Forum › Posts by Yuri Swag

Prism
joined Jun 13, 2016

Hello Ssamba!

I have been reading yuri manga and manwa for about nine years now. Fluttering Feelings has become a very special story to me. It's so sweet and the characters are so lovable. Every Sunday morning I would check the comico site and it was the best way to start my day. You have created a beautiful and unique story that has touched the hearts of so many Yuri fans and I can't thank you enough. Stay confident and strong and know that you have people all over the world wishing you well and loving you!

From a fan in America with love

Prism
joined Jun 13, 2016

Guys! I got a suggestion!

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

New here (been lurking for a while actually), this sounds like a wonderful idea and i'd love to be in on it. Fluttering Feelings has been such a wonderful ride and it's devastating that the author is going through this. I want to show my support in any way that I can.