Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

joined Aug 20, 2016

It takes a few minutes to get used to the format, but otherwise it seems quite interesting.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well that was... errr... Interesting?...

some page's lower border feels like they are cut halfway through panels.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Cute start! Can't wait to read more.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Reminds me of StoPani...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I know it's bad to criticize scanlators, but the editing is a bit lazy.

Other than that, it's promising. It's been floating around scanlation sites for a few weeks and it had already caught my eye.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

A Room for Two with a different name. I like it though.

I'm afraid however, there won't be any actual yuri... Tell me I'm wrong.

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 2:52PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A Room for Two with a different name. I like it though.

I'm afraid however, there won't be any actual yuri... Tell me I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it'll be at least more yuri compared to A Room for Two. I mean they usually don't bring in the prince/princess thing for nothing. But yeah, I do hope that the scanlation quality improves. It's pretty sloppy, though not unreadable.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

It's actually dynastys fault for feeling weird. It's a webtoon and supposed to be one long strip but here it's cut to pages instead for some reason.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's actually dynastys fault for feeling weird. It's a webtoon and supposed to be one long strip but here it's cut to pages instead for some reason.

Go to 'Their Story' and you'll see that they're fine. It must be because the files weren't cropped right.

Otherwise, it's pretty good so far.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Chapter 1 links to chapter 3, and chapter 3 links to chapter 2.

I don't really like the upper/lower class play between the two divisions. I've heard enough of that in my life for it to become repetitive.

joined Jul 22, 2016

It's cute. Nyufufu, but I wonder why the group doing this decided to upload it all cut up?
Even if it's similar to some other manga, I still enjoy this type of thing a lot~

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

A Room for Two : Romeo & Juliet Edition

joined Aug 20, 2016

This is actually really interesting I,I kinda like it

joined Aug 17, 2016

This looks promising and cute OwO

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

The cropping makes my skin crawl, but it seems interesting enough.

Aha2
joined Dec 27, 2015

The cropping makes my skin crawl, but it seems interesting enough.

Even parts of the text were sliced off. I'd offer to help but I have commitment issues and have absolutely zero experience in scanlating, save for the skills needed to do it...

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I can do the editing, but I don't have any experience with the general scanlating process. If someone tosses me the typeset/QC copy I can re-crop everything.

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 9:42PM

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I know it's bad to criticize scanlators, but the editing is a bit lazy.

Other than that, it's promising. It's been floating around scanlation sites for a few weeks and it had already caught my eye.

More like, they don't seem to have re-drawers. Though I imagine it's harder with a full-color comic.
I don't mind, just so long as I get to read it in English I really don't care if there's overlapping text and stuff. In all honesty, I'd sacrifice the re-drawing entirely if it meant quicker releases, as mean as I know that is...
But if you're talking about the cropping, yeah, I don't know the technicalities but I feel like that could be better. There are even parts where the panel seems to end at the very top of the next page. There's gotta be a reason they couldn't just cut it off at the actual end of the panel, right? Are they just doing it automatically by length? Weird... Not like I can't get used to it, though.

joined Mar 6, 2015

A Room for Two : Romeo & Juliet Edition

^ I couldn't agree more XD
Hopefully, we'll see Yukino pulling a Hina and jump out the window lol
Btw did anyone read Nobara as No-bra?

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

I don't really like the upper/lower class play between the two divisions. I've heard enough of that in my life for it to become repetitive.

I really hate this theme when it shows up. Power dynamics like this generally come off as really disturbing to me rather than dramatic.

Or, like with sakuya x remilia, destroy believability. In that case, how can you have a relationship when one person is practically a slave?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I really hate this theme when it shows up. Power dynamics like this generally come off as really disturbing to me rather than dramatic.

Or, like with sakuya x remilia, destroy believability. In that case, how can you have a relationship when one person is practically a slave?

Why not?

I means the whole power dynamics were only acknowledged in the last few decades or so and only in Western countries. There are thousand years of human history before that, and most of the time family power structure were not even close to equal

joined Jan 8, 2014

Strawberry Panic was good but so much drama and emphasis on the school system....not nearly enough yuri :p

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Just can't enjoy that kind of page formating. :/

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I don't mind, just so long as I get to read it in English I really don't care if there's overlapping text and stuff. In all honesty, I'd sacrifice the re-drawing entirely if it meant quicker releases, as mean as I know that is...

Agreed. Just like I prefer Japanese sound effects, I don't mind having the original text present sometimes. Especially when it seems like the creator intended it to contribute aesthetically.

But if you're talking about the cropping, yeah, I don't know the technicalities but I feel like that could be better. There are even parts where the panel seems to end at the very top of the next page. There's gotta be a reason they couldn't just cut it off at the actual end of the panel, right? Are they just doing it automatically by length? Weird... Not like I can't get used to it, though.

Having a bubble cut in half, I can almost deal with -- not too different from when a sentence gets broken across panels in print mange. The worst one was when the text was on one page and the expression of the person speaking was on the next. It totally changed the interpretation for me.

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

Agreed. Just like I prefer Japanese sound effects, I don't mind having the original text present sometimes. Especially when it seems like the creator intended it to contribute aesthetically.

Having a bubble cut in half, I can almost deal with -- not too different from when a sentence gets broken across panels in print mange. The worst one was when the text was on one page and the expression of the person speaking was on the next. It totally changed the interpretation for me.

dem right.
chapter 2 and 3 got mixed up in list

To reply you must either login or sign up.