Forum › Lily Love discussion

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Finally, they've done "that" in chapter 29. I'm so happy.

I got a nosebleed jk fudge censors

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 6:32PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

If there will be a English volume edition I would be soooo happy.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Mew's faces this chapter. XD

Seriously, I've commented before about the story Bloom Into You, saying I think it's one of the best written yuri stories around right now.. But this one right here, Lily Love, has to be THE best.

I absolutely adore how Mew solves these problems like an adult. She can be helpful to Ploy but has clear boundaries. And doesn't hesitate to let Ploy know when those boundaries have been crossed. It really looks like she's LEARNED from her past relationship(s), and the way she's keeping things level with Donut is because of that.

I'm even thinking it's possible I could like Ploy now, depending on how it goes from here. If, like Nez-chan said, Ploy can drop the baggage and start shipping them like it appears she is now, I might be able to forgive her initial bitchiness....eventually.

joined Aug 14, 2013
Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm so swooned by Mew. TAKE ME MEW!

That whole page of her in a bikini, oh my god my gay was showing clearly.

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

Anyone else think stalker guy == is likely to think the hooded jacket belongs to ploy, and try to attack pmew when night comes (thinking she's ploy)==?

last edited at Feb 4, 2016 12:41PM

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

WHY ISN'T ANYONE UPLOADING THE OFFICIAL ART OF PLOY AND ICE?? MY SHIP NEEDS TO SAIL.

last edited at Feb 8, 2016 10:35PM by Nezchan

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

WHY ISN'T ANYONE UPLOADING THE OFFICIAL ART OF PLOY AND ICE?? MY SHIP NEEDS TO SAIL.

Because Ratana didn't draw sth like that...?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, hum... Ploy makes a move on Ice (chap 30)? I think that ship is sailing now?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So, hum... Ploy makes a move on Ice (chap 30)? I think that ship is sailing now?

I think their shippers got great present for Valentine's :D Also I love how Ploy looks like in this chapter

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

First of all, there're no obstacles between Mew x Donut from the beginning of this story 'til chapter 30. Only when Ploy kissed Mew and the parents issue. So, the chance of Ice and Ploy being together will be harder than expected since The Adversaries chapter. Well, it'll take more efforts for that.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Why is chapter 31 called farewell party? Is that the end already?

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 5:25PM by Nezchan

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It's because of Mew. She's going to study abroad and party is for her. But yeah. Lily Love will also end soon. Only few chapters left

joined Sep 25, 2015

It's because of Mew. She's going to study abroad and party is for her. But yeah. Lily Love will also end soon. Only few chapters left

Goddamnit, why do all good things have to end... Well I guess I'll be waiting for the english translation then.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Goddamn this series is so fucking sexy. I'm having a hard time trying to keep a straight face while reading this in bed (and I share room with my sister) >///<

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know how much else I have to say. I'm glad I haven't kept up with the comment section because it seems to be spoiler city around here.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know how much else I have to say. I'm glad I haven't kept up with the comment section because it seems to be spoiler city around here.

nah, not as much as in FF thread that it needed separate topic :D

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Goddamn this series is so fucking sexy. I'm having a hard time trying to keep a straight face while reading this in bed (and I share room with my sister) >///<

Haha poor you

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh God... Now THAT was somthing. My heart went pounding like crazy all the way through
Seeing such a strong passion from Mew sometimes... just sometimes I kinda wish to be Donut ^///^

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kggh! It's so good! I need more of this stuf in my life!

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Hahaha yes! It's getting better and better!

Also, why does it seem that people get cramps really easy? I live near the ocean so swimming is what I do almost everyday in the summer and only a couple of times I have gotten leg cramps...

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

My - my heart can't deal. Omg <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kinda wonder why she stopped herself from saying she loved her...

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well, that was certainly... hrmm... ohh my~

Kinda wonder why she stopped herself from saying she loved her...

Perhaps some lingering doubt due to her previous messy relationship, like she is 99% into Donut but 1% still afraid of hurting Donut or getting hurt herself?

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 8:06AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Darkfire213 posted:

Also, why does it seem that people get cramps really easy? I live near the ocean so swimming is what I do almost everyday in the summer and only a couple of times I have gotten leg cramps...

The fact you do it almost every day is likely exactly why you rarely get them. Someone who doesn't swim often and especially people who don't get much exercise in general are going to find it a lot easier to get a cramp from swimming.

To reply you must either login or sign up.