Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

No chapter will be out today, I can't read Korean to save my life but I know a non-chapter post when I see one cries

What, seriously? I thought people were joking :/

unamentedormida
Images
joined Mar 13, 2016

Please, tell me FF isn't on hiatus :__

joined Feb 28, 2016

ugh so annoying

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

noooooo xD it really is on hiatus *sigh*

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

noooooo xD it really is on hiatus *sigh*

haha that's what I was trying to tell you guys but those fluttering feelings wouldn't let you accept it

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

what's more - it's 2 weeks hiatus

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

The painnnn~ ><

joined Apr 5, 2015

It's OK. We can turn to bears and hibernate for the two weeks. Real life past by really... Quickly... At times...

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Whats the reason?

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Well this is such a horrible day. No FF update and the update on Magi was terrible too. Morgiana and Hakuryuu being together is pure BS. Oops. Ranting on the wrong thread and on the wrong community. Lol.

Anyway, see you Ssamba in two weeks. I hope I survive and find another manga/manwha to keep me busy until then... ._.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I will be dead for the next couple of weeks
*bye world!

joined Feb 19, 2016

Nooooooooo :[

joined Apr 3, 2012

I just had a feeling this would happen...

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Here's a "gist" translation of the hiatus notice lol. See you guys in 2 weeks then. Or maybe there will be another burst of fanworks like in the last hiatus :) Hope ssamba gets better.

Hello, this is ssamba.
My stomach/GI problem grew severe so unavoidably, there will be a 2 week hiatus.
I'm really sorry to those who waited.
I will take proper care of myself so that I can return in good health.
Then, see you Monday 4/11.
Thank you.

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 10:23AM

joined Mar 27, 2016

Yep, hiatus until April 11. See ya guys in two weeks

Wuutttttkckckcfr~~
:-{
im definitely moarr frustrated than seol-a now! Huhuhuhu

joined Apr 3, 2012

I want to hire a nutritionist and personal trainer for Ssamba to keep her in good health >_>

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

What else are you all reading?

Small
joined Feb 14, 2016

Somehow, whenever we do get excited with this countdown thingy, we always get a hiatus notice. That happened last time and now, I kinda anticipated that this would happen again. I just hope she gets well soon.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wdtfs... I was reading Lily Love too but I dont like waiting too much for translations and the story is bit too cliché, so Im not that into it. Im just waiting for it to be finished, or something.
Are there more yuri stuff?

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Not again... ಥ_ಥ

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

damn... that Sunday when I was late for the chapter but the chapter ended up being two weeks late instead... NOOOOOO!!!~~~

In any case, I wish Ssamba a quick recovery! Take it easy, dear fluttering author! Take it easy and have fun! How I wish I could help her in other ways than plain words...

It's OK. We can turn to bears and hibernate for the two weeks. Real life past by really... Quickly... At times...

gau gau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4pF_-GsfCI

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I want to hire a nutritionist and personal trainer for Ssamba to keep her in good health >_>

I like yr idea.. x(

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wdtfs... I was reading Lily Love too but I dont like waiting too much for translations and the story is bit too cliché, so Im not that into it. Im just waiting for it to be finished, or something.

I'm reading WDTFS too. Last time there was a hiatus of FF there was also one for WDTFS. I just hope this doesn't happen this week though.
Citrus' last update was nice. I read Lilly Love too, but I agree, it's cliche.
Also Their Story is nice and personally I read 19 days too(it's yaoi though lol)

Well, I guess fans might start making FF fanfictions during this hiatus though haha

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 11:21AM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'm following WDTFS too but the storyline feels so empty to me.

Their story is OK, Lily love is OK, Vengeance is OK, I haven't found anything else ongoing that is truly worth following.

Citrus takes forever

To reply you must either login or sign up.