Forum › Honey Quartet discussion

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Do not make posts asking for status of projects. They are clearly listed on the reader, we do not know the internal status of anything at any group other than our own. This is not discussion of the chapters.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

The release is out of order. It goes 6-5-7.

But great! I was wondering about the status of this one.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

what a way to end chapter 7! GAH!!!!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ah, thank you. Didn't double-check for whatever the reason.

You may notice these weren't done by Kawaii - I don't know what their status on it was.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Ah, thank you. Didn't double-check for whatever the reason.

You may notice these weren't done by Kawaii - I don't know what their status on it was.

I hope Kawaii gets to finish these, not sure if this group is good.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

:D..they spit to each other..that makes me laugh...

last edited at Jul 4, 2013 11:47PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Man, why does it need to end at ch7? Not that I'm complaining... But still... Ugh... Anyways, why do I feel that well, the popular girl has some crush with Fuuma.... and she's only playing around with Momochi(?).... Got that feeling from ch6...

And yes, they are shiny.

joined May 6, 2013

Is the scans after chapter 4 taken from yamibo? I uploaded the chinese scans to yamibo and the scans look totally familiar to me. If that is the case, shouldn't the scanlation group ask for permission before uploading? Since i took a long time to scan and edit the whole thing, they shouldn't be taking credit for it. Just saying. :'(

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

... then in my room there's the pre-war law about marjuana

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Is the scans after chapter 4 taken from yamibo? I uploaded the chinese scans to yamibo and the scans look totally familiar to me. If that is the case, shouldn't the scanlation group ask for permission before uploading? Since i took a long time to scan and edit the whole thing, they shouldn't be taking credit for it. Just saying. :'(

When recieving this manga for completion thru email, there wasnt any credits page to see who had produce the raws or where it came from, thats why in the credits we didnt put up who the raws came from nor took credits for it either, we believe in giving credit where credit is due. we wasnt going to give false credits to anyone.
you said "Since i took a long time to scan and edit the whole thing, they shouldn't be taking credit for it."
here is a page of the raw that was sent to me,
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz223/snover24/07_zpsb5464fab.jpg

and here is sexy mama scanlations group cleaner cleaning & editing afterwards
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz223/snover24/07_zpseb77ea63.png

if that was your cleaning in the first link, you can absolutely take credit for that, cause we wont, but the cleaner for sexy mama scanlations, put in time to perfectly clean every page, redraw, edits and even enchance the resolution of each page, where needs to be redraw and edit & i know, that itself isnt easy and time consuming, especially with the quality she had to be working with.
and even by a keen eye they can see a huge difference in both, because even small stuff was redrawn in sexy mama comparing to the first link.

if sexy mama group had use the raw that was sent and just placed in the translations then yes i would understand your issue about the credits but we didnt.
so no, i would not give credit to the first person who tried to clean the manga before, because it was poorly done & it was properly cleaned& edit by the sexy mama cleaner/editor & yes the cleaner, editor, translator & typsetter all deserve credit for what they have done cause they put in time and effort to do so. it wasnt falsify.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I read this like a year ago..wait..like three years ago when i was 18 now i am 21 I really wanted to finish it and mark it on my done list on amazing Yuri manga. But it took forever for the chapter to come out!..please don't do this to me. There is a list of manga I never finish because its not edited and published. Please do more! And keep it consistant.

last edited at Jul 5, 2013 7:47PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am pretty sure there is like one more chapter after this :| maybe 2 key word maybe!

Muffincakefate
Sora__avatar_100x100
joined Jun 23, 2013

There is still one more chapter.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ahaha. I laughed my ass off!! Guys its the most hillarious thing Ive recently read.
Bold shiny motherlover ahaha
Thanks so much for this ... donno masterpiece. It made my day

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I feel like that chapter was rushed, like everything was resolved quite quickly. Is this the final chapter or do we have more to look forward to?

joined Apr 15, 2013

Let us not go to ninja academy. It is a silly place.

joined Jul 17, 2013

well that was very.. quickly... i still like it though

joined May 28, 2013

haha well that certainly escalated rather quickly! I'm also wondering whether that's the last chapter.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes, this is the last chapter. Escalated very quickly.

joined Sep 14, 2011

Let us not go to ninja academy. It is a silly place.

Ok, that made me almost spew on my monitor lol

I like the silliness of this story. The art is appealing, too

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is anyone else reminded of Takahashi Itsumi's style once in a while, especially around the faces? Just something that struck me with the latest chapter.

joined May 17, 2013

Chapter 8?!?! Damn I'm behind. I thought it was on like 4

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

That's all? Ah... I can't get enough of this! Time to reread....

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Love is invisible or was it invincible? Got a little confused here

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I just rediscovered this story and so bad it ends with only 8 chapters ><
But the ending was quite good ;P

To reply you must either login or sign up.