Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hey guys according to twitter, ssamba posted on her blog that she has Cancer... I'm so sad, it seem like she went through surgery already, I dont know how severe it is. Hopefully we get a full translation soon. She also posted SeolRae new official art, that kinda hurts me </3

joined Feb 22, 2015

@takachi I'm bad at drawing chibi ;-;

@madlax232 What the fuck?!... Is the announcement on this one too? http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

Could someone translate? ;-; Man, that's bad fucking news. I hope she's okay...

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 12:28PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul <-- the link to her blog in case anyone wants to check it out

It's an extremely sad news, and it seems like the cancer has already spread and is already terminal. I have no other words, just hope and pray for the best for Ssamba. :(

The new official art makes me kind of happy and sad at the same time ;;

joined Feb 22, 2015

Terminal already... Man, I can't take this news...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn. Very sad news.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul <-- the link to her blog in case anyone wants to check it out

It's an extremely sad news, and it seems like the cancer has already spread and is already terminal. I have no other words, just hope and pray for the best for Ssamba. :(

Terminal??? So sad news...I feel really sad for Ssamba....even though I didn't know her....Feels so unreal :''''(
Wtf is going on in 2016...

joined Feb 22, 2015

How do I send fanart to her? I will draw a lot.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Terminal? Are you sure? I feel like in denial. Oh God... I can't. This is really sad.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMG.... nooooooo :( 2016 is really cursed year.... T^T

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Terminal? Are you sure? I feel like in denial. Oh God... I can't. This is really sad.

I'll just copy paste the information I read from Renko's post on the other FF thread

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but it seems Ssamba has cancer, hence a lot of breaks she had been taking (and my friend who translated it for me said it has spread to other places and it is terminal)... Extremely sad.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I am at lost for words. I had uneasy feelings awhile back when the author said she's having stomach issues. It is serious enough to take more than two weeks off. I have had stomach problems in the past several years but never had to take a week off.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:12PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Damn guys... I'm speechless...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Guys! I got a suggestion!

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:17PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

^I am in

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Jesus fucking christ. I don't know what to say, this is devastating.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Im In SU down to do anything to lift her spirits.

OHHHH man my heartaches. To much bad news this week and it only Monday. -__-

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:04PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

My heart is breaking. That's some beautiful artwork she gave us on that post....I'm so sad right now.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

Anything I can do to help.

Prism
joined Jun 13, 2016

New here (been lurking for a while actually), this sounds like a wonderful idea and i'd love to be in on it. Fluttering Feelings has been such a wonderful ride and it's devastating that the author is going through this. I want to show my support in any way that I can.

joined Feb 7, 2016

OMG.... nooooooo :( 2016 is really cursed year.... T^T

Right Jesus Wthhhh :((((

joined Feb 7, 2016

Anything to help her out

Tumblr_nmf9ayqcct1splrm9o1_1280
joined Jan 26, 2015

Really super sad to hear this news... I'm in

joined Feb 22, 2015

Already starting...

It's an old art work I have that I haven't finished yet. I just need some help with korean get well soon charms to put in her hand or something.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Crying and out of words... what's going on with the world.. if we can do something about Ssamba, it would be great.. it's extremely suddening :(((

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Short Update

Alright, so we're getting this thing on the roll! Awesome! high fives everyone
I'll create a thread at least sometime later so everyone can already gather there and post their thoughts and feelings in English already. Problem now is that the person I thought could help us is, according to 2 of her friends, so busy that we really should not bother her with anything more. Now, I don't know what happened, but it there seems to be some personal stuff involved, which is why I won't push her and just count her out. So this is where we start to get this into action.

PHASE ONE: FIND AN ENGLISH-KOREAN TRANSLATOR TO HELP US OUT!

Translator Halmoni has been mentioned as an alternative to the one I had in mind (I'm talking about Newp here btw, so if anyone was thinking about asking her: nope. Let her be, please.) Problem is I have no idea who that is or how to reach her. If anyone knows how to get a hold of her and contact her, please go do just that and report back in here with what she said. That'd be great of you!

If anyone else has someone in mind, drop their names in here and we'll seek them out somehow! Let's get this started guys!

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.