Forum › Citrus discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I can't read Japanese, and my google translator literally is crap, so I was wondering if it was confirmed that citrus will be an anime?

• Thanks!

I haven't read anything confirming it, and if it is, people will go crazy spreading the news
All I know is that they're discussing it or something, taking considerations and all

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is still going?
huh, I thought it ended by now, as someone who dropped it I have to ask, is it still dragging everything out to almost namek levels?

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Yes its still going :) Actually its on chapter 18 :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is still going?
huh, I thought it ended by now, as someone who dropped it I have to ask, is it still dragging everything out to almost namek levels?

VOLUMES

at least.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Thank you folks. This was such a nice surprise, especially the last part.
Damn. The aura, the hairstyle, everything about Harumin's sister will be in my memory for a long time to come as I read lesbian novels featuring cool, unfeeling characters.

Let me stare and drool at it for a while

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

This is still going?

Well, it feels like it dragged out to many because it has been around six months since the last release. But you can find up to like...chapter 18 through other options. But you are right in a sense that every chapter is like a cliff hanger (and that's an appeal I guess).

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

This is still going?

joined Apr 15, 2013

It's about damn time. This whole series I've just wanted to grab these kids and shake them while shouting: "Talk to her, damn you! She's right next to you! Use your bloody words!"

Honestly, such pointless drama. I suppose that's realistic in a high school romance, though?

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yay! New Citrus chapter quality release! This is a great Christmas present indeed! :D

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The timing of the release couldn't be more ironic. Volume 4 (that ends with this chapter) hit stands this week.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 2:20PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Honestly, such pointless drama. I suppose that's realistic in a high school romance, though?

Indeed it is...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yay what a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you to everyone at Dynasty for all your hard work!! :) Mei certainly has her absolutely adorable moments.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

confused1203 posted:

Yay what a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you to everyone at Dynasty for all your hard work!! :) Mei certainly has her absolutely adorable moments.

You are aware that Yuri Project is the group responsible for this chapter and not Dynasty, right?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

confused1203 posted:

You are aware that Yuri Project is the group responsible for this chapter and not Dynasty, right?

I am aware. I meant in general because so much was uploaded for Christmas.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

confused1203 posted:

I am aware. I meant in general because so much was uploaded for Christmas.

Fair enough then. The way you worded it ended up making it seem like you thought Dynasty was responsible for this entire chapter.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Damn. The aura, the hairstyle, everything about Harumin's sister will be in my memory for a long time to come as I read lesbian novels featuring cool, unfeeling characters.

Ya, she hot. Sucks that she'll be the next troublemaker.

joined Jan 8, 2014

OMG! So cute! With bear-chan(and Yuzu's awesome cool line)
I just did a full re-read since I had been waiting for the official scantalated release...and I am in no way dissapointed! I hope the next ch comes out soon...(well at least sooner than it took for this one ^_^)
Thanks for scantalating :)

joined Jul 8, 2013

Holy fuck a chapter that isn't 100% filled to the brim with stupidity. I mean it's like 90% stupid BUT HEY I'LL SUPPORT THAT PROGRESS!

joined Jul 8, 2013

Yuzu & Mei Win Best Pair Couple http://yurireviews.blogspot.de/2015/11/whos-best-yuri-pairing-yuri-tournament_22.html

Really...? Why...They're both so god damn stupid, frustrating, and annoying though...I mean I'm fucking ecstatic these two fucking idiots managed to speak actual words to each other and get together but that's only because if they had spent any more time being oblivious morons that make harem MCs look like Sherlock Holmes, I would have invented a machine that can insert me into fiction and beat the shit out of the two myself lol.

EDIT: THEY BEAT AKKO AND MARI!? WTF!? HAVE I STUMBLED INTO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYBODY HASN'T BEEN INCREDIBLY ANNOYED WITH MEI AND YUZU FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES OR SOMETHING!? I don't like this strange, unfamiliar world...
In all seriousness though, I can only chalk this kind of outcome up to people not really remembering Girlfriends anymore since it was a pretty damn long time ago when it was relelvant, because this...I'm sorry but, imo, and I know a lot of people agree with me here, Mei and Yuzu are just aggravating idiots and this series, while filled to the brim with drama and suspense that keeps you coming back and FORCES YOU to root for them, isn't written very well and doesn't make any god damn sense half the time and lacks any sort of relatability with these characters because they don't have thought processes...well, they just don't have thought processes lol. It's fucking worse than a good chunk the soap operas and telenovelas that are on TV right (and I KNOW this because my grandmother LOVES them) lol. People read this series for the same reason they watch any Shonda Rhimes series.

last edited at Dec 26, 2015 5:22AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Really...? Why...They're both so god damn stupid, frustrating, and annoying though...

You forgot about the kisses and the pushing down and overall lewdness. That's why they won.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Really...? Why...They're both so god damn stupid, frustrating, and annoying though...

You forgot about the kisses and the pushing down and overall lewdness. That's why they won.

Oh yeah...I forgot a lot of people read yuri for...other reasons lol. But, no, I HAVE to force myself to believe that this only happened because Girlfriends is old now and a lot of people don't remember it. I HAVE TO TELL MYSELF THAT TO GET TO SLEEP TONIGHT lol. To me this is basically the equivalent of Donald Trump winning the election because holy fuck. Except less racist lol.
EDIT: Now that I read the final chapter of The Real Her, I feel like a more modern pairing that is more deserving of this title would be Yuuka and Moe. Because they are just wonderful.

last edited at Dec 26, 2015 5:00AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Well that was bullshit. . . Just end it already! Because you stop one thing just to start another . . . But this'll end up like SAO and people will buy the hell out of it.
I miss actual good manga: Girlfriend's, Whispered Words, anything by Itou Hachi, anything by Jin Takemiya, and etc.

joined Mar 26, 2014

I can't read Japanese, and my google translator literally is crap, so I was wondering if it was confirmed that citrus will be an anime?

• Thanks!

Ugh . . . I hope not.

joined Mar 26, 2014

This is still going?

VOLUMES

at least.

I dropped it too. But evidently ended up back here for some reason just to see, if it got any better. It did not.

joined Mar 26, 2014

Ya, she hot. Sucks that she'll be the next troublemaker.

I may stick around only for this character.

To reply you must either login or sign up.