Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 17, 2013

I'm here for more senpai and kouhai development. Best couple.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Oh damn
You're onto to something
You're right, they would make an interesting pair, it could be fun for them to discover their unlikely hobbies/thoughts, altho Onoda is on complete denial for whatever she does.thinks of
I'd like to see them interact for sure now

Right?! I bet they would discover each other doing the same thing xD (both holding their skirts up for example) and it's not like they are completely isolated, they have a chance cuz they are both in the student council (/°^°)/

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Why do the twins look like 10 year olds in chapter 48 (the icecream one)?

LOL the S&M pair, I love how she gets all blushy and in love when Yuu does something cute. xD

This manga always turns me into a squealing fangirl.

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 12:11PM

398381_10150554123567654_939975514_n
joined Feb 4, 2013

YES.
Senpai's face tho. I always spend about 10 minutes looking at it. She's so beautiful I just can't

joined Feb 1, 2013

HGHHHH! YES! FINALLY! AI KISSED CHIE!

Sure, it may have just been on the cheek... But these two are my OTP in this series, so I'm so ridiculously happy to see a clear romantic development between them, of both Ai and Chie finally realizing that they're each the most important person in the eyes of the other- such a cute couple!

Speaking of which, over the course of this series, Ai really has become the perfect "boyfriend" to Chie. I think that some guys could stand to learn a few things from her.

joined Feb 1, 2013

My favorite couple is Ai/Chie, but these two are a close second for me. Especially ever since Kouhai's confidence got a big boost a little while back, because she's just gotten cuter and cuter.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

All so many couples that I love but I never can remember their names lol. Ai and Chie chapters are the best <3 and the photograph couple hehe

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ai x Chie would my second choice, the s&m couple my first.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

urm can anyone give me the raw link?

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

I will upload the, like, definite edition of the raw volumes in a few days (there is some small amount of cleaning to do). Once again, if someone could point me to a site like batoto, but for raws, I would appreciate it.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

The only one I know like Batoto is raw sen manga, but I don't know how upload works for them so you would need to contact someone there, you also need account to see their chapters, I forgot to have a look but I won't be surprised if they already have all raw chapters or part of them, can't really see properly now as I'm using my phone, so if no one have a look then later I'll do it and make a post about it.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 3:30AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Speaking of which, over the course of this series, Ai really has become the perfect "boyfriend" to Chie. I think that some guys could stand to learn a few things from her.

nuuuhhh stahp with heteronormativity
By being completely perceptive and considerate of Chie's feelings, talking to her, trying to understand what's upsetting her when Chie herself is too insecure about being a bother to share her feelings, that is simply what ANY partner should be like

No offence to you personally, but it reminds me of honestly such a terrible cliche, when in manga girls are told that they'd be the perfect "boyfriend"/ if only they were a boy

joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm so proud of my little babies. And it's funny see ppl rebloging "something" in tumblr about them (get the notifications always put me in a good mood). Ahahaha! Gosh! I'll stop tracking this manga, I'm so in love that I just can't-... Better wait until it reachs 100, at least.

Keep the good work, scans!

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 7:14AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Moaaaaarrrr! I need moaaaarrrr! I realy realy like this art style, make's me kinda jealous... I love how chie and ai become closer and closer!

33fd3b929e5905a706892771828fe562
joined Jan 20, 2016

im new here and i wanted to ask a question.is the manga still ongoing or is it completed?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

im new here and i wanted to ask a question.is the manga still ongoing or is it completed?

According to an earlier post: still ongoing

33fd3b929e5905a706892771828fe562
joined Jan 20, 2016

According to an earlier post: still ongoing

cool.thanks

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Hooray! A new chapter!

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oho, I sense trouble brewing. I'm excited.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The artist's ability to draw faces and their expressions just blows my mind every time

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The art gets me everytime. These dolls are all adorable.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I found my second favourite pairing behind Ai and Chie.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

A hint of actual drama? on Virgins' Empire? That's new.

last edited at Jan 23, 2016 7:46AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ichinose is so pure... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

joined Jul 22, 2014

I know drama on its way but look at that face on page 100 so beautiful ///

To reply you must either login or sign up.