Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Lol when she said 'everyone over there have guns, what if she shoots me!?' I cracked up from that xD Don't worry Honoka, not everyone is like that.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Lol when she said 'everyone over there have guns, what if she shoots me!?' I cracked up from that xD Don't worry Honoka, not everyone is like that.

lmao and when she said "what if we have a threesum? it is the land of freedom and adventure" Just what do you think Americans are like? xD

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I have never been so proud of my country. ;-;7

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Wait, it isn't? Texas public school education fails me again...

LOL! i don't know anymore, but who knows. as i was going thru the system, the idiots at the Tx state board of edu. had just started pushing abstinance only programs. they very well may have come up with some crap about touching or staring too intensely will get you pregnant :-(

joined Jul 8, 2013

Welp. This is honestly my favorite pairing now and if we don't see more ACTUAL progress with them I'll probably cry.

Haha Honoka that weird-in-her-own-way CUTIE! I see why she's being sooo dark and gloomy. That DAMN BULLYING can really DAMAGE ones life! O_O

NEED MORE OF THAT CRAZY ECCHI YURI STUFF XD

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

lmao and when she said "what if we have a threesum? it is the land of freedom and adventure" Just what do you think Americans are like? xD

Wait! Americans aren't like that! Damn, I've been lied too!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I love these two so much.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

I don't know that Honoka can be this cute and funny!! LOL XDD

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Er.. So, is there a new thread on 4chan for Virgins Empire since the last one got archived ? ( the one who started with a cover of Senpai & Kouhai and ended with chapter 123 link )

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Er.. So, is there a new thread on 4chan for Virgins Empire since the last one got archived ? ( the one who started with a cover of Senpai & Kouhai and ended with chapter 123 link )

It expired before someone could make a new one and link to it but there is a new one. Just click on 'catalog' to get an overview of all active threads and look for it.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I wish every chapter was like this lol.

joined Apr 15, 2011

@DrMario & crew - thank you for a wonderful christmas present. Merry Christmas to you and all!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ugh how unbearably cute.

Edit: Aaaand new userpic

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 10:16PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh, new couple.

"In America, women can marry each other". Well, I'm not sure when this one was published, but it was possible in numerous other countries before America.

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

god, this chapter was so cute :'DD i hope we'll see more stories about kaoru

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

It expired before someone could make a new one and link to it but there is a new one. Just click on 'catalog' to get an overview of all active threads and look for it.

Thank you ! And also, thanks for the new release, I'm dying from cuteness here

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Oh, new couple.

"In America, women can marry each other". Well, I'm not sure when this one was published, but it was possible in numerous other countries before America.

with japan-us relationship us marriage certificate probably more likely to get accepted.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Oh, new couple.

with japan-us relationship us marriage certificate probably more likely to get accepted.

i never thought about that. IIRC, at one point it was a grey issue here in the states.

I have a question for anyone who currently or has lived in Japan. does the country have to accept the marriage of any of it's citizens married outside the country?

if so and if it hasn't happened already, I cannot wait for when a lesbian or gay couple that's gotten married here in the US or any other country that allows same sex marriage moves back to Japan and registers their marriage. I imagine that will cause quite the stir.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh, new couple.

i never thought about that. IIRC, at one point it was a grey issue here in the states.

I have a question for anyone who currently or has lived in Japan. does the country have to accept the marriage of any of it's citizens married outside the country?

if so and if it hasn't happened already, I cannot wait for when a lesbian or gay couple that's gotten married here in the US or any other country that allows same sex marriage moves back to Japan and registers their marriage. I imagine that will cause quite the stir.

Ah, I haven't lived in Japan before but I believe there has been some progress same-sex marriage department. I read a small article about it earlier this morning. Areas of Japan are allowing partnerships but as a whole, Japan still doesn't allow it. Marrying outside of Japan and registering would probably still be an issue until something changes in Japanese law.

For now, baby steps!

Links below:
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/11/05/tokyo-wards-defy-japanese-government-by-recognising-same-sex-couples/
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/12/26/another-japanese-city-to-recognise-same-sex-relationships/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ah, I haven't lived in Japan before but I believe there has been some progress same-sex marriage department. I read a small article about it earlier this morning. Areas of Japan are allowing partnerships but as a whole, Japan still doesn't allow it. Marrying outside of Japan and registering would probably still be an issue until something changes in Japanese law.

So far it's two cities and two districts that recognize same-sex partnerships, although other than a few small perks those areas can confer it's largely symbolic. But it is indicative of a growing trend towards acceptance.

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

Warm and comfy indeed!!! Airi is so adorable in this chapter with some good tasty treats.
Annnd this time someone got caught lol im surprised it wasn't the same teacher although he doesn't care anyways hes used to it by now.

joined Jul 8, 2013

So does anybody know how one would go about getting the raws of this series (aside from purchasing)? I can't really find them so are the translators keeping them to themselves or something (it's fine if they are as long as we get to see the translations eventually lol) or are they floating around somewhere?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Best. Chapter. Ever. That was both sexy and funny!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, that chapter made me blush too!

To reply you must either login or sign up.