Forum › Posts by sbstranslator

sbstranslator
joined Jul 25, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm the anon translator who's been working on this series. I'm very sorry about this. I just found out from reading this discussion that I made a typo while typing up my translation for chapter 61. Chengzi and Ah Ming didn't ignore each other for 87 days - it was 27 days (which is a lot more reasonable...)

Don't worry. I'll edit that later! Corrected version is gonna be at mega. (^ω^)

Thank you so much! You're the best!! (And totally making me want to consider Nico as my new fave LL character haha)

sbstranslator
joined Jul 25, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm the anon translator who's been working on this series. I'm very sorry about this. I just found out from reading this discussion that I made a typo while typing up my translation for chapter 61. Chengzi and Ah Ming didn't ignore each other for 87 days - it was 27 days (which is a lot more reasonable...)

I'm very sorry about this mistake and the confusion it has caused. This is solely my mistake and has nothing to do with the person who's been typesetting it the past few days, who's working independently based on my pastebin translations.

I'll work on correcting this. In the meantime, hopefully this post will reach more readers.