Forum › Posts by DeackonFrost

DeackonFrost
joined Jul 23, 2016
Anhmaruwu-1467893390951989251-img1

Damn, the look in their eyes is something else.

DeackonFrost
Ama + Devi discussion 27 Jun 17:13
joined Jul 23, 2016

I really need more of this, characters are so nice, and even tho I do enjoy their other works this was pretty classy.

DeackonFrost
joined Jul 23, 2016

Can someone point me to where or how to buy this, I really want to support stuff like this, and I totally agree with Sisyphus.

DeackonFrost
joined Jul 23, 2016

Is this gonna be another Futaribeya (A Room for Two)? 'Cause you know what happened with Futaribeya.

What happened? o_o

DeackonFrost
Image Comments 08 Dec 21:32
joined Jul 23, 2016
Cxijzgbuqaa8dtn

Nero looks so happy lol

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 9:32PM

DeackonFrost
joined Jul 23, 2016

Isuke and Haruki are so hot together <3 Also Totaku is looking good with the long hair, pretty neat wrap up could do with more tho.

DeackonFrost
joined Jul 23, 2016

Chapter 12 translation.
http://imgur.com/a/XWG7e

Sweet bro! Thanks for this, you´re always delivering I really appreciate it.

As messed up as their relationship is I just can leave this alone... guess I´m a sucker for pretty art and naughty girls.

joined Jul 23, 2016

This is great news, author is the best. Thanks for showing me this.

DeackonFrost
Cocytus discussion 01 Sep 23:16
joined Jul 23, 2016

for anybody whos not patient enough >>> http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/14796.html >>> raws with translation txt

Thank you very much for this. God I love/hate Kodama Naoko's stuff... I sure hate this Mao chick, such a selfish and generally shitty thing to do to someone else, like sure you can be all the biromatic you want and that's fine as long as you find someone to share that with, definitely not the case with Itsuki, girl deserves to be happy... here is hoping she get's it on with her coworker and dumps this Mao.

Anyway~ Thanks to the scanlators for bringing this to us, and to the author for writing/drawing it, I enjoyed it for sure.

last edited at Sep 1, 2016 11:17PM

joined Jul 23, 2016

Had to stop by to thank you for bringing us this one MrOrange. Really loved both character designs, and the expressions (not only the lewd ones) were on point for me. Thanks again!

DeackonFrost
Image Comments 01 Aug 23:32
joined Jul 23, 2016
Pulse%20ep06%20cover

Wish Mel had that hairstyle all the time.

DeackonFrost
joined Jul 23, 2016

Just wanted to tell we've picked it up, will probably release the next full chapter in a few days

Sweet! Thank you very much.