Forum › A World Without Freedom discussion

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

With the lack of yuri these past few weeks my brain is having a hard time trying not to like this.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

If ryukishi07 decides to write some yuri story,I think it's gonna be like this.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I don't mind guilt tripping into being a slave type stories, probably the only reason I decided to read it (it sure as hell wasn't for the weak plot) but like Faust said I wanna see if this relationship is salvageable or am I just gonna watch a tragic train wreck.

last edited at May 3, 2016 11:57PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I could enjoy this, trashy as it is*, if there weren't the rape backstory.

I feel like so many things use rape as the Ultimate Drama Torture that I don't react to it in fiction anymore. I'm completely desensitised to it as a narrative device.

It's basically the lazy way to make a tragic backstory for a female character. Hell, sometimes it seems like the only way, given how overused it is.

Truck-san is popular too. He killed or injured a good number of parents/siblings/lovers over the years.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

A World Without Freedom? More like A World Without Lesbians.

Sweet christ this story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I could enjoy this, trashy as it is*, if there weren't the rape backstory.

I feel like so many things use rape as the Ultimate Drama Torture that I don't react to it in fiction anymore. I'm completely desensitised to it as a narrative device.

It's basically the lazy way to make a tragic backstory for a female character. Hell, sometimes it seems like the only way, given how overused it is.

Truck-san is popular too. He killed or injured a good number of parents/siblings/lovers over the years.

True, I wonder if Truck-san and Rape-kun are work friends, they both put in a lot of overtime.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

True, I wonder if Truck-san and Rape-kun are work friends, they both put in a lot of overtime.

Yeap, and sometimes they are even teaming up in one work. A Tale of Melodies comes to mind right away. Although that could've been just Truck-san's otouto, Car-kun.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Hmmmm Meiko looked to be one of the obsessive types either way, so I think Reo would have ended up as a 'slave' regardless.
I know it's probably not good to guilt someone into doing whatever you like but I also can't help but feel sorry for her since rape is never fun :/ I suppose the only way this situation will ever be fixed is someone intervening or them properly talking.

Also, I left another manga and ended here and I'm still seeing Truck-san?!

joined Oct 11, 2010

decided I don't like this, this is like citrus but even more mentally stagnating.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I hope glasses girl will make this more interesting than it seems like it will be. If she gets them to address the root of the problem, I'll be satisfied.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I don't really like these type of yuri mangas ... So I'll be letting myself out. See ya.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

decided I don't like this, this is like citrus but even more mentally stagnating.

Hahahahaha I stopped reading Citrus a long time ago. When they got sloppy and when the twins came into play. Couldn't take their "plot" anymore since they take a character away and add a character and say it's plot. XD Hahahaha!

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I feel like the boys tennis club capt. Only asked her out to get to Meiko. How come at certain panels, Reo looks like crazy girls bf from Netsuzou Trap? XD

last edited at May 5, 2016 4:23AM

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

very interesting more upload pls

joined Apr 28, 2016

Angst, yay

I like how the story just makes me feel awful inside.

joined May 23, 2013

Let me tell you something about kodama the author of this stories she doesn't seem to support same sex couples to have kids of their own. She always wants to make her Yuri into shoujo. She uses abusive scenarios. If this is not your type of thing stop reading this shit.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Let me tell you something about kodama the author of this stories she doesn't seem to support same sex couples to have kids of their own. She always wants to make her Yuri into shoujo. She uses abusive scenarios. If this is not your type of thing stop reading this shit.

What.

joined Oct 12, 2013

What.

Yeah, that seems like... a bit of a leap.

joined Oct 30, 2015

How can she be such a horrible bitch to sensei?! >.< No offense but how could she???! Poor sensei! I mean.. she does have her reasons for being that way but she doesn't have to hurt sensei! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ Kodoma Naoko! <3333

last edited at May 6, 2016 5:32PM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

If I had to judge by manga alone, it'd say Japan has a rapist per 100 square feet.

100 rapists and 500 subway gropers. (I understand both are real problems, and that gropers are more common than rapists IRL, but they're to a point of a cliche in manga)

I don't see this story as horrible, but as kind of lazy and ... demeaning to rape victims... most of whom don't make other peoples' lives hell after being assaulted.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

If this isn't the final release of this chapter, please let me know. Sorry if it isn't.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I smell blood coming from the next chapter

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

augh.. I really enjoy yuri series with drama but I want to know so much more about this series it makes me wish the chapters were longer.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh god, I hope someone doesn't die in the next chapter.. I am expecting physical or mental abuse though

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I smell blood coming from the next chapter

If it's the standard control type of person she will intentionally get hurt again and put a bigger guilt trip on her for not being there and it will forever ruin her

To reply you must either login or sign up.