Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Is this official art by ssamba? i love it haha.

Btw, happy new year everyone!

Ssamba's art is always naughtier than her actual story haha.

Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope for a full year of Seolrae with satisfying ending lol

joined Mar 23, 2013

Ssamba's art is always naughtier than her actual story haha.

Let's hope that these images reflect the future.

CrescentLuna25
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Without understanding the new chapter 58, I could tell it's getting great hahaha. I think Enah told Seola that Norae told her she liked someone, or she seriously was provoking Seola. And Norae is getting comfortable and touchy with Seola (I think?!!!)

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 9:23AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

feeding seola? oh my goodness! so lewd ssamba! :)

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

AARGH Soo close щ(ºДºщ)
I'm frustrated, need to flip some tables and strangle a kitten

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Is it too early to hope for something good to happen soon? >//<

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I really wanna put number of chapters that it's gonna happen but i'm afraid of jinxing it
you know the feeling when you're so close to sneezing but it suddenly disappeared? this is a hundred times worse than that

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

based on the past 57 chapters, Yes. way too early.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Maybe 'that day' is near!!! :D

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Without understanding the new chapter 58, I could tell it's getting great hahaha. I think Enah told Seola that Norae told her she liked someone, or she seriously was provoking Seola. And Norae is getting comfortable and touchy with Seola (I think?!!!)

Ditto.

My heart... OMG. So much blushing? _(Running around incircles on inside.)

I think Enah is just slightly more observant than our young protagonists and noticed how she could press Seol-a's buttons.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

What Enah said (what Seol-a remembered. Ty google translate):
I like that style is cautious The more I give a lot of damage to the heart .
Furthermore, the more equivocal relationship .

I am not 100% sure I copied the characters correctly:
저렇게 조심스러운 스타일은 내가 마음을 많이 줄수록 손해라는 거.
더군다나 확실치 않은 관계에서는 더욱.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I love how No-Rae is flirting more!! So cute. Go get em tiger!! Seol-A doesn't really seem to be catching on because she's worried over who No-Rae likes maybe?

Maybe my prediction of somewhere in the 60s we will possibly get a confession will happen.

Also I'm loving how Enah is teasing Seol-A now. Hehe.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I think Ssamba's storytelling is pretty great and I'm loving how she sets up the chapter with the perspective of either Soul-a or No-Rae. It's obvious these two have no clue how the other feels, and Enah appears to be the only one in this arc to have pieced together something (I think she quite can quite easily see Soul-a is very affectionate toward No-Rae).

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Something that wasn't mentioned from the previous chapter.
When Enah was talking with No-Rae about how her fiance was rich and 10 years older than her and No-Rae said it must be true love.
Then Enah thought that her "opponent" is good. What was that opponent about? Is she dropping those hints to people to test them or something?

Her character is confusing, sometimes she seems good, others her actions are questionable.
Now I wonder what's the deal with Seol-A. I bet she's going to say No-Rae likes someone to Seol-A (if she hasn't said that in this chapter already)
Not sure why she would do that (besides Ssamba wanting a character to pish them together)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

When Enah was talking with No-Rae about how her fiance was rich and 10 years older than her and No-Rae said it must be true love.
Then Enah thought that her "opponent" is good. What was that opponent about? Is she dropping those hints to people to test them or something?

I was thinking about that too. I'm not sure what she meant. Opponent..unless she actually likes Seol-A? But I don't think so..it doesn't make sense.

joined Jan 3, 2016

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 56!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 56 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/kNjJ9

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Loving the story so much! Thanks to halmoni and thatanon for all your hard work!
Without you guys I would never be able to appreciate such a beautiful story. Of course a huge thank you to Ssamba too for coming up with the story.

Do you guys think Ssamba will end the story when they get together or will she fulfill all our wishes and write fluff chapters about their lives together after that too? Really really hoping she continues after they get together.

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 12:36PM

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

Do you guys think Ssamba will end the story when they get together or will she fulfill all our wishes and write fluff chapters about their lives together after that too? Really really hoping she continues after they get together.

I feel like we'll be getting a confession pretty soon. The next chapter's definitely going to be an important one so since this is supposed to be a 100 chapter long story, I'm pretty sure we'll get some post-relationship interaction. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part tho

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Maybe Enah thinks that the person No-Rae likes is someone else and so she's taunting Seola.

Except unbeknownst to either, that person IS Seola?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Maybe Enah thinks that the person No-Rae likes is someone else and so she's taunting Seola.

That may be a possibility... but I just feel like she knows it's Seol-A. Enah seems really perceptive though.

We will just have to see.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

That may be a possibility... but I just feel like she knows it's Seol-A. Enah seems really perceptive though.

I'm trying to think of a time when No-Rae showed that the person was Seol-a through No-Rae's own actions that Enah saw. I can think of multiple times Seol-a gave it away that she likes No-Rae, but not the reverse... maybe I missed something, but it's hard to be perceptive when there's nothing to pick up on? Regardless, Ssamba could write it that Enah picked it up with even the slightest hint so this doesn't mean much.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm trying to think of a time when No-Rae showed that the person was Seol-a through No-Rae's own actions that Enah saw. I can think of multiple times Seol-a gave it away that she likes No-Rae, but not the reverse... maybe I missed something, but it's hard to be perceptive when there's nothing to pick up on? Regardless, Ssamba could write it that Enah picked it up with even the slightest hint so this doesn't mean much.

You do have a point! Seol-A is crazy obvious about it, but Enah hasn't been given hints by No-Rae who she likes. Omg you are a genius. My brain wasnt working before. That could totally be it!

joined Dec 2, 2015

Her character is confusing, sometimes she seems good, others her actions are questionable.
Now I wonder what's the deal with Seol-A. I bet she's going to say No-Rae likes someone to Seol-A (if she hasn't said that in this chapter already)
Not sure why she would do that (besides Ssamba wanting a character to pish them together)

i read the Chinese version, the word "opponent" was translated to "argument" or "opposition" in the Chinese version. So I thought Enah was referring to No-Rae, her analogy between the tea and love makes sense so that Enah could not make a comeback.

I do think Enah has sensed the feelings between those two already, although Seol-A's side is much more obvious.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/62

It's out :)

Tank you so much!
ieeheh said,
"Without understanding the new chapter 58, I could tell it's getting great hahaha. I think Enah told Seola that Norae told her she liked someone, or she seriously was provoking Seola. And Norae is getting comfortable and touchy with Seola (I think?!!!)"

I felt that too, just looking at SeolA's body language after the conversation in the bathroom. It looks as though SeolA is contemplating who in the world No Rae likes. Is she not noticing how easy it is for No Rae touch her, how No Rae is relaxed in her presence?

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 5:32PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

To reply you must either login or sign up.