Forum › Citrus discussion

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Iirc, yes. Nezchan may clarify it sometime soon.

Thank you good person

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Yurihime promo with Matsuri, Mei and Yuzu's VA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9ULm0nN9U

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I don't like Yuzu with black hair either

Ok, I get why everyone thinks her hair is black. It's just the coloring is off, her hair is actually chestnut. If you ever read/watched Skip Beat! Then you know it's the same color as Kyouko's dyed, but not so light.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Iirc, yes. Nezchan may clarify it sometime soon.

Thank you good person

Well, it's not my call what action we take (remove/keep), but I'm pursuing the question now with others. Should have word presently.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Might be prudent to download chapters, just to be on the safe side though.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Might be prudent to download chapters, just to be on the safe side though.

Awesome,thank you :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Okay, word is that we follow the scanlator unless we get a DMCA notice. So we won't be taking anything down unless/until Yuri Project does. For now, nothing changes on our end. I'll let y'all know if I hear anything different.

Blonde%20anime%20glasses
joined Aug 16, 2015

WOOAA THIS SERIES IS SO FRUSTRATING I KEEP WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN YUZU AND MEI BUT ITS JUST SO AWKWARD !!! X(

joined Apr 27, 2014

WOOAA THIS SERIES IS SO FRUSTRATING I KEEP WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN YUZU AND MEI BUT ITS JUST SO AWKWARD !!! X(

Join me and a lot of readers who feel the same

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Oh good, for a second there I was worried that the rest of this manga will be filled with nothing but Yuzu/Mei. You know, all that emotional stuff, repressed feelings, character development and the like. But Saburouta has cleverly decided to insert a new character, thus breaking up all that boredom and spicing things up. And wow, it is Harumin's older sister. You know, the one which was so often mentioned off-screen. I will finally see what she is like... Oh, I can not wait. I am simply ecstatic in anticipation of chapter 18.

But seriously now, so she was apparently a student council president, and a violent delinquent at the same time? "Policy of fear"? What does that even mean? How can anyone take that seriously? It is going to be one of those "terrifying" characters that can get the MC to literally sweat blood with just a side-glance, I just know it. And of course, MC, being the MC, will not, under any circumstance, stop and say "hey, wait a minute, she CAN NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING TO ME". And, as I understood it, she is a former student, so she has no official standing at the school. Sure, she could report Yuzu for breaking the rules, but then again, the chairman of the school board himself already knows all about Yuzu, and if he had any serious intentions of actually kicking her out, he would have done so already. You know, that chairman that is also Yuzu's adoptive grandfather? And yet, everyone at that school constantly forgets that Yuzu is part of the "ruling family", so to speak. Sure, she does not act the part, but still... She carries the same surname as Mei, it is honestly not that difficult to connect the dots. I mean, what possible angle could Harumin's sister have over her?

But yes, I know... This delinquent-president will come, threaten that first-year, Yuzu will interfere, at which point she will be threatened herself, and instead of simply saying "fuck off", she will be overcome with fear, prompting someone else (probably Mei) to come and "rescue" her, from... what, exactly? Sharp glances?

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 6:54PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

From expulsion probably. Or some kind of humiliation/separation of Mei.

But yeah. It's Absurdly Powerful Student Council like.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Yurihime promo with Matsuri, Mei and Yuzu's VA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9ULm0nN9U

That was cute. Mei keeps on delivering the promo while Yuzu and Matsuri goof around.

I'm really digging Matsuri's voice ever since the Drama CDs. Kudos to Sayaka Horino.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 3:46AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh good, for a second there I was worried that the rest of this manga will be filled with nothing but Yuzu/Mei. You know, all that emotional stuff, repressed feelings, character development and the like. But Saburouta has cleverly decided to insert a new character, thus breaking up all that boredom and spicing things up. And wow, it is Harumin's older sister. You know, the one which was so often mentioned off-screen. I will finally see what she is like... Oh, I can not wait. I am simply ecstatic in anticipation of chapter 18.

But seriously now, so she was apparently a student council president, and a violent delinquent at the same time? "Policy of fear"? What does that even mean? How can anyone take that seriously? It is going to be one of those "terrifying" characters that can get the MC to literally sweat blood with just a side-glance, I just know it. And of course, MC, being the MC, will not, under any circumstance, stop and say "hey, wait a minute, she CAN NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING TO ME". And, as I understood it, she is a former student, so she has no official standing at the school. Sure, she could report Yuzu for breaking the rules, but then again, the chairman of the school board himself already knows all about Yuzu, and if he had any serious intentions of actually kicking her out, he would have done so already. You know, that chairman that is also Yuzu's adoptive grandfather? And yet, everyone at that school constantly forgets that Yuzu is part of the "ruling family", so to speak. Sure, she does not act the part, but still... She carries the same surname as Mei, it is honestly not that difficult to connect the dots. I mean, what possible angle could Harumin's sister have over her?

But yes, I know... This delinquent-president will come, threaten that first-year, Yuzu will interfere, at which point she will be threatened herself, and instead of simply saying "fuck off", she will be overcome with fear, prompting someone else (probably Mei) to come and "rescue" her, from... what, exactly? Sharp glances?

You do know that Harumin's sis is a teacher, right?

last edited at Sep 8, 2015 5:50PM

joined Sep 6, 2015

You do know that Harumin's sis is a teacher, right?

Where was this mentioned? To my recollection, Harumin's sister was mentioned only twice before chapter 16. The first time was in chapter 9, where Harumin got a call from her, and the only thing we see is a look of horror on her face when she said "S-SIS?!?!", after which she bolts home, leaving Yuzu wondering why was she so worried. The second time was in chapter 11 when Harumin said that she would rather go to Yuzu's Christmas party than go home because her sister is there. And that was it. The only thing I was able to deduce from that is that this character is bad news, considering that her own sister is apparently afraid of her.

And, as for chapter 16, there are a couple of things that only point to her being a former student, and nothing else. Firstly, she knows about Yuzu because of some visitor who dropped by their house and mentioned a girl with blonde hair at the school. As a teacher (and I assume that, if she was a teacher, it would be at that academy, because anything else would be irrelevant, plot-wise) she should have known this first-hand. And Harumin would have warned Yuzu long ago, if that were the case. Secondly, she looks too young to be a teacher. To me, she looked like a college student. Thirdly, she said that she would go to the next student council meeting. If she is a teacher, why would she wait? And why go through the student council?

And, on top of that, in chapter 17, when Harumin warns Yuzu about her sister, she says that she was a former student council president, not a teacher. I mean, a 'teacher' trumps 'former student council president', yet, she does not mention anything of the sort. And she says that her sister will "beat up" Yuzu. Rather odd choice of action for a teacher.

From expulsion probably. Or some kind of humiliation/separation of Mei.

But yeah. It's Absurdly Powerful Student Council like.

Yuzu is the chairman's adoptive granddaughter, and since he knows exactly how Yuzu looks like and behaves, but is clearly tolerating that, I seriously doubt that Harumin's sister could get her expelled, even if Yuzu kept blonde hair. After all, the chairman trumps pretty much everything else in that respect.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 6:48PM

joined Sep 6, 2015

By the way, Dark_Tzitzimine, if you would be so kind to re-quote my original post, or something to that effect, I would be most grateful. As is evident, I have overlooked the fact that chapters 16 and 17 are not here yet, and have thus failed to abide by the rules regarding spoilers. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

from Saburouta's Twitter:
9月13日は芽衣の誕生日でした!!もう一枚今日間に合うかな…><柚子お姉ちゃん、恋愛以外は器用なんです(?)

https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/643050242753957888/photo/1

it's Mei's birthday today, 13 Sep

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's so cute <3

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Love it! Sneaky Yuzu. Ha.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

from Saburouta's Twitter:
9月13日は芽衣の誕生日でした!!もう一枚今日間に合うかな…><柚子お姉ちゃん、恋愛以外は器用なんです(?)

https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/643050242753957888/photo/1

it's Mei's birthday today, 13 Sep

9月13日は芽衣の誕生日でしたぁー!過ぎちゃいましたが2枚目です。期待と恐怖が入り交じる目隠しプレげふんごふん!今月18日(金)はコミック百合姫発売日です!今回『citrus』は番外編になります。こちらもよろしくお願いします!

https://twitter.com/_saburouta/status/643085907046744064

joined Jun 12, 2015

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

That look of shock and disappointment is adorable! :3

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This month's chapter is an Omake, but the real news is that YuriHime seemingly's looking for studios for a Citrus anime

https://twitter.com/ichijinsha_info/status/644571352272236544

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

So I've heard on facebook talk of a Citrus anime. Anyone else hear anything about it??

I hope this happens.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

This month's chapter is an Omake, but the real news is that YuriHime seemingly's looking for studios for a Citrus anime

https://twitter.com/ichijinsha_info/status/644571352272236544

Well that answered my question!

Someone please pick this up. Don't they know this is yuri gold!?

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

There's something that's been bothering me. It needs to be cleared up, but in chapter 17(I think). Yuzu's mom tells Mei that, Yuzu hair is a natural chestnut color. But she dyed it blonde becaus people said she didn't look like her father. So did her Father have blonde hair or chestnut? Because I think her mom is brown or black.

To reply you must either login or sign up.