Forum › A World Without Freedom discussion

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

' ' Yandere is coming...

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Glasses-chan is probably the best character in this, cant wait to see her screwed over because the author like manipulative girls /s

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

At first chapter I kinda felt sorry for the bitch,but not anymore.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I like literally nobody in this manga.

But I'll keep reading, because I hate myself, too. :p

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This story is really...stereotypical. Dark is cool, but this ain't it. Too cheesy.

I'm in the reading everything that's released because I'm bored camp. The drawing style is nice, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I like literally nobody in this manga.

But I'll keep reading, because I hate myself, too. :p

It's okay, i'll like you in your place

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This manga gives me the same awful feeling while I read "the mistress story."

last edited at May 7, 2016 10:16PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Now that the slave is rebelling, how will the master react?

This is getting interesting.

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Praise to the almighty glasses!

joined Dec 13, 2015

I'm still waiting for that "yandere" tag

joined Feb 2, 2016

Wish one is going kill the blond girl

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Reo and glasses girl are so fucked next chapter lmao

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Either there's going to be yandere, or it's going to go all nice and peachy and they fall in love. Hopefully the latter, probably not.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh now you've done it glasses-chan xD (forgot her name)

Meiko is gonna dish out some punishment, now whether its mental or physical abuse is the question.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

This story is really...stereotypical. Dark is cool, but this ain't it. Too cheesy.

Everything is cliche because there isn't truely a story that hasn't been done. It's not the storyline itself thats bad, it's just done really badly. I usually like dark characters like the MC but everythings just so matter of a fact without any depth. I like this author and I want to see where it goes but regardless of the rest, this isn't her best work.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ooooooo! :o
Meiko is gonna go nuts! I hope she doesnt take it out on glasses girl, but id really hate to see her go all emotionally manipulative on Reo...
But in the meantime, way to go glasses girl! Open Reo's eyes!
....meanwhile male-kun is off the radar...
The drama is so soapy <3 ^_^

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

i love these kinds of manga tbh. from all the posts I've seen in this discussion, not many people likes meiko. if you ask me, i like her character. can you imagine getting stereotyped by people because she's born fabulous? having to endure all the bitch talk behind her back, getting molested verbally and...umm...physically. i gasped so hard when i saw her getting pinned by an old dude. i understand how people is pissed about her manipulating reo, but...i also can understand why she became like that. in some point, you'll snap and be a bitch, i too have experienced that(in this case im the meiko), and it can be a serious mental torture.
....i also have a masochist heart so....i love angst. and jealous events are my fav, and judging from the storyline, meiko's behaviour, and andou-san or whatever her name is, there will be lots of it and im looking forward to it. go team meiko! i want to see how reo gonna make this straight again.
i still cant understand the bad responses this manga get, but hey! grab your popcorn and pepsi because this one is gonna be a real mental roller coaster.

joined Apr 21, 2016

i wonder who reo ends up with, like i know meiko's the MC and all but glasses girl looks like shes gonna make reo see the real world (if that makes sense) (sorry for the bad english)

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

i wonder who reo ends up with, like i know meiko's the MC and all but glasses girl looks like shes gonna make reo see the real world

glasses girl is meiko's opposite. glasses girl also got molested but still happu and stuff, as in gay, but i still have hopes for meiko. she's not ENTIRELY hopeless. if im in reo's position, i would totally shower meiko with affection and stuff because i LOVE protecting.
we'll probs be a good match because i have overprotective issues
ANYWAY, i dont really fancy andou but....ehhh

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

...someone's gonna die

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

glasses girl should confess

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

If Meiko wins this manga is shit, you know what would be MUCH better writing overall and send a better message? Meiko loses her "slave" because she was supporting a relationship that was unstable, manipulative and with a warped power balance and Reo and Glasses-Chan get together in a nice supportive and healthy relationship causing Meiko to actually reflect on what a horrible person she has been, in the end Meiko never wins Reo back but maybe the two meet again in the future and are still at the very least friends when Meiko has bettered herself.

last edited at May 8, 2016 1:22AM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

If Meiko wins this manga is shit, you know what would be MUCH better writing overall and send a better message? Meiko loses her "slave" because she was supporting a relationship that was unstable, manipulative and with a warped power balance and Reo and Glasses-Chan get together in a nice supportive and healthy relationship causing Meiko to actually reflect on what a horrible person she has been, in the end Meiko never wins Reo back but maybe the two meet again in the future and are still at the very least friends when Meiko has bettered herself.

the possibility of that happening is close to zero, tbh. meiko probably gonna make andou's life a living hell, and then, possibly, maybe, idk, reo gonna snap and well, try to slap some sense into meiko and idk how it'll turn out, but andou probably doesn't have a very significant role here, but still, idk. but i still think andou's winning possibility is still very low.

joined Apr 21, 2016

i wonder who reo ends up with, like i know meiko's the MC and all but glasses girl looks like shes gonna make reo see the real world

glasses girl is meiko's opposite. glasses girl also got molested but still happu and stuff, as in gay, but i still have hopes for meiko. she's not ENTIRELY hopeless. if im in reo's position, i would totally shower meiko with affection and stuff because i LOVE protecting.
we'll probs be a good match because i have overprotective issues
ANYWAY, i dont really fancy andou but....ehhh

did you read this story already or nah?

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

the possibility of that happening is close to zero, tbh.

I know but this story is hitting all the wrong points for me so far, the scenario posted above is what I consider the best way to fix that that I could come up with in a few seconds, someone who put more thought into it than me could probably think up a much better one.
Really though its just a bad story from a relatively mediocre author so I aint expecting much, man this really feels feels like the "dry season" of yuri, most of the really good ones are not being updated right now so I have to read what we get......at least it's not more citrus.

To reply you must either login or sign up.