Forum › Is My Hobby Weird? discussion

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Sex Pad Acquired

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

"Well, Imma just roll under this beautiful canopy bed nobody really uses and listen to you sexing it out. Oh, and I'll also be rubbing one off....don't mind me."

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read... I love it.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, that makes no sense. But hey, welcome in reallity!

joined Dec 13, 2015

This really needs a 'wtf am i reading' tag. Not that I'm complaining lol

joined Oct 8, 2015

This is interesting. Very interesting.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's many levels of great. A turn-on and yet it stays tasteful, cute and decidedly not vulgar, like many fluid-ridden doujins.

I give it 5 stars.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

It's many levels of great. A turn-on and yet it stays tasteful, cute and decidedly not vulgar, like many fluid-ridden doujins.

I give it 5 stars.

bingo! i completely concur.

Wait wait wait...maybe it is because i don't understand the greatness of da booty, but can someone explain to me, why everyone's saying "thus can only get better"? xD is it because this new girl joined in? I mean, i like this series for some unknown reasons too (which is so weird because i'm not the type to read something like this '-') But...why the hype? xD

ahhh, fetishes unite.

Rakusa, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume your question is rhetorical, but if not... where else can you find a story that combines butt fetish, exhibitionism and voyeurism together in such a way that may make you go wtf and "no way on Earth," but keeps you coming back for more? don't get me wrong, this story is totally over-the-top and far left field (i.e. way out there), but the combination of fetishes just works. i suspect that right now, some of us are asking ourselves "how will chapter 5 top this chapter?" i, personally, can't imagine what will come next, but if it's as clever as the first 4 chapters, bring it on!

also, the greatness and power of da booty should be respected and never underestimated. learn about da bootaaaaaay! respect the power of da bootaaaaaay!

Screenshot_2015-11-01-18-46-36~4
joined Dec 15, 2015

I laughed so much at this xD

How are you not ment to laugh!!! There going at it in a toilet and they are so open about their fetishes its hard not to laugh

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Suddenly, another pervert appears!

Mai%20shiranui_dom
joined Jun 27, 2015

And another one

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So, new character, to be technical, not a voyeur . . . an auditeur? Ecouteur?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

is this gonna developed into NTR fetishes where the lovers will watched each other get fuck??

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

is this gonna developed into NTR fetishes where the lovers will watched each other get fuck??

Watching lover being fucked by others is cuckold, not NTR, they're not the same fetish.

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 6:19AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

disagree that is ntr as a fetish/sexplay different from as a plot.

updated.
this probably the same as yuri vs shoujo ai thing.

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 8:38AM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

disagree that is ntr as a fetish/sexplay different from as a plot.

updated.
this probably the same as yuri vs shoujo ai thing.

No it's not the same as yuri vs shoujo ai.

Cuckold is not NTR at all, it existed long before it was created too, Cuckold is a for of swinging and masochism where the husband feels pleasure knowing his wife sleeps with another man, normally he watchs and obviously it's completely consensual, in hentai NTR is fetished cheating and stealing of a lover, where the guy is normally portrayed as a loser who hates the situation, suffers and is humiliated all the way, almost always involving rape, blackmail and mind control for example, it almost always ends with the girl broken and wanting nothing but sex, that when the girl is not just a slut who is doing it because she wants or the few rare cases where the guy causes it on purpose, it is made so the viewer feels pleasure watching the lover being stolen with maybe one or both ending broken, not all NTR is about rape and mind break, it's rare but there is some vanilla NTR, in real life NTR would probably be feeling excited with the possibility of your lover being stolen by someone else, the fetish definitely have a proper name not made by japanese and also already existed long before they decided to create NTR, they're not mutually exclusive, but they're definitely not the same fetish.

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 9:10AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

don't see how it's going to be different as a play.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

don't see how it's going to be different as a play.

The difference is that if they don't make it clear that it is basically ntr play, then it will be just plain cuckold, one having sex with someone else doesn't automatically makes it ntr even if it is a play, if anything ntr happens at all, their fetishes are pretty solid, butt girl, exhibitionist girl, voyeur girl, so I doubt any of them would play victim in a ntr play for a fourth girl, especially because butt girl and exhibitionist girl are pretty much a couple, it would be easier for ntr girl become voyeur girl girlfriend and ask for butt girl and exhibitionist girl to play ntr with them by stealing voyeur girl from her, or that ntr girl already have a girlfriend and ask for them to steal her while she is forced to watch and voyeur girl is hearing it all, it's easier to turn into threesome, foursome, gangbang, orgy or swing instead of ntr of any kind.

Somehow I don't think ntr play fits with the way the story is going, next girl will probably be bdsm girl, roleplay girl, pet girl, chikan girl, public sex girl, toys girl or any other fetish that let the story continue with its vanilla vibe, good thing it didn't turn hardcore or we could have puke girl, shit girl, bestiality girl or worse, like bisexual slut girl who would try to introduce guys to them, pee girl is alright though...

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 12:05PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Somehow I don't think ntr play fits with the way the story is going, next girl will probably be bdsm girl, roleplay girl, pet girl, chikan girl, public sex girl, toys girl or any other fetish that let the story continue with its vanilla vibe

i suspect you may be correct about the next type of girl. assuming the story continues adding more fetishes, i could see either a bdsm girl or a toys girl joining the mix. because the two MCs are basically a couple, a bdsm girl might be a good match for the voyeur girl where as a toys girl could join either the MCs or voyeur girl.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

i suspect you may be correct about the next type of girl. assuming the story continues adding more fetishes, i could see either a bdsm girl or a toys girl joining the mix. because the two MCs are basically a couple, a bdsm girl might be a good match for the voyeur girl where as a toys girl could join either the MCs or voyeur girl.

Well, for some odd reason they don't actually see each other as couple so until that happens we can't count NTR as a fetish.

Teenager%20drasil
joined Feb 18, 2016

...This. can. only. get. better.

well you are not wrong! I just wonder how it going to go from here! So many weird fetishes to explore, so little time!

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

What a weird-ass manga. Of course I'm really thinking this:

https://xkcd.com/37/

/thumbsup

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

One of the most adorable fetish stories I've read in a damn long time.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Can't wait for the next chapter later this week hopefully

last edited at Feb 23, 2016 1:03AM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Why does the MC look like Usami Sumireko?

joined Aug 4, 2014

Surprisngly tasteful like somebody in this thread pointed out and I hope it'll stay this way. I'm really content so far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.