Forum › Posts by chaichai

joined Dec 2, 2015

Something that wasn't mentioned from the previous chapter.
When Enah was talking with No-Rae about how her fiance was rich and 10 years older than her and No-Rae said it must be true love.
Then Enah thought that her "opponent" is good. What was that opponent about? Is she dropping those hints to people to test them or something?

Her character is confusing, sometimes she seems good, others her actions are questionable.
Now I wonder what's the deal with Seol-A. I bet she's going to say No-Rae likes someone to Seol-A (if she hasn't said that in this chapter already)
Not sure why she would do that (besides Ssamba wanting a character to pish them together)

i read the Chinese version, the word "opponent" was translated to "argument" or "opposition" in the Chinese version. So I thought Enah was referring to No-Rae, her analogy between the tea and love makes sense so that Enah could not make a comeback.

I do think Enah has sensed the feelings between those two already, although Seol-A's side is much more obvious.

joined Dec 2, 2015

takachi:

By the way, I'm a little lost, what's the current month in FF?

I think it's still December, maybe a few days or a week after their winter break started.
Clues:
- Jihwan said goodbye to Norae at the end of the semester (before his graduation).
- Norae said she would take classes during winter break.
- Seola went to campus to attempt to confess after Norae got out of her class (Norae was surprised to find her on campus because its during school break)
- SungPyo said he would come back when the new semester starts.
- Seola asked her brother to find jobs for her and Norae during winter break.

Then we got our flashbacks and then Norae and Seola were at the sauna. We havent seen their part time job together (or SungPyo's coming back to school), so I assume its not much time leap since the failed confession.

Hopefully Ssamba will mention something about their spending Christmas together.

Very observant! Then do you know how long has it been since they met each other and since Norae found out her feelings?