Forum › Posts by littleyuri

joined Feb 22, 2015

new blog post

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/151301881342/ssambas-blog-posts-92916-10216

Hoping to hear good news each time she posts a blog.

Thank you Halmoni.

joined Feb 22, 2015

Ssamba posted another blog

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/151074896297/ssambas-blog-post-92616

She also has another one posted on 9-29, but it hasn't been translated yet.

Thank you for translating Halmoni ;-;

joined Feb 22, 2015

Ssamba wrote something new on their blog, about FF and foreign fans, with official art even.
Translation by halmoni, here: http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/150202651927/ssambas-blog-post-9916

Thanks for the update ;-;

And as always, thanks Halmoni.

joined Feb 22, 2015

;-; Thank you for the translation

joined Feb 22, 2015

You can help by sending her a message on Naver :> The instructions are on the previous page.

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Skywalksoul Don't be! Your art is very cute XD

@Oliver Thank you. Anything for Ssamba.

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Skywalksoul Thank you :> Finish it!! Would love to see it.

@Suzuma Thank you Suzuma. :> I squeezed my brain juices to think of anything that could possibly make Ssamba smile. ;-; People do what they can, and you did what you can ;-;

joined Feb 22, 2015

I already sent her an e-mail. :> I hope the pear can make her smile.

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 3:26AM

joined Feb 22, 2015

Couldn't we send Ssamba the link right now via his/her blog or his/her publishing company? If we do it, we could surely guess whether s/he could understand english or not based on her/his response to those messages. Zero response means s/he couldn't use english.

Or zero means she's busy recuperating. The sending is enough, we shouldn't expect more. ;-;

joined Feb 22, 2015

I also agree with the last few posts. Do we have a deadline? I havent been able to leave my own message I barely have time this week.

I really hope we can reach ssamba ;A;

I want to know if we have a deadline as well ;-;

I'm almost done w/ my artwork...

Changed the doll to No-rae's pear. I hope it'll make her smile.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 5:16PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

I have contacted the publishing company Comico and they replied back. They can deliver it to the author.

O:!?!??!! Could you explain further?

joined Feb 22, 2015

Hello!
I can translate as much as I can for Ssamba, although I have finals this week, I can start translation starting in about 3 days.
I'm so sorry that I can't work earlier than that but I promise I will try my best!
Edit: I will try to squeeze in as much work I can before those 3 days.

I love you ;-;

joined Feb 22, 2015

littleyuri
You should totally post that fanart of Seola over in the FF-unite thread as well! :D

I will ;-;

Now that I think about it, translating all of our messages seem impossible ;-;. (3 pages and counting.)

joined Feb 22, 2015

Thought it would be nice to translate Ssambas blog post for you guys. Here you are.

_

Hello. This is Ssamba. 

It really seems like a long time since I last wrote to people through this blog.  

A lot of things happened to me lately. 

I'm not sure where to start or how to begin.. but I will try to be as straight and candid with you. 

A while ago I had a cancer surgery and I am currently waiting for chemotherapy to start. 

I used to think all surgeries are pretty much the same, big or small, but in my case it was a fairly big surgery.  At the moment my conditions are too severe to start chemotherapy. 

With my sincere apology to all of the webtoon readers, I cannot even be certain if I will be able to continue the series. 

The doctors told me my cancer is virtually incurable as it has already spread into the intestine so the future is really uncertain at this time.  

With so much mental and physical stress I am craving many times a day for a couple of cigarettes or even opium injections like count 'Ha Jung Woo' in the movie 'Ahgashi'. 

(I went to see the movie 'Ahgashi' a few days ago. It was ironically interesting to sit among healthy people. I felt like I was in a black comedy. It was a heavy burden on my body but I really needed a theraputic refreshment and I got one. At least that evening I was able to contain my vomitting. ^^) 

I'm not sure if I will ever be able to draw 'Fluttering Feelings' again. 

I am a pretty boring and introverted person. 

It was an unbelievable stroke of luck to start 'Fluttering Feelings'.  

Through this I gained a lot. 

A lot of people liked my webtoon, and thanks to that I was able to meet a lot of great people, which was a lot of fun. It was a really precious experience.  

Only heaven knows what will happen to me. 

This experience is so surreal that I feel that this is all just a dream. 

But the more I thought about it the more pain I felt. 

Since nothing can be guaranteed I am letting go of everything for now. 

All I can say right now is I am sorry that I let my readers down. I am writing this to inform my readers, but also as a way of comforting myself. 

It is my sincere hope that I can reach my readers again even in my current condition.  

This is all that I can think of at the moment. 

I want to finish 'Fluttering Feelings' as well as starting a few more stories that are in my head. 

I am uploading two character drawings. I was going to upload it later on but theres no harm in doing so right now. 

'I can't not draw a Seol-Ah and Norae kiss scene...!'

Yes. This is what I said. 

I am truly sorry but thankful to everyone. 

I will certaintly contact my readers again. Until then, take care! 

Thank you for translating...

Man, reading this fucking hurts...

joined Feb 22, 2015

Dear Ssamba,

I never thought I would care about a manhwa author like this, but I did... You were one of the reasons I draw, you are my inspiration in drawing yuri art. You are my idol. It breaks my heart to hear the news. I am hurt and am crying as I'm writing this. Though, I imagine that you have it worse than me, and because of that, I can take this pain and endure it. I can't wait for you to be healthy again. There are a lot of people who are praying for you and are waiting for you to make a nice recovery. We miss you and we love you! We wish you all the best! Please take care of yourself and get well soon. Never give up! Fighting!!

I love you - LittleYuri

(Fanart to be inserted when I finish.)

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 12:11AM

joined Feb 22, 2015

Guys! I got a suggestion!

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

Already starting...

It's an old art work I have that I haven't finished yet. I just need some help with korean get well soon charms to put in her hand or something.

joined Feb 22, 2015

How do I send fanart to her? I will draw a lot.

joined Feb 22, 2015

Terminal already... Man, I can't take this news...

joined Feb 22, 2015

@takachi I'm bad at drawing chibi ;-;

@madlax232 What the fuck?!... Is the announcement on this one too? http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

Could someone translate? ;-; Man, that's bad fucking news. I hope she's okay...

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 12:28PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

no news about FF yet? Jesus, this makes me feel sad lol. I'm missing fluttering feelings a lot these days.

Same... ;-;

I keep on re-reading chapter 62-64. I think those 3 were the sweetest chapters.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 2:17AM

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Palakangorange Thank you o;

@Takachi I was planning on drawing them as a set ;o I miss the manhwa so much as well ;-;

I drew Seol-a :> Now they're in a suit set. Wonder what outfit set would be nice for the next drawings ;>

I guess you could say that they're SUITed for each other. Geddit. SUIT. Show me the way out pls.

(shameless plug, this is my instagramuuuuu https://www.instagram.com/littleyuri143/, I dump my stuff here ;o
If it's not allowed to post instagram link, kindly tell me so I could delete it ;o )

Sorry for the grammar 1am too tired exams tomorrow

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 1:24PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

It's been a while. I was catching up with the latest chapters. I was so happy to know that I needed to read like 30 chapters before I can catch up. I was so inspired that I just needed to draw No Rae... In a suit :D

! IT'S THIS ONE

(I don't know how to show the picture ;c)

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 3:32AM

joined Feb 22, 2015

Okay, now this chapter takes the cake, lol.

joined Feb 22, 2015

Wah! Thanks as always Halmoni! Really friggin great chapter.

"I couldn't even keep my own feelings in check"

I can't. I just can't right now. It's so good.

Thanks HypoLiar!

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 7:04PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

Can anyone translate the top 3 comments? XD Just really curious what the 2nd one says. (1/100)