Forum › Is My Hobby Weird? discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I would do the same if two girls were doing it in the neighbouring toilet.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

on a completely different note, i think i might be just a wee bit jealous of a 2d character's ass. just a smidge tho... but it still doesn't compare to one of the best asses on earth: Serena William's butt.

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

If the naughty happenings does not happen in the toilet, it is the nurse office. If not the nurse office, the naughty happenings happens in the toilet. Fuck! Must camp toilet. Shit, must camp nurse office. Fuck shit, stuck with two difficult choices.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Honestly, these girls...

Maiko and Risa: Two perverted hearts, beating together in time as one!

And what's this? Suddenly, a new contender appears...

joined Apr 15, 2011

If the naughty happenings does not happen in the toilet, it is the nurse office. If not the nurse office, the naughty happenings happens in the toilet. Fuck! Must camp toilet. Shit, must camp nurse office. Fuck shit, stuck with two difficult choices.

simple solution. every hour rotate between nurses offoce and toilet. continue rotation until you are mistaken for nurse, janitor or creepy perv. if called a perv, denounce any pervy associations and pick option three: looking for lost ***** <fill-in-the-blank-of-your-lost-item>. if that doesn't work, flash your sweetest, saddest puppydog eyes and ask if they'll help you find said lost item, then continue rotation of trolling nurses office and toilet.

see, problem solved or you end up in jail.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 9:51PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can we add this manga to The Best Yuri Awards 2015....16.

I can't get enough of them, AAH a new girl, what's going on?! omg I'm so excited

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Fuck! Must camp toilet. Shit, must camp nurse office. Fuck shit, stuck with two difficult choices.

Well, those are two things that happen in a toilet :V

joined Mar 23, 2013

DAT ASS!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So this series still has at least 10 chapters more, right?

joined May 20, 2013

Looks like it's Maiko's neighbor in class though. Or at least, the hair is similar.

A bit longer maybe, or not, but the uniform is definitely different. Would be nice if they could just realize they got caught, and find a bed, after taking risks, in the future.

joined Aug 4, 2014

on a completely different note, i think i might be just a wee bit jealous of a 2d character's ass. just a smidge tho... but it still doesn't compare to one of the best asses on earth: Serena William's butt.

I can't believe I actually searched for Serena Williams' butt. Anyway at first I was like: "Damn, fine ass indeed!" but then I read about her supposed buttocks implants I was like: "Oooooh what a shame :(". I hate implants of any sort.

About chapter itself... Well, it was quite intensive despite not having sex per se. If I ever found such ass as blonde's I would worship the shit out of it (not literally!). Also nice close-ups on pussy without annoying censorship. Maybe I shouldn't say that publicly but I was quite aroused myself :P

I hope that new face will eventually join the Ass-Team.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yep, and the threesome appears.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Aww .. will that new girl mess things up? :c pls no.

joined Jun 12, 2015

A new girl? What for? The next chapter is the last.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

AFAIK it's not. According to Yuri-ism: "chapter 4 isnt the finale. We just dont know how much further past that it will go until we get the mags."

joined Apr 15, 2011

AFAIK it's not. According to Yuri-ism: "chapter 4 isnt the finale. We just dont know how much further past that it will go until we get the mags."

heh, very cool. if we get butt lewdness for another month or so, that would be one helluva nice beginnng to 2016.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's not? Who is the publisher and in which magazine is this running? I might take a look for that.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 2:52AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It's not? Who is the publisher and in which magazine is this running? I might take a look for that.

It runs in L -Ladies & Girls Love, as linked on the chapters. The newest issue will be issue 8, which Yuri-ism should hopefully be receiving soon. That only came out last month tho, so if the 5th chapter isn't the last, then we'll just have to wait.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Adding to what drpepperfan said, in Comaku tumblr you can see a list of works with magazine where they're released, Comaku also made a post for each chapter so maybe she says in post of chapter 5 if it is the last or not.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I like how it put emphasis on the "mind" aspect of the sex rather than on anatomy.

It's not often authors can get a fetish right.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

The title fits now more than ever. We've got the girl who likes to look at butts, the girl who likes to have her butt looked at, and the girl who likes to watch people get it on. I think the addition of the third character is actually quite nice and rounds out this triangle of public fetishes. I seriously love this story and the art is impeccable.

joined Aug 10, 2015

The title fits now more than ever. We've got the girl who likes to look at butts, the girl who likes to have her butt looked at, and the girl who likes to watch people get it on. I think the addition of the third character is actually quite nice and rounds out this triangle of public fetishes. I seriously love this story and the art is impeccable.

Haha yeah, you putted it quite well xD i wouldn't say that thus story has much plot, but it really is funny how their relationship is improving :D from Perverts to mega-perverts to ultra-perverts to Perverts-Queens-Butts-weird-fetishes c:

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

That's one high level strat in play, asking for her panties first to ease into exchanging numbers.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

That's one high level strat in play, asking for her panties first to ease into exchanging numbers.

High level stratocasters are always best to play... I mean... wait..

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ew, smell of threesome :c

To reply you must either login or sign up.