Forum › Posts by Zetsu

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Also wouldn't this technically be considered Tsundere?
Hey i love ur profile pic what manga is that from???

Zetsu
Naturies discussion 19 Jul 10:51
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Wow, that was so friggin adorable. Glucose level is through the roof on this one.

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

She smooth af XD

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

NO WHYYY??? WHYYYY???? I need part 2 or I'll cry...

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 11:58AM

Zetsu
Isekai discussion 01 Jan 12:01
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Isekai trash is life ❤

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Lol no worries Fujishiro, Kurokawa just wanted to use that as an excuse to hang out with you two alone. They're so perfect for each other.

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 6:16AM

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

ANYTHING BUT THE HAIR. IT SUITED HER SO MUCH. WHYYY. JUST. WHYYYY.
Yeah I maybe have realised this quite late but this is the type of manga that just drags you into the rabbit hole slowly until you get stuck with zero chances of escaping.

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

I ship ooba san with indou chan xDDD

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Nope but it is Yuri I just don't know if its on this website or what its been awhile since I read it so I wanna catch up but my file of read manga/webtoons got corrupted so Im kinda screwed.

The most defining part of the manga Im reading is that there is a chapter where the popular girl has a dream where she see's a clock above her head that refers to the time till she dies and when it hits 0:00 she jumps off a building. She also wears (popular girl) wristbands that her brother gave her as a present. They used to be for his girlfriend but they broke up. It has quite a few chapters and I havnt found it here or in my history so I think I'll search through webtoons,com (Sorry if im not supposed to mention other reading sites?)

It's probably this http://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-unfitting-puzzle-piece/list?title_no=34202

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 10:11AM

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Does anyone know where can I find all the chapters for free??

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Everyone in this story is so angsty ;-; - or nuts, or both.

Lol kinda true

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Oh my god it was a great manga it was cute and just my fav

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Chapter 4 is out but I've found a good news and bad news. Good news : A long haired tall girl kissed the office lady in the past. The bad news is why the younger girl avoids office lady's attempt to kiss but at least I get hugging, cuddling, and kissing on hand scene.

Where can I find ch4 I really like this manga and I'm a little tired of waiting xD

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Why does she have the album of her or why does she even have a pic of her in highschool? I'm really curious.

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Why does she have the album of her or why does she even have a pic of her in highschool? I'm really curious.

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

I wish they could have been together but I'm sure hironee is not dead yet and they will meet again in the coming future

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Good thing every thing went well *thumbs up *

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

I like this I wish I could see more of it. XD

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

It's so Kawai omfg im gonna die fom the cuteness xD extremely blushing

Zetsu
Ultra Sword discussion 09 Feb 16:49
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

I like this it's hilarious and lovely. I wish they continued it more. Love ittttttt

Zetsu
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

This was an awesome manga wish they continue i can't wait but I really wanna see lucifer awaken I want warrrrrrrr xDD

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

When will this update - it's so cute and sweet.

Zetsu
Image Comments 27 Jan 02:26
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Damn they were meant to be together :) but it was a great anime can't get over the death of kagura yet T_T

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

At first glance I thought it would be incest but I guess not xD nice one

Zetsu
Baggata Way discussion 25 Jan 03:58
Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

What a great sport manga.would be a waste if no one pick it up. But I will wait till then :D