Forum › If a Lie Is Not Told, It Cannot Become Yuri discussion

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

I loved the fact that she actually cut her nails. That the author actually knew enough to remove them pussy shredders.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

well this one just had a while range of emotions didn't it

joined Jun 20, 2014

When "It's just a prank, bro!" goes horribly wrong.

joined Jul 23, 2016

Had to stop by to thank you for bringing us this one MrOrange. Really loved both character designs, and the expressions (not only the lewd ones) were on point for me. Thanks again!

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Holy moly~ hallelujah =))
That girl got converted to YURITISM. A world of wild flowers. A world of pure Yuri mess. That is YURI. She saw the LIGHT! Oh thank the Yuri.

joined Mar 8, 2016

I liked almost everything about this, except that it uses one of my least-favorite hentai tropes, the "rape-that-becomes-consensual."

Now, i've been around the block and I have waded through some truly horrific stuff in search of snippets of content that I like, and often exercised some Olympic-level cognitive dissonance to enjoy it. I get that for some reason rape and loli are ubiquitous in hentai, and that hentai can be a safe outlet for people with those fantasies. I accept that because, for some reason, the artists who draw in the styles I like draw the extreme stuff, I will not often find things that hit my sweet spot. But it does sting a little when something comes close like this and could easily have dispensed with the rape lines.

Outside of hentai it bugs me how casually that word is used to mean "decisive victory." Especially if you're a gamer you hear it constantly. I guess with it being unacceptable in most circles to use racial or ethnic slurs, and less acceptable to use homophobic slurs, that rape is the new go-to insult for teenagers looking to sound badder than they are. I can't believe that anyone with any frame of reference for just how horrible rape is could throw it around so lightly.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Everything went better than expected!

More like wetter than expected, ohoho~

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

"That slap was a joke. go on laugh"

I just died at that part X'D

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 3:21AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I could say that yuri is glorious. It makes two straight girls making out each other. I wonder if there is another story similar with that situation.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

:/

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

too many censored... i dont know what's going on in some panels

joined Jun 12, 2015

I was just ready to complain about the "lesbian having bad experience with boyfriends before" (page 15), but it looks like the translation is wrong there. Please fix it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Now, let's fuck".

Okay.

Also, love how she trims her nails at the end. The author knows their stuff.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 5:22AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

too many censored... i dont know what's going on in some panels

a majority of the none penetration shots were clit teasing ones if you look carefully at the placement. Which I fucking lovveeee

joined Jun 30, 2015

I liked almost everything about this, except that it uses one of my least-favorite hentai tropes, the "rape-that-becomes-consensual."

Now, i've been around the block and I have waded through some truly horrific stuff in search of snippets of content that I like, and often exercised some Olympic-level cognitive dissonance to enjoy it. I get that for some reason rape and loli are ubiquitous in hentai, and that hentai can be a safe outlet for people with those fantasies. I accept that because, for some reason, the artists who draw in the styles I like draw the extreme stuff, I will not often find things that hit my sweet spot. But it does sting a little when something comes close like this and could easily have dispensed with the rape lines.

Outside of hentai it bugs me how casually that word is used to mean "decisive victory." Especially if you're a gamer you hear it constantly. I guess with it being unacceptable in most circles to use racial or ethnic slurs, and less acceptable to use homophobic slurs, that rape is the new go-to insult for teenagers looking to sound badder than they are. I can't believe that anyone with any frame of reference for just how horrible rape is could throw it around so lightly.

It is not rape if it is not tagged as one

joined Mar 25, 2013

It is not rape if it is not tagged as one

Sooo, if a mod/admin tagged all stories with Rape, even the ones that have absolutely no sex, you'll agree that they're rape? Interesting.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Wow, I was actually considering translating it, but you got it first ;O

apparently there are some complains about translation errors, but since I dont know can someone check the raws to make sure?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ It isn't rape just because she says she is going to - the other girl is clearly into it right away. She even apologized for being in such a rush to start with and comforted her. I do wish though mangaka wouldn't use the 'i'm going to rape you' thing - when they clearly are not going to or need to - 90% of the time when a girl says it in yuri she just means she is going to have her way with her - and is really excited etc - but would stop right away if the other girl wasn't into it (seen that several times).

I really liked this manga myself - there were a few issues like the 'we had bad experiences with guys trope' (someone said it was mistranslated? - I hope so). But overall - it was good - the sex was erotic and well done, the characters were good and there was a sweet ending and a few more serious bits like the slap - and the nails - made me think the author knew their stuff.

Telemon - The reverse case doesn't always logically follow - if a sites tags are accurate 99% of the time for example - it would be reasonable to assume if a story is missing a tag then it doesn't warrant said tag - not that in a case that doesn't exist you would consider the tags true no matter what if they were randomly stuck where they shouldn't be.

Not that you can't disagree with tags or the uploaders make mistakes - but I'd guess a lot of people reading this would agree it does not warrant the tag.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 7:07AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I loved the fact that she actually cut her nails. That the author actually knew enough to remove them pussy shredders.

Honestly, authors addressing the nail issue has basically become a kink all on its own for me.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

For a story with typical "raped but felt good at the end so it was k" It was surprisingly cute and touching at moments. Also of course can't complain about ending. The cut nails were indeed a nice touch. Overall pretty good for a hentai.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

^^ It isn't rape just because she says she is going to - the other girl is clearly into it right away. She even apologized for being in such a rush to start with and comforted her. I do wish though mangaka wouldn't use the 'i'm going to rape you' thing - when they clearly are not going to or need to - 90% of the time when a girl says it in yuri she just means she is going to have her way with her - and is really excited etc - but would stop right away if the other girl wasn't into it (seen that several times).

Telemon - The reverse case doesn't always logically follow - if a sites tags are accurate 99% of the time for example - it would be reasonable to assume if a story is missing a tag then it doesn't warrant said tag - not that in a case that doesn't exist you would consider the tags true no matter what if they were randomly stuck where they shouldn't be.

Not that you can't disagree with tags or the uploaders make mistakes - but I'd guess a lot of people reading this would agree it does not warrant the tag.

I'd argue with that but don't have time right now. Actually dynasty doesn't tag a lot legit rape cases because they are not as extreme as what we usually think about rape, and it is usually just lack of consent but both girls actually like each other and one is just feeling shy/not prepared. For this one I'd actually say rape is legit, but as with similar stuff, in this case rape tag is omitted cos it isn't as bad and people who wouldn't actually mind it, could skip it instead. This topic was brought up a few times and is kinda hard to decided clear line who is right. Anyway dynasty tags are not always 100% correct as it is still just people who tag.

Tamahime posted:

I'd say more, but that is actually a issue. With so many people casually saying rape (looking at you feminists) the word become so common and deprived of meaning that it no longer feels the same way it used to be and people don't actually understand how fucked up it is.

h3x posted:

I was just ready to complain about the "lesbian having bad experience with boyfriends before" (page 15), but it looks like the translation is wrong there. Please fix it.

I checked the line and she indeed says ex-boyfriend. Which part was wrong then?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^ Well someone checked this on /u/ and:
"This is completely wrong. The correct translation is "It's because I made you feel bad about it, it's the same thing your ex did".

The last page too "Aren't you supposed to be a girl" that makes no sense is actually "You weren't a virgin, right?". And probably some other stuff is wrong."

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

^ Well someone checked this on /u/ and:
"This is completely wrong. The correct translation is "It's because I made you feel bad about it, it's the same thing your ex did".

The last page too "Aren't you supposed to be a girl" that makes no sense is actually "You weren't a virgin, right?". And probably some other stuff is wrong."

Sorry about that, I'm still learning Japanese, so I'm going to make some mistakes, especially with more complex sentences like that one on pg15. As for the last page, I thought she was referring to her loudly talking about having sex as being unladylike. BTW if you see an error, please just PM me on twitter or e-hentai, and I'll fix it right away. Just gimme a sec and I'll fix these.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 9:22AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the hard work Orenji-kun tho :) You can't learn without making mistakes - and it's a hell of a lot better than if i tried to translate it myself lol.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Feel like I'm just reading both Asagi Ryuu's work and Mira's work at the same time...

To reply you must either login or sign up.