Forum › Sunshine & Bright Stars discussion

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Desire to throat punch Bai Du has faded. It's nice to see that she was able to understand Xin's feelings.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This is so horrible that I have to keep reading it. I mean just look at Ah Meng's striped shirt. That was literally just a white shirt edited to have black bars on it.

raisedbydolls
joined Jun 7, 2016

can't read it. no matter how much I zoom in it's just too small.

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

Desire to throat punch Bai Du has faded. It's nice to see that she was able to understand Xin's feelings.

That's what i was saying in a previous post, hoping for her to change and understand the situtation, if Bai Du was my friend and the same thing happened, i would be happy for, changing for the better and all that.... as i am now happy =3

joined Jun 12, 2015

can't read it. no matter how much I zoom in it's just too small.

Click Resize button in the top right corner.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 2:59PM

%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%93%d7%94
joined Dec 4, 2013

The pacing is terrible and it's all over the place but I'm still reading it god

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Almost as many good moment as really odd ones. Dogs in bag? Self proclaimed second-mom who just leaves her kid scared and home alone? I figure some of the odd lines are translation of expressions thing.

Some of the art in later chapters gets really good. Guy with glasses had a few nice lines. I thought it was interesting that the friend wasn't all on board when she found out our main character was gay. Some people get that way. Doesn't always mean they will be that way forever ya know.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This 3 months of quarrel and silence doesn't bother me as much as the puppy inside a paper bag...

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is so incredibly contrived. Like sorry but nobody on Earth starts a multiple month long fight because of a missed text message that's an insane degree of not communicating.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

The thought of puppy being inside the bag for three months...

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Okay. So...

They had a fight and stopped talking for 3 months??? Woow, talk about holding a grudge, girl o.O
Bai Du actually became a decent person/friend? What the hell happened? O.o i guess Pu Yi is gonna be the next villain now?
She came out to her mom?

Damn, so much can happen in a single release lol

joined Jan 16, 2016

Hrm... oh well... I kinda get the "They break up and maybe meet again in x years"-feeling for this story, seeing on the manager of them and how difficult the whole "She has a girlfriend"-situation seems, seen on their debut and building up a career as band.

sigh Really hope my feeling is wrong there, but looks like alot more problems are coming their way now.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 4:53PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

They had a fight and stopped talking for 3 months??? Woow, talk about holding a grudge, girl o.O

ikr, how can you not talk to your gf for so long if you want to be with them?

f it was me I would just assume we broke up??

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

87 days is crazy, what were they even doing

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 5:30PM

joined Feb 7, 2016

Hrm... oh well... I kinda get the "They break up and maybe meet again in x years"-feeling for this story, seeing on the manager of them and how difficult the whole "She has a girlfriend"-situation seems, seen on their debut and building up a career as band.

sigh Really hope my feeling is wrong there, but looks like alot more problems are coming their way now.

Oh mann...now that you mention that, it sounds very plausible :( I really hope they don't go down that route

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ohhh great great!

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Okay...so...I'm going back to mourning at fluttering feelings. This manwha seems so off now... Ugh. I wanna delete my first post regarding this story...but maybe not.

But i'll continue to read this. Manwhas gives me more hope than the regular Japanese yuri ones nowadays. I'll see where this goes for now...

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

This is so horrible that I have to keep reading it. I mean just look at Ah Meng's striped shirt. That was literally just a white shirt edited to have black bars on it.

That shirt fucking hurt my eyes, jesus I thought I was having a stroke.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I hope the problem train will stop. Of course I don't mean an empty story but never ending problems starts to annoy after sometime. Or maybe they can start to have some real problems instead of these

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I actually rather like this story cause I just view it as a shitty soap opera or one of those stupid J-Dramas but for yuri. I find looking at the the story from that perspective makes it much more entertaining, especially since you can't be disappointed since you expect nothing from it in the first place.

joined Jul 25, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm the anon translator who's been working on this series. I'm very sorry about this. I just found out from reading this discussion that I made a typo while typing up my translation for chapter 61. Chengzi and Ah Ming didn't ignore each other for 87 days - it was 27 days (which is a lot more reasonable...)

I'm very sorry about this mistake and the confusion it has caused. This is solely my mistake and has nothing to do with the person who's been typesetting it the past few days, who's working independently based on my pastebin translations.

I'll work on correcting this. In the meantime, hopefully this post will reach more readers.

joined Jul 21, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm the anon translator who's been working on this series. I'm very sorry about this. I just found out from reading this discussion that I made a typo while typing up my translation for chapter 61. Chengzi and Ah Ming didn't ignore each other for 87 days - it was 27 days (which is a lot more reasonable...)

Don't worry. I'll edit that later! Corrected version is gonna be at mega. (^ω^)

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

I'm noticing some odd similarities here.

http://prntscr.com/bxk3ec

joined Jul 25, 2016

Don't worry. I'll edit that later! Corrected version is gonna be at mega. (^ω^)

Thank you so much! You're the best!! (And totally making me want to consider Nico as my new fave LL character haha)

To reply you must either login or sign up.