Forum › Posts by ann

joined Apr 5, 2015

Btw Ssamba has an update on her site yesterday. I did a rough Google translate and it seems people did send her handwritten letters and perhaps some gifts? Good to say she sounded really touched! :) And also a short update first about her first chemotherapy session.

joined Apr 5, 2015

I decided to check Dynasty today and came to this. I'm beyond devastated hearing the news, and I'd rather with all my heart she was lazy and don't want to continue the series than... this.

I like the suggestions above. Let me know what can be done to help. As mentioned, am a writer at an ad agency, can perhaps cobble something together to make it coherent and sime enough for translation. MIGHT have a friend who can speak it, not so sure yet (I'm from Singapore btw).

What a sad midweek. I'm really sorry to hear such sad news, and many many good thoughts and prayers to Ssamba.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Actually Takachi, I am thinking of fanfics to realise the noisy thoughts in my head. Buuuut not sure where to get started. You have ideas? I can provide the words hehe. I'm a full-time writer ^^

joined Apr 5, 2015

Don't know about you, buyt I'm hoping for a chapter today!

I hope for a chapter every week........... cries

joined Apr 5, 2015

I also hope this thread doesn't become totally dead like the past 2 weeks though, if other people make some fanworks maybe I'll also dust off my sketchbook and crank out some more silly comics... :)

Or I can come up with calligraphy that has hearts around No-rae + Seol-a and mix it with my tears.

But really though, get well soon Ssamba! Please no overexertion of any sort and be in tip top condish for yourself mainly first. Health is always top priority.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 1:07PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Really hope she will recover soon. Must be pretty stressful to have to rush a comic every week on top of other work commitments.

And can we all pray PRAY that it doesn't go the way of NANA.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Nooo OK she's on hiatus. Is it indefinite?

joined Apr 5, 2015

I... Don't see it. Just the hiatus post on this week's. WHAT. IS HAPPENING.

joined Apr 5, 2015

I have an exam tomorrow so I'll have to peace out from today's thrilling wait tbh. But it's my last exam too so expect some drawings to pop out after I kill those Electrodynamics questions (9-_-)9 xD

Uni exam season I reckon. Good luck there!

joined Apr 5, 2015

And no, but almost as ancient. Calligraphy! :D

wow, I've been recently thinking of trying it out! Any suggestions what to start with? sorry for the oFFtopic though xD

I took up a 3-hour session that's run by a local graphic designer turned calligrapher. Personally think that it's easier to pick up a skill by getting your fundamentals right with a teacher to guide. But you can pick it up off the Internet, free lessons and tips and tricks abound. There's quite a lot of love for it especially on Pinterest haha.

And what! Calligraphy can be related to FF. I practised the word "Seolrae" a couple of times (I shit you not)

@cipp, in English! Those fancy Pinterest-y wedding card/hipster café fonts that you see ^^

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 9:58AM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Got up a little too early, bleh...

ann: I actually took up a new hobby to fill up the empty spaces in my heart hahaha.

What hobby? ...crochet? :D

I went looking for other series to read, ended up mainlining ShootAround which has A+ art/humor/characters and also some cute f/f storylines. But the f/f is kind of dilute because it's embedded in a zombie apocalypse story lol. So yeah, glad FF is (hopefully) back this week.

I'll check that link out. Looking for more manga/manhwa to read!

And no, but almost as ancient. Calligraphy! :D

joined Apr 5, 2015

creepy.. :D
I take it as loneliness..

I thought it meant "one week of waiting has passed".

or "you know it's hiatus when nothing is happening in FF spoiler thread"

I actually took up a new hobby to fill up the empty spaces in my heart hahaha. Well today's D-Day!

joined Apr 5, 2015

It's OK. We can turn to bears and hibernate for the two weeks. Real life past by really... Quickly... At times...

joined Apr 5, 2015

No chapter will be out today, I can't read Korean to save my life but I know a non-chapter post when I see one cries

joined Apr 5, 2015

What what??

joined Apr 5, 2015

did she have like a nail cutter handy? lol.

You know, for last minute... Notice.

joined Apr 5, 2015

I wonder what Seol-a said to Sungpyo as she put out her hand towards him.

Could it be: "look, I've already trimmed my nails and I'm all ready for it. You better f*ck off it's my time now".

One can only hope.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Wow I had such a bad long ass work week and the weekend just flew by. But that also means a release is coming soon! Those who are planning to cook, cook nowwww.

Didn't have the time to flip through the previous pages but last I saw was ffins07 on opinions. I did caught wind of some drama or two over the past month, but brushed it aside. More importantly, surely we can agree to disagree? Nya-chan might have his/her gripes on the series, while I enjoy it come what may. Opinions are just that, our own, and it is pretty fun and insightful to read what others have to say. :)

Let's sit back, chill, and enjoy the ride.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Here are my (rare) cents:

I personally enjoy Ssamba's writing style. If anything, it's pretty solid and consistent. You can tell by the way she writes her story that she's a cautious one, covering most loopholes and avoiding out-of-character behaviours (she could've been fan-servy and give Seol-Rae some lip or gasp finger action). Most importantly, she avoided the trap of fanservicing that most yuuri writers fall into in the quest for more eyeballs (looking riiight at ya Saburo Uta).

I've never seen anything as a backward step with Ssamba. The move forward is very sutble, well-positioned, and holds more meaning in future chapters. To say that E-nah has no role whatsoever in the Seol-Rae progress is not true; without E-nah, Seol-a wouldn't know jealousy as fiercely as she did, or No-rae wouldn't know how pretty Seol-a is when modelling haha!

Well, doesn't mean I don't cry on Sundays at every misopportunity of something ground breaking. But then if everything is ground breaking, would we savour the little moments like a lean on the shoulder? ;) I have great faith in Ssamba and her writing. I am a happy lesby.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 12:57PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Omg what I KNEW he's gna appear again!

joined Apr 5, 2015

Usual suspects are all gathered and waiting yeehaw

joined Apr 5, 2015

I guess your right i like the sound of that ...its like when the two are finally separating ...thing will move then
I wonder how is norae the one failing with all the time in the world while seola who dated a 100 guys find time to study kkkkkk

Don't we all have someone like that in school who has all the time in the world to date and STILL excel. Meanwhile I study and I still didn't get anywhere cries

joined Apr 5, 2015

Chill your titties guys I saw chap 65 BUT unable to view it on desktop mode on phone, only on the mobile mode. Was thinking there might be some error on uploading. BUT IT'S DEFINITELY HERE :D

joined Apr 5, 2015

Obviously I only started chopping onion and BAM the chapter...

Is it omelette you're whipping up? I love them with cheese and onions hahaha.

And yaaaas Seol-a you need to stop exiting the stage the moment you can grab the moment (or grab No-bae, your pick)

joined Apr 5, 2015

Always lurking hehe. It's 10:26pm my time now; I always wait for the chapter to load before I sleep for a dreary working Monday.

Today's release a little late!