Forum › Citrus discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuzu's dad was blonde, that's why people make fun of Yuzu's chestnut hair.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Yuzu's dad was blonde, that's why people make fun of Yuzu's chestnut hair.

Thx

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

This month's chapter is an Omake, but the real news is that YuriHime seemingly's looking for studios for a Citrus anime

https://twitter.com/ichijinsha_info/status/644571352272236544

Well that answered my question!

Someone please pick this up. Don't they know this is yuri gold!?

Looks like it's been confirmed by the author.

https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/644706392452960256

last edited at Sep 19, 2015 8:31AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

citrus: the manga that takes the saying 1 step forward and 2 steps back and turns it up to 11,000... i love and hate this manga.

is there a reason that chapter 16 and 17 are not up here? im losing faith dynasty!

last edited at Sep 22, 2015 12:21AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

can't wait for Chapter 18 though the released was delayed. I really do hope that somewhere along this manga. we could have Harumin x Yuzu x Mei love triangle. cause if there is any character logically and reasonably can be in between Yuzu and Mei. it's Harumin and not another character addition. plus Harumin is like the best character in the supporting-cast. the author did hinted that Harumin does like Yuzu when Matsuri said that she can tell that they like the same person which is Yuzu and Harumin did blush a little.

Mei could hurt Yuzu devastatingly and of course Yuzu will run to Harumin for comfort and this time Harumin will break her "I don't know anything going on, I'm just the bestfriend character" act and confront Mei and eventually Harumin will confess her feelings for Yuzu. please let the Yuri-God descent to Harumin and be the third wheel between Yuzu and Mei. cause I think Harumin is too awesome to just be a accessory character all the time. Harumi should be one of those characters that will help develop the story a little further.

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 1:33AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

^I agree with you on this one. While I am kind of done with love triangles here... I wouldn't mind if it was Harumin. She is too good of a character to be cast aside. I'm thinking of her as like a final boss type situation, I could be completely wrong but I can see her as that. Though on the other end I think I can almost side a side pairing with her and Vice Prez. All we can do is wait. Until then, I'll be continuing writing fanfics for it to make the time pass. Lol.

joined Oct 12, 2015

OML i luv this series it always keeps me on the edge with suprises and the art is so amazing!!!
Cant wait for the next chapter XD

joined Oct 23, 2015

I hope someone answers my post. TT_TT

i made an account for DS just so i can ask this..
Will dynasty-scans add the recent chapters of Citrus (16, 17, and 17.5)?
I found them on other sites that already translated them. So I was wondering why Dyansty-scans doesnt have them yet =/

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I found them on other sites that already translated them. So I was wondering why Dyansty-scans doesnt have them yet =/

Read a few pages back in this thread. Then come back to make your statements.

I originally followed this manga because I loved the romantic stuff between Yuzu and Mei. Yuzu and Mei alone. The triangles are beginning to seriously wear me down since I feel that love triangles are just a lazy excuse for lazy writing and terribly lacking character devolpment. The only thing keeping me afloat at this point are fanfictions, and unless this arc ends up magically rebuilding my interest, this is probably getting dropped ;-; rip in pepperoni missed oppurtunity.

last edited at Oct 26, 2015 11:12PM

Taeny
joined Nov 1, 2015

Oh.. someday. Saburouta probably is trying to build up some angst and drama stuff for us so we can cry happily when the fluff comes. I'm about sure that soon, all that nonsense is going to be gone for until they actually need it. It's a unique turn, though. Usually the drama doesn't come off until the middle or the end. Hopefully, Saburouta can settle the manga nicely into the correct spots. However; if Saburouta thinks it's good to throw in drama on every single chapter; i'm afraid it might be the end.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

That is awesome!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Unamended

Was it ever clearly stated whether it was going to continue here or not? I remember people asking but nothing being stated perfectly clearly.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Unamended

Was it ever clearly stated whether it was going to continue here or not? I remember people asking but nothing being stated perfectly clearly.

I guess that depends on the scanlator? I believe this

I found them on other sites that already translated them. So I was wondering why Dyansty-scans doesnt have them yet

however, was explained perfectly clearly before.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

none

I guess that depends on the scanlator?

I don't know what scanlator released chapters 16, 17, and 17.5 on other sites but unless it's a site like Mangafox uploading rough drafts of the final versions like they've apparently done in the past they're not done by Yuri Project like the previous ones here. (Which doesn't look to be the case, I can't find anything on those chapters on YP's status pages.)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

none

I guess that depends on the scanlator?

I don't know what scanlator released chapters 16, 17, and 17.5 on other sites but unless it's a site like Mangafox uploading rough drafts of the final versions like they've apparently done in the past they're not done by Yuri Project like the previous ones here. (Which doesn't look to be the case, I can't find anything on those chapters on YP's status pages.)

This was meant as "I guess the continuation depends on the scanlator 's interest", not exactly as depending on which group is scanlating it, though, as you pointed, Dynasty doesn't seem interested in hosting the work of this other group, probably because we don't know if YP's still working on it (at least I don't remember them outright stating they're not TLing Citrus anymore.)

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 10:59AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Raws are out
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4166889500

I...I need a translation for this one.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Omg omg... yes I need a translation!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm waiting... but never really anxious for this series. Just reading the pictures kinda says it all every chapter: Yuzu never gets her way and Mei always plays hard to get lol

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I can't wait for the translation. I need some YuzuXMei sexy time ;)

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Lol I really thought Yuzu's hair was dyed black didn't think that she would actually use fake hair XD that scene made me laugh

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Its amazing how popular this manga is

its like no matter how many issues anyone can find, its really addictive
Well I must admit the art looks very nice

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's funny how at this point, in merely two weeks, the 4th volume of Citrus will already be released in stores before it is completed by Yuri Project

Screen%20shot%202016-03-31%20at%2010.35.20%20pm
joined Dec 8, 2015

I can't read Japanese, and my google translator literally is crap, so I was wondering if it was confirmed that citrus will be an anime?

• Thanks!

To reply you must either login or sign up.