Forum › Posts by xyth

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

I browse through comments before reading manga and saw what will eventually happen to this, plus the aaaangst tag. I held off from reading this for so long coz I know I will definitely cry. Then I did.. and here I am, with swollen eyes and a pile of tissue filled with tears and snot lol. I hope and pray they get the contentment they are hoping for for the ending T.T

xyth
xyth
No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015
G_witch_m-1675421047527739393-img1

^^^^I agree. There are so much more that could have been done if we are given more episodes. Unfortunately, we didn't. For me, basing on what was happening in ep 23 and the tweets that they are posting, I was sure that it will be the last episode. 1 ep for 24-25 mins, that's an awful little time to fit all the narratives that are left to be explored. So I went into ep 24 with low expectations and got happy after. (At this point of my life, I just want to have happy things and not stress over the stuff I can't control.)

On the Lauda arc, it felt to me that it came out of nowhere, though I might've just missed the clues. Maybe they just pushed those scenes to showcase Schwarzette more. You know, monies lol. If that's the case, then it's just sad that other better arcs are axed to make way for this.

I haven't watched a lot of Gundam shows so I am just basing on people's accounts. I am taking in your accounts as well. So maybe it's because the MCs are both female so the explicit scenes are much, much less likely. We got a long way to go for non-hetero ships for main franchises it seems. At least we can treat this as a step closer to getting better queer shows, especially those from JP. Like big anime franchises or super popular anime/manga with queer MCs.

last edited at Jul 4, 2023 12:41PM

xyth
No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015
G_witch_m-1675461832923058177-img1

So happy for them!!! I thank all the people who pushed through for them to not die and to get married. May you have good health and lots of money :D

xyth
No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015
G_witch_m-1675421047527739393-img1

^ https://twitter.com/ErzasRightHand/status/1675568024403730432?s=20

I am satisfied on what we had - they are both alive and they got married - despite the circumstances the show had like the 5PM timeslot, being in a mainstream franchise, and JP still not legalizing or even recognizing same-sex marriage. I imagine execs also had a hand on how many episodes we had. The writers and the other people behind just did what they could on what they had. (Regarding the timeslot, i read somewhere [can't find the source anymore] that ep 12 tomato smash scene received complaints from the parents to the tv regulatory board because of the violence lol but it's gundam).

Is it better if we had more episodes? Hell, yeah!
Maybe if we could have an OVA, they could expound on those loose/unsatisfying points without worrying about certain constraints such as consideration of the timeslot audience.

Honestly, if I didn't understand what the writers are intending you to take from it, I'd just call it a platonic relationship coming through arranged marriage (duel stuff is a twisted version of that).

Maybe they intended it to be that way so other people that are not fond of f/f relationship can still somewhat digest it. "such great best friends!"

last edited at Jul 4, 2023 9:41AM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12828398/1/Fluttering-Feelings-Continued

Here's a fanfic of FF. It just started and its a continuation of ch 68. If you are still invested with FF's story, might as well look it up.

I was hoping before that someone will pick this up, because it was looking like ssamba won't continue the story.. and now this happened :'((((((( may she rest in peace...

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

I think he might said to her "You can't take care/carry her with those nails" and she cut them to say "See? You can go now"

^I second that!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015
No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

MY SEXUAL FRUSTRATION CAUSED BY FF SHOULD BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK !!!!! I DEMAND SSAMBA TO HAHAHAHAHHA

Two more chapters till chapter 69 just sayin'

Will definitely take note of that!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

AAAWWWWKWAAARRRDDD.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

It's here!!!!!!!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

All activities must cease then start refreshing!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Will wait for the translations. The conversation between Seol-a and her friend is so intriguing. And her imagining Norae and her getting all lovey-dovey :))) The comparison between the her past relationship and what's happening now.. oh the difference lol

Uhm. Ok. back to Sherlock.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Those ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Been awake for 19 hrs and will not sleep until I get the update.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Oooh we can finally see her sis!! Been waiting for this since she was introduced!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

OMG!! I didn't get anything but...Norae's blushing!!!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Working now!!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

It's true!! Tried to open it and then a broken page popped out. They are playing games in the thumbnail.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Refreshing the comico site casually, hoping the next chapter will be earlier today.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

(song in english) (edit: thatanon ID'd it as More Than Words by Westlife)

NOOOO!!! Westlife slaughtered the song. Please save your ears ans listen to the original by a duo called 'Extreme'. Really love that song.

Agreed. I just remembered the name of that artist when you posted it lol

The part that No-rae sang as seen, i think, is the final line of the song (the Extreme version). So Seol-ah reacted after No-rae finished singing..wait, it's shown there. Nevermind.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

You know what would really be a face palm? If No-rae didn't fully understand the (English) words she sang. ...I think she's just slow to react...and/or honestly didn't anticipate what Seol-a's reaction would be.

I'm betting she's just slow to react. Happened far too many times now. Might need more intense gestures to finally get that blood pumping!!!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@cipp

Okay, another crappy not-translation on the gist of things before halmoni comes and saves the day.

FF fandom is full of awesome people.
Thanks a tons, cipp

And talented!!

Thanks cipp!!! I can sleep happily now!!!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

re @xyth

@ffins07

P.S. I like how @ieeheh's and @xyth's avatars go together. ^ ^

I'm on mobile so i can't see ieeheh's avatar :(((

Oh. Ha-ha. I missed this.

I didn't see @Alextasha's post either.

I was wondering if it was just the four of us. (I saw @madlax232's post) I wonder who else is lurking... ;p

I always lurk here TBH. And i very much enjoy all your inputs. The time and effort given by this fandom is no joke.

The anticipation is intense. (Still waiting for my Valentine's day gift since i did not get any T.T) I am sure there are a lot of people lurking here.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:24AM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@ieeheh

xyth
Here you go lol

Aww. Thanks! (^. ^ )

Both are cute, but even cuter together. Hehe

Thaaaanksss tooo!!! :)))

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:15AM