Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The artist's ability to draw faces and their expressions just blows my mind every time

I was thinking the same. The subtle expressions are amazing.

joined Oct 13, 2014

Is shit about to go down? In this manga? Oh man this is gonna hurt

joined Jul 8, 2013

Knowing what I know now after reading the raws...this whole chapter was literally just 250% bittersweet...lol=

joined Feb 1, 2013

Speaking of which, over the course of this series, Ai really has become the perfect "boyfriend" to Chie. I think that some guys could stand to learn a few things from her.

nuuuhhh stahp with heteronormativity
By being completely perceptive and considerate of Chie's feelings, talking to her, trying to understand what's upsetting her when Chie herself is too insecure about being a bother to share her feelings, that is simply what ANY partner should be like

No offence to you personally, but it reminds me of honestly such a terrible cliche, when in manga girls are told that they'd be the perfect "boyfriend"/ if only they were a boy

I just used the word "boyfriend" for lack of a better term, and since Ai is closer to the stereotypical male archetype in their relationship. But that being said, I wasn't trying to devalue her gender. While I wasn't being totally serious in my remarks, as a man myself, I've known some pretty clueless insensitive guys.

That said, I agree with your sentiments about the whole "if only you were a boy" cliche. One of the things that makes Chie and Ai so adorable is the circumstances of how they met and the way they grew close.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

hohoho that "Shisuka..." at the end omg I want the next chapter!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg so cute! Holding hands in the crowd is totally valid ^_^
Im super excited for the next ch, because I think its the first time any real drama has been set up in this series...
Thanks for translating(such a fun and cool series)

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This won't end well for the juniors, will this?

joined Oct 13, 2014

after rereading this series i hope it does end well for them. one just had a break up and the other has had this crush for a long while now.cant imagine how devastating it would be for them

joined Jun 17, 2014

Oh wow, i really love how beautifully drawn Yamada is. My fav character now...
I assume she was rejected by that other senpai..
i havent been keeping up, but i Cant wait for the next chapters

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

so i wonder why Asami rejected Kaoru? also, i guess Kaoru hasn't given up on Asami because she always focuses on Asami. that makes me feel sorry for Hibiki Mayu. her senpai just isn't that into her. also, if Asami and Kaoru were to become a couple, i'd vote for then as most sexy and mature couple.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Wait a second....is there gonna be some actual plot????

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

Such... Joy...

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

after rereading this series i hope it does end well for them. one just had a break up and the other has had this crush for a long while now.cant imagine how devastating it would be for them

Well, I hope so too. But sometimes it's also possible that that kind of drama will make them grow as person.

By the way, I just reread chapter 14 and discover that MahiMahi combo aren't blood related. Is that true?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I know drama on its way but look at that face on page 100 so beautiful ///

Very Jojo-esque but I hope the artist doesn't get afflicted with drawing sameface, like Araki did in his later works.

joined Apr 11, 2014

I feel like MahiMahi in real life would be catastrophically annoying, and I can't help but to relate to Mari so much.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

The art is actually so amazing. Probably the best I've ever seen in yuri works as far as faces and bodies go. And to think some years back I quit reading it because I didn't like the art... The mistakes of youth everyone!

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

The art is actually so amazing. Probably the best I've ever seen in yuri works as far as faces and bodies go. And to think some years back I quit reading it because I didn't like the art... The mistakes of youth everyone!

Same thing happened to me, I'm so glad I changed my mind.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Very Jojo-esque but I hope the artist doesn't get afflicted with drawing sameface, like Araki did in his later works.

truly... I can just feel the ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ oozing from the page.

joined Oct 13, 2014

truly... I can just feel the ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ oozing from the page.

she thought it was her beloved BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

growls stay away from cute pairings Kaoru!

joined Sep 25, 2015

NTR NTR NTR
this is getting more interesting!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Looks like Ichinose may have to cut a bitch.

Okay so many people have already said this but I LOVE THE ART STYLE >u< It's just so detailed and expressive I love it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Looks like Ichinose may have to cut a bitch.

Get rekt'd Kaoru, go lust after someone else

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 8:54PM

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Kaoru's kind of a dick, especially considering she's with someone too but that aside... second half seg-way was hilarious. "But I just couldn't find the remote control anywhere". How random lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.