser version of another unacceptable act.

Of course, what really happened is that SJ did it with warning, after QT agrees, and is merely affectionately touching QT where she thinks QT is cute.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 1:58AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

captainfail posted:

I know. It is a joke used to represent the eyebrow touching in a negative light by 'jokingly' compare it to stuffing finger's into people's eyes with no warning. It is an exaggeration of what SJ did but in doing so, it implies that what she did is not acceptable since you make it seem like it is a lesser version of another unacceptable act.

Of course, what really happened is that SJ did it with warning, after QT agrees, and is merely affectionately touching QT where she thinks QT is cute.

It's not implying anything at all. It's making a dumb joke and nothing more than that. You should strive to not live up to your username.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Dat "MAN'S Outrage" though....

Nods in understanding

As a fellow man who is ignored by girls, i fell ya, man. You will have your day.......eventually T.T

joined Jul 22, 2016

A basketball battle! How high tension.
Haha, the animals were very cute. Though I was a bit confused at first.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

QT was so cute, in that panel when she picked up the ball (ノ*´ ▽ ` )ノ*
It was interesting to see it relate back to her, I had forgotten that QT went to South High

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 4:52PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I thought the animals section was genius and Qiu Tong looked utterly cute as a little white kitten.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh Qiu Tong will surely end up seeing that match and fall more in love with SJ

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I love bear upperclassman.

To reply you must either login or sign up.