Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Haha we're back!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This kind of chapters are the ones I hate most. It just breaks the series for me. Ms.Sunflower 'harem' thing was kinda nice but c'mon just like in Octave every character falls in with main girl. She is cute thats ok but every fucking character falls for her and I really dislike that , I kinda lost interest but I can read hundreds of chapter just for Matsiru's smile everytime she sees Ms.Sunflower.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 5:19PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I haven't even finished reading but!!!!!! what? Miss Sunfllower really?! you ship Matsuri with that guy? T_T your Matsuri?!
Edit
okay I read the whole thing what on Earth?! We finally get to read a new chapter of Miss Sunflower and we get this?!?! It confirms Miss Sunflower doesn't feel anything about Matsuri! My heart hurts... T_T I don't know what to say... She probably doesn't even know Matsuri likes her that way, but does Matsuri think she gets it?! does she not care?! I don't understand I'm confused?!?!?!?!? I can't wait another 2 months for the next chapter I'm going to dieeeeee
P.S do I need to add spoiler tags for this?

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 7:23PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faylicia

P.S do I need to add spoiler tags for this?

For chapters that are on Dynasty, you don't need to use spoiler tag in designed thread.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Great, another Sakaki interfering with another yuri couple. I do hope he gets rejected in the most terrible way.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm totally not seeing Miss Sunflower seriously shipping Matsuri with the boy, she's just inclined to be influenced a lot by what she reads and loses track of reality. The fact that suddenly things are about her shook her out of it. As for feelings for Matsuri, she's certainly got them but doesn't understand them at all. So she's inclined to make really big mistakes from time to time.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm totally not seeing Miss Sunflower seriously shipping Matsuri with the boy, she's just inclined to be influenced a lot by what she reads and loses track of reality. The fact that suddenly things are about her shook her out of it. As for feelings for Matsuri, she's certainly got them but doesn't understand them at all. So she's inclined to make really big mistakes from time to time.

This.

Great, another Sakaki interfering with another yuri couple. I do hope he gets rejected in the most terrible way.

Woah...

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 6:08PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Relax guys, it's like this

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I don't remember this Sakaki, from what manga is he?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faylicia

We finally get to read a new chapter of Miss Sunflower and we get this?!?! It confirms Miss Sunflower doesn't feel anything about Matsuri! My heart hurts... T_T I don't know what to say... She probably doesn't even know Matsuri likes her that way, but does Matsuri think she gets it?! does she not care?! I don't understand I'm confused?!?!?!?!? I can't wait another 2 months for the next chapter I'm going to dieeeeee

That's a really massive assumption to be making. It's been made quite clear that Miss Sunflower has some feelings for Matsuri even if she doesn't really get them herself yet. Like Nezchan said Miss Sunflower is kinda a person with her head in the clouds a lot of the time. Chances are any feelings she has for Matsuri didn't even remotely come into play here simply because she's a bit scatterbrained.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know what I'd love to see? Matsuri getting all up in Miss Sunflower's face about it, saying you know the kind of feelings that guy put in his letters, that's what she's talking about when she says "I love you" every time. Really lay it on the line with her.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I've read this manga til ch 50 in Chinese raw. Whether this is shoujo-ai or not, is still unclear. About ch 30, it's ended just like that.Nothing happened though I don't understand Chinese at all. That guy has "disappeared".

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 7:06PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

That subtle kuma.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The infamous yuri manga with an ironic name, the one that started the "Bad End" tag: Happy End

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I like Yuu soooo much, I want to know ALL about her past 030 I ship her with previous Miss Sunflower so hard.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The infamous yuri manga with an ironic name, the one that started the "Bad End" tag: Happy End

Oh that, I don't really remember much besides it having shitty ending, good thing the mangaka aparently never did other manga as it would probably be worthless too, thanks Salamandrake.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yes, I guess you are right... I'm just overly sensitive and I got carried away... >.> I'll get sad if their relationship doesn't develop though... oh wait O|||O what if this manga is just about the Sunflower bookshop and all that slice of life and the yuri doesn't even play a role in it at all and it's just added for the comedy?!?!!? it can't be right?!?! I mean, it started with Matsuri having a crush on Miss Sunflower and the main plot seems to be their relatioship, why does it get stalled so much?! T_T maybe the mangaka doesn't take yuri seriously... I mean her previous work was not yuri... ;_; ... ah... I don't know... Matsuri and Himawari-san are so cute together... why can't they be together? ;_; I don't want to see them apart anymore, I can't staaaaand thissssss...
ehem* >.> I mean, I'll wait to see what happens...

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Oh god, Matsuris face on page 55 xD This is the best.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Miss Sunflower is really popular.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

.... This chapter killed me. I wanted my Yuri reserves re-fueled not ripped to shreds.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But how dense is she exactly? I believe this is a good chance to "The wheels of fate are turning" , this is how I want the next chapter(s).

Boy: Luv me
Sunflower: No, you are a kid
Boy: Doesn't matter, I'll grow up
Sunflower: But...
Boy: Sunflower pls
Sunflower: I already have someone I like...
Matsuri: :SHOCK:

Or ... She (Miss Sunflower) will say something out of some book to decline him with respect and then Yuu sensei will say "yare yare" like she understood the whole yuri situation, spit something vague that will make Miss Sunflower or Matsuri react like "???" and then we move on as if nothing happened.

I love the series but ... once again, how dense is she? does Matsuri had to take out and show her beating heart to make her understand that "I love you" means.... I love you?

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 9:41PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

You know what I want to see? It seems like Sunflower is too dense to actually understand anything so my sadistic self wants this kinda scenario to happen. Excuse my long twisted rant:

Boy confesses> Matsuri shouts back claiming Sunflower as hers > Sunflower embarrassed, brushes aside Matsuri's outburst> Matsuri feels like this is a subtle rejection and that she doesn't see her that way at all > Matsuri leaves crying and doesn't come back > Sunflower thinks this is temporary but then realizes that Matsuri isn't coming back > Sunflower finds out through other people that Matsuri had actual romantic feelings > sunflower realizes huge mistake and realizes she loves Matsuri too > tries looking for her but can't > ends up not finding her and desperately cries about loosing Matsuri and realizing too late > suddenly seeings Matsuri walking in the distance > chases after her > Matsuri runs away > Sunflower catches up and pours out feelings > More feelings happen > Both finally realize > Happy end where both tend the shop

Not the most ideal, but that's just how I'm feeling right now. :/

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't help but to think this manga has somehow lost its original track or something. Every character that appears end up falling for Himawari-san, the whole atmosphere of the bookstore seems to be faded out, the books had lost their protagonism, up to this point it seems that Matsuri's crush is just used as a comedy purpose even. And now the author puts a random boy (who has a crush on Himawari-san, what a surprise), and Matsuri who should react the more against this situation only thinks on get the boy back to the bookstore to have an "answer"?.
Seriously I had been losing a lot of interest on every new chapter this have to offer.

I don't know, maybe I was expecting that Matsuri's feelings were taken to some sort of real development with Himawari-san, but in almost 30 chapters it's has only been used every time as just a gag and I kind of get pissed because of that. Matsuri's smile should be something that has to be protected, not just used for reasons.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 10:49PM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I just feel now that I like more development between Matsuri x Ritsuka... rather than Matsuri x Himawari-san... I've just lost the feeling of romance between Matsuri x Himawari-san when I am reading the last few chapters, but when Ritsuka and Matsuri had this misunderstanding I felt some sparks about them so I like more about them. About HImawari-san I just find her like the middle-man of all those people who always gather in her store.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

To reply you must either login or sign up.