Forum › Posts by aidan17697

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

They still had their pants on. Doesn't matter anyway, it's still cheating.

I know i was just curious

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

I dropped this like 2 months ago because i was scared of what direction it was heading and my god it's went full K-drama huh

Also i can't really tell did Sumin and Seju get to have sex or not?

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 4:29AM

aidan17697
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Apr 13:30
joined Feb 28, 2016

I just hope both Sungji and Seju are happy by the end of this story, never really liked Sumin and this chapter certainly didn't help.

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

I just hope both Sungji and Seju are happy by the end of this story, never really liked Sumin and this chapter certainly didn't help.

joined Feb 28, 2016

This is exactly why i don't get excited for chapters anymore

aidan17697
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 10:33
joined Feb 28, 2016

Guys, if it's kind of heartbreaking for TeamBlonde, imagine for Team Pink. I swear I'm living the 5 stages of grief simultaneously T^T
I'm in denial, while raging because of my damaged ship, trying to think of a way to bargain Seju's happiness, and got damn depressed because I have accepted my poor choices in shipping lol.

Why is it heartbreaking for Team Blonde lmao

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

Nami: "Me? I'm the Midgets friend."
"So then what are you?"
"A past lover who have broken up for 10 years now?"
"A miserable sex partner who is posing as a friend on the surface?" (Ouch.. )
"Or.. well..."
"Just a boss?"

Harsh lol.

Yeah that's fucking brutal lol

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

Man, Seju just looks absolutely terrifying sometimes lmao

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 11:05AM

aidan17697
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 13:34
joined Feb 28, 2016

aidan17697 posted:

Just incase you didn't know even though this site only has been updated to chapter 16.5, there is 4 more chapters after this one on other sites.

That would be because this chapter was an official Yuri Project release which are the ones uploaded to this site. The ones on other sites are going to be stolen rough drafts or by another group altogether.

Yeah i know, i was just telling them because i wasn't sure if they even knew that more chapters have already been released.

aidan17697
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 12:38
joined Feb 28, 2016

I love the whole "they're finally dating so it's just getting started" part. It may be a long wait for updates, but that makes you want to read more into it. Hopefully, there are at least 4-5 more volumes (I'm being selfish...) since it's one of my favorite yuri manga out there.

Just incase you didn't know even though this site only has been updated to chapter 16.5, there is 4 more chapters after this one on other sites.

joined Feb 28, 2016

ugh so annoying

joined Feb 28, 2016

wait wtf she went on hiatus again??

Noooo xD we are still waiting for chapter

i almost had a heart attack lol

joined Feb 28, 2016

wait wtf she went on hiatus again??

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 9:40AM

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

My head hurts trying to understand all these ship names lmao

aidan17697
Lily Love discussion 26 Mar 00:13
joined Feb 28, 2016

The theme of Lily love is romantic/comedy
Plus little drama

I'm sorry but from about chapter 5 on wards the whole story just revolves around drama, their is a lot more drama than comedy.

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

I don't know i think is there still more of a chance that Seju x Sumin happens (she will almost definetely end up with Sungji though) than the threesome ending i just don't think their is any chance of that happening at all.

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

Faylicia
The problem with shipping is that, you can want everyone to be happy, but there's always that pairing or character you want happy above all else, so you will end up in their team, so even if you do want to see Seju happy too, your main focus is Sumin and Sungji happiness, so you're always going to be part of Team Blonde because of that.

As for Team Black, well, I say it's about Sumin getting both because Pink is about Seju ending up with her, while Blonde is Sungji ending up with her, but I believe it could go either way, I think it could happen that the three of them end up loving each other if we had more chapters, but if treesome ever happens I think it's more logical that Sumin end up having two girlfriends, so I don't think Seju and Sungji would sleep with each other since they just love Sumin, but I do think they would have threeway sex if she wanted.

dofudofu
Fandom is serious business, especially when it comes to shipping.

sia ue
I think it's already too late to create a team like this, I don't think it is necessary to create a new team because it's pretty much sure Seju will never end up with Sumin again, so it' easier to just change the meaning of the team instead of adding one more and making things more confusing.

Okay, so let's sort out what teams we have:

Team Pink = Those who want Seju happy without ending up with with Sumin

Team Blonde = Sumin x Sungji, or just those who are on the side of one of them

Team Black = Threesome ending

Team Blue = Seju x Nami

Impossible Team Pink = Seju x Sumin

Someone thinks we need any other team? Can we agree those will be the teams now?

I personally think Team Black should be reserved for people who want Sumin to be happy regardless of she is with and Impossible Team Black being used for the threesome ending??

joined Feb 28, 2016

Well this was needlessly personal.

I wouldn't say it's needlessly. It wouldnt get personal if she didn't repeatedly attacking the author "personally."

She didn't insult anyone personally that was all you. Nya-chan critiqued the authors ability as a writer not as a person. I don't know why you brought up her personal life, maybe it's because you don't have the evidence to counter her argument? or maybe it's because you just aren't articulate enough to layout a sufficient counter argument. That's my honest opinion. I hope you will improve.

joined Feb 28, 2016

This story has just become really stale, i remember when i would actually get annoyed that Sung-pyo showed up. It's just frustrating because i know exactly how this arc will play out, their will be a misunderstanding, Seol-a will get upset, No-rae will go to find Seol-a, they will then "make up" along with either hugging or hand holding and then Sung-pyo will get written out so that he can return when ssamba runs out of ideas again.

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

I really don't think that will actually happen though lol, i was kind of joking around with that one to try get my point across that anything can happen haha.

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

Sungji: "I told my brother that I was going to sleep over at a friend's house and come back tomorrow"
Sumin: "Don't tell me I'm that friend?"
Sungji: "Am I not allowed?"
Sumin: "No Im okay with it but."
Sungji: " Team leader"
Sumin: "Hm?"
-smile smile -
Sumin: "Come in for now"

After re-reading this, that "but" from Sumin and the "Come in for now," might mean she's expecting a visit from Seju. Seju may have needed a shoulder to lean on after dealing with her family crap, as we've seen before.

Damn, never actually thought of this. If it's true i wonder if she will go in after seeing what she did and having that look on her face (it's in her personality to do so) and if she does i wonder what she'll see because the first thing i thought when they were blushing at each other was that they were going to mess around.

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

The only thing i'm not sure about is whether Seju will end up with Nami or not.

Lol. That ain't gonna happen. Seju despises Nami. For fuck's sake, did you not see how Seju reacts whenever Nami's around ?? She even got Nami blacklisted in her company. So like having an idea about Nami×Seju ending up together is kinda funny actually. Lol lol lol

You do know there is over 35+ chapters of the manwha left to go right? I'm not sure if anything will happen between them but your reasoning behind your argument along with your condescending comment that they won't end up together is flawed. Just because their relationship hasn't been developed yet and by the way their is a reason that the author is pushing the narrative that Nami is interested in Seju, whether it be they end up together, whether it be the just have a fling or hell maybe Nami decides to help Seju to get Sumin back lol. What i'm trying to get at is the author didn't plant that seed for absolutely nothing and there is still a lot of the story left to be told so i wouldn't "lol" at the mention of it just yet.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:48PM

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

Yep, I totally agree with you. I think that's what Team Gaji is aiming for. Sungji heals Sumin. Sumin finally gets brave enough to face Seju, who has been waiting all along for a closure. So I think Sungji and Sumin is the end game. And Seju happy ending will be about having Sumin back as family, just like they promised once.

Yeah this is the way i see it ending aswell. The only thing i'm not sure about is whether Seju will end up with Nami or not.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:17PM

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

Highly doubt it

aidan17697
joined Feb 28, 2016

I don't think Seju will go psycho, but I also doubt Team Pink has any chance at all now, really, I don't think Sumin will later realize she always loved Seju and will dump Sungji for her, only chance she have is if Sumin decides to go out with both, which I doubt will happen, unless they introduce a new character Seju will probably end up with Nami, unless that by "healing" they mean turning Seju straight or killing her, taking in account how her life is fucked up, does suicide count as a form of "healing"? : x

Yeah, i think it's almost a given that Seju will probably just get thrown together with Nami in the end and i always thought the "healing" part would just be Sumin finally forgiving Seju for cheating so that she can move on.