Forum › Procyon in the School Store discussion

joined Aug 16, 2015

For some reasons, I was expecting some kind of age gap with an old lady at the school store. This is good, too, I guess.

joined Mar 30, 2016

Woa ~
A "Reverse" typical yuri story, where the president is cute and she fall in love with a normal "cool (cold)" girl ~ :v

thanks, Yuri Project, luv yu ~

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

That was adorable.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Oh man this was too cute.

joined Jan 8, 2014

So cute! So funny! ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nice to see some clear yuri from this author, as lighthearted as it is.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was nice, thanks for doing this one. I'm a sucker for short, cute stories like this. I kinda hope there's a sequel as well, because I always did like when the classmates of a couple freak out over someone's potential relationship.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Don't say "was"!

These words are filled with determination.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

well at first i thought 'isn't it a little bit TOO predictable her friend is the mystery girl??' but then it had a nice twist to it... very cute.. I can't wait to see what other yuri this author hopefully does.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

She doesn't like people seeing her as beauty as she is, she just wants that side of her for herself :v

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

This was fantastic. I am really enjoying the art! It is different while still being pretty darn cute. I want more!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oooh, smart stuff by the president. Catching Umeno off-guard was definitely the only way she was going to confirm her suspicion or not.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

"Somehow... Umeno seemed to be in a worse mood than usual"
Me: oh my god it's her
I wasn't paying attention to Umeno that much tbh, she seemed like the typical blunt classroom friend, so it hit me hard when I thought about it

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 7:31PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

If this is clear by this author's standards, I can resist going to find the unclear stuff. I mean, it's fairly obvious, but it's not like anyone said they loved anyone, or asked anyone out, or kissed or anything.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

It's rare for me to find a story in Hirari that I like but this was a nice surprise. It's really cute watching the President fumble around, especially when it's made quite obvious to the reader that Umeno was the girl from the cafeteria. Love that we get to see playful sides of Umeno. That whole but about the pres preferring her with glasses was perf.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Aaaaahh... its just a beginning of their time together :3
Will there also be a fullbloom romance? =] I'd like that

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Good to see more from the author. I really liked 'Fingertip Skip' for some reason.

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Awwwww~ I think I have a tooth ache now.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I kinda feel bad that I only noticed Umeno is Procyon 5 pages in.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

If this is clear by this author's standards, I can resist going to find the unclear stuff. I mean, it's fairly obvious, but it's not like anyone said they loved anyone, or asked anyone out, or kissed or anything.

Yeah, this was the story of two girls becoming better friends. If there was any yuri in this, it was so sub-text as to be invisible.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

That was pretty awesome! X) XD Tsun ~Hahahahaha

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Oh my god it was a great manga it was cute and just my fav

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013
joined Oct 30, 2015

Lol. This is so cute <3

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dayominator posted:

well at first i thought 'isn't it a little bit TOO predictable her friend is the mystery girl??' but then it had a nice twist to it... very cute..

My thoughts exactly. At first I was like it is so obvious she is the girl from cafeteria, but ending was really good and made it clear that it wasn't supposed to be big mystery for a reader. I mean only difference is hair and glasses.

To reply you must either login or sign up.