Forum › Posts by Four3y3

Four3y3
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 15:03
joined May 28, 2013

I have tried defending this manga for the longest time, but after that latest chapter, I am beginning to feel everyone's frustration! It feels as if the managaka is forcibly trying to drag the manga out in a horrendous way,

Four3y3
Love Me! discussion 26 Jan 04:59
joined May 28, 2013

So I'm just about to go on a "date" and I think it might end up something like this.... haha genuinely laughed out loud.

joined May 28, 2013

I thought the second section of the story was so dam adorable! Can't get enough of the positions.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

For some reason, I don't like Nao. Anyone else annoyed by the fact she pretty much made a move on Aoi when she was very vulnerable? Seems like a scumbag move to me.

Forgive me for having to say this so rudely...so please don't take this as a personal attack or as me saying this is typical of you or that I think I'm better etc. etc. etc., but quite frankly if you see it as Nao making a move on Aoi when she's vulnerable then you have completely misinterpreted everything to this point and missed the mark so badly you hit the target next to yours.

Nao simply was comforting Aoi the way she knows how. None of their kisses have meant anything beyond a form of communication to this point to Aoi. Ironically the kiss is only hurting Nao if anyone. The one in this chapter was the start of Nao's aggression but it was not during a time of Aoi's vulnerability.

Chihiro is flitting around with a stupid game that makes me question the depth of her love. If you do that in real life, you usually lose if love is a game. And if love is a game on another level, making a move on someone who is vulnerable is not a douche move depending on the circumstance. You harbor your own feelings and if you decide to start conveying them, you are forcing the other person to take responsibility for those feelings to the extent they feel. It does not matter how you do so. Some ways are correct in situations, some are not (some are just always wrong like rape but that's a topic for another time).

Nao has been completely selfless in the way she has approached this situation. She simply did not want Aoi to be hurt. She has been in love with her for a while now, but she refused to make a move, and until now has not resolved to do so at all.

tl;dr - Aoi does actually deserve Nao if anyone. Read a little more carefully.

Maybe it's just a difference in opinions or view points, I think you're looking at it from a manga point and I'm taking a more real life approach aha (: If you put yourself in Aoi's shoes, you have unrequited love and you're feeling like crap. Do you A) Want your friend to cheer you up or B)make out with you literally out of the blue. How does option B reflect a selfless action? It clearly does not make sense. (Hence why from my point of view, it is a douche move). But obviously, anything goes in manga land :D

For some reason, I don't like Nao. Anyone else annoyed by the fact she pretty much made a move on Aoi when she was very vulnerable? Seems like a scumbag move to me

Say what? If you got a chance take it right?

This is precisely what I mean by a scumbag move! Taking chances is good, yes, but obviously the situation needs to be read. If a some took advantage of a drunk girl, is that also considered "taking a chance"?

last edited at Dec 21, 2014 9:03AM

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

Clearly I am one of the few people that would prefer a Chihiro and Aoi ending haha. But seriously, Chihiro is such a douche. She could have had Aoi so easily, but nooo, she would rather play a stupid game.

For some reason, I don't like Nao. Anyone else annoyed by the fact she pretty much made a move on Aoi when she was very vulnerable? Seems like a scumbag move to me.

Tldr; Aoi can find someone better than Nao and Chihiro.

Four3y3
Image Comments 19 Dec 20:26
joined May 28, 2013
Elsanna_2

It took me a while to figure out what Anna is holding, I thought it was an ice cream at first!

Four3y3
Citrus discussion 13 Dec 06:50
joined May 28, 2013

You, guys are too excited for more closure. Just enjoy the roller coaster ride.

A roller coaster ride that never ends and spans over 15+ chapters isn't very pleasant.

I give this damn manga one more fucking arc for their love decagon bullshit

If some other chick pops up and causes another shit storm I'm seriously dropping this

You're making it seem as if you're doing the mangaka a favour by reading her work. If you want to drop it, then drop it.

Four3y3
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 09:01
joined May 28, 2013

Unlike most people here, I don't mind the "forced" drama. I mean if they got together so easily/soon, then the manga would be ending, right?! (:

Four3y3
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 05:46
joined May 28, 2013

I really like the design of the two new characters! The tall one is so pretty too. Well they're both cute. I can imagine the shorter one having a raspy voice like Kuroko from Railgun.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

As a massive yuri lover, I find this yaoi manga so adorable! I'm not usually a fan, but I love the art work and the story is pretty cute too.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

Am I the only one who really backed up Saki? Haha. I really like all the characters, but I was relieved when Mayu got rejected by Maki. The bitterness is probably from my personal experience, but its almost like I can feel Saki's pain.

Four3y3
Cola Flavor discussion 12 May 06:46
joined May 28, 2013

This was the short story that got me interested in the pairing which then lead me to watch MG 1, and then 2... and then 3. And then I started listening to AKB, then watched all their concerts and... omg, before I knew it I was already knee deep into the AKB fandom.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

It feels a bit off... I know that there was a kiss last chapter and everything, but the way we get to know the President actually likes Wakatsuki feels a bit off, almost rushed (which is a ridiculous thought considering how slow things are).

Totally agree. It's a realllly slow paced manga, and out of no where she has feelings for Wakatsuki? xD When I read it, I had to re-read it a few times just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong.

joined May 28, 2013

Dam, this story has given me mixed motions. I don't know what to feel. I feel happy and angsty at the same time inner scream

joined May 28, 2013

This turned out to be a pretty good read.

joined May 28, 2013

This is cute but the ending doesn't seem like an ending... I hope there's more.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

This is too adorable. I need to do something like this.... arghhh.

joined May 28, 2013

Goodbye childhood! Aha but it's about time I read an actual yuri maria-sama.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

ohhh this is a lovely set up! I'll be anticipating this series c:

Four3y3
Anemone discussion 03 Sep 07:56
joined May 28, 2013

The cuddling part was so cute but then it went down hill... More cuddling yuri please! ahha

joined May 28, 2013

Got to page 11 ... I can take incest between sisters but not this xD

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

I'm actually so confused xD The characters look really similar to me, especially in black and white where all the hair colours are black. Like the girl at the end of chapter 8 who says 'I'm hungry" to the person working in the cafe... idek if shes new or..

She's not new. Her name's Yui. She's mainly part of the chapters entitled "Love & Piece". She used to be the Cafe lady's high school classmate and is her current roommate.

Ohh I see, so the Cafe lady is Matsumoto Takako and she's in love with her?

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

haha well that certainly escalated rather quickly! I'm also wondering whether that's the last chapter.

Four3y3
joined May 28, 2013

I'm actually so confused xD The characters look really similar to me, especially in black and white where all the hair colours are black. Like the girl at the end of chapter 8 who says 'I'm hungry" to the person working in the cafe... idek if shes new or..

joined May 28, 2013

I'm surprised there aren't any comments for this 0: The story line wasn't really coherent but either way the story was still very interesting. I loved the characters, the art was really nice too. It's just such a mysterious manga, it started from no where and ended from no where. Arghh. I'm not satisfied xD