Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ieeheh posted:

I agree. I like it really much but I just can't find the words to explain why it's so good.

To me story and characters feel natural and the interactions between Yuu and Nanami are really well done.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 1:36PM

joined Jul 16, 2015

As for Yuu, I think she's waiting for that perfect spark or fluttering feeling she's so often read about. That's fine, but I think that she's looking for it so much that she's missing that the change is already happening.

^ This!!

joined Aug 23, 2014

hii, can anyone explain to me school system in Japan, cuz here i read the sempai is in 3'rd years right and the previous president should be also in 3'rd year right (if it's 3 years school system), from what i read the the sempai is more popular than the current/previous president since 1'st years, but why would she loss the election in 2'nd year to him, and also isn't a 3'rd year student usually not allowed to be president cuz they are going to graduate, (it just it kind of irony why she is loss the election in 2'nd year and have to be doing it in her 3'rd year) and people always assume she is going to be president, thanks before

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

The reason why I personally find Maki to be a bit creepy isn't exactly because he's a 'spectator of romance', but because he's an "active" spectator of romance. Don't really know how to explain it exactly, but the way he consider romance to be something that seems to be made for him to watch and enjoy kind of put me off. Like he consider that people love lives are just there for the sake of him watching them. To the point that when people tries to get him involved, he seemingly gets angry or disappointed. The way he talked with Yuu about her situation, like he's not just observing but stydying her is kinda weird.

Not that I hate the character or anything, but there's that little something about the way he treat other people's romance that doesn't sit too well with me. Gives the feeling he might decide to intervene in some way to make the "show" more interesting for his taste.

I was just about to post something along these lines. I wonder how he'll react seeing that the relationship between Yuu and Nanami is somewhat slow/unconventional and may not even develop into anything.

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

so in short, this is about an ace girl's story of falling in love? It'd be nice if the mangaka would continue making Yuu analyze every situation rather than just go along with it without questioning things. This is interesting.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 8:17PM

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

The last page... I feel like a misunderstanding has taken place in the presidents mind. "Should we do it at my place?" Yep, that would sound like invitation if someone said that to me. Don't do it president!! It's a trap!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yuu: There's no throbbing in my chest. I'm not floating up on a cloud.

Poor girl, she's been fixated on the popular infatuation point of view about love, and doesn't realize she's already started falling going down for Nanami.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Poor senpai is on her way to disappointment.

joined Jun 14, 2015

The last page... I feel like a misunderstanding has taken place in the presidents mind. "Should we do it at my place?" Yep, that would sound like invitation if someone said that to me. Don't do it president!! It's a trap!!

Brilliant, just brilliant!!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I love this, this is nice. I'm happy.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Rather interesting, how that Nanami is feeling love towards her and has said so herself is making her glad that she is wanted and when the boy did pretty much the same thing, she just felt anxious. I guess she doesn't realize how different she feels when she was confronted with the boy's feelings and now with her senpai's feelings. So the outright rejection is next chapter huh? That's gonna be.. interesting.

I wonder why the chapter was titled 'Multiple Choice' though? Because of her math homework? xD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Should we do it at my home?

do it at my home?

DO IT.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 2:45PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I wonder why the chapter was titled 'Multiple Choice' though? Because of her math homework? xD

If this site had like or rep system I'd give you one.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Should we do " it " at my house?
O my!
That black haired girl, i hope this isn't gonna turn out in an love triangle...

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

I like where this is going

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yuu's trying to figure out what is love.

I really like face expressions in this manga.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 3:09PM

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nanami-senpai, you are thinking dirty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On another note, thank you again for this new chapter. Lovin this series!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 3:55PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yuu's big problem really seems to be she just doesn't know what love actually feels like and is basing her expectations off of romantic fiction which is all but useless to that end. Accurately describing feelings is basically impossible so it's always a case of metaphor and hyperbole to try and capture the general sense.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

"Let's study at my house, senpai."

... Studying she says. It would be fun, they said.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I saw chapter 9 on a different website about a week ago and was very surprised it's not on here, what's up with that? Also the guy playing Cupid is really adorable haha

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 4:21PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Trannosaurus posted:

Also the guy playing Cupid is really creepy haha

FTFY

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

zensunni
In any event, the line at the end of chapter 5 speaks volumes: "I couldn't just simply give up. But I didn't realize it at that time."

This was an incorrect translation. She actually says "I had to give up."

joined Mar 25, 2013

zensunni
In any event, the line at the end of chapter 5 speaks volumes: "I couldn't just simply give up. But I didn't realize it at that time."

This was an incorrect translation. She actually says "I had to give up."

Wow, that's a pretty big mistake. The group has been inactive for a while as well, so I doubt they'd be able to fix that line unfortunately.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Seven Seas licensed Bloom Into You

Seven Seas will publish Bloom Into You for the first time in print in North America as single volume editions. Each book will contain at least two full-color illustrations. The first volume will be released on January 3, 2017 for $12.99 USA / $14.99 CAN.

http://sevenseasentertainment.tumblr.com/post/139315334675/seven-seas-celebrates-valentines-day-with-license

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

hii, can anyone explain to me school system in Japan, cuz here i read the sempai is in 3'rd years right and the previous president should be also in 3'rd year right (if it's 3 years school system), from what i read the the sempai is more popular than the current/previous president since 1'st years, but why would she loss the election in 2'nd year to him, and also isn't a 3'rd year student usually not allowed to be president cuz they are going to graduate, (it just it kind of irony why she is loss the election in 2'nd year and have to be doing it in her 3'rd year) and people always assume she is going to be president, thanks before

Hi, I think there was a mistake in the translation, Nanami Senpai is a second year...

To reply you must either login or sign up.