Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I feel horrible for no longer caring about Takeda even though I liked him at the beginning lol. Yuma is so goddamn oblivious and in denial ugh but at least she's gonna talk to Fujiwara about Hotaru now so that's good. Abuse is not ok.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Whelp... everyone should just peace out and start fresh with other people both in regards to friends and romantic interests. Fujiwara isn't a good long-term influence on Takeda, and he's a physically abusive jerk to Hotaru. Hotaru is emotionally abusive and manipulative towards Yuma. Yuma is everywhere but here, and is now a liar towards Takeda. And finally Takeda's lack of confidence and assertiveness is starting to irk me. It's obvious he doesn't only care about sex considering how hard this is emotionally hitting him, but even being the only admirable character in this story means nothing if you ultimately do nothing in it.

Everyone's shit and no one deserves the other.

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 2:29AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

im enjoying these "almost moments" the author is giving us...and yeah the drama is turning out pretty good too...tho I do wish the mc would figure out what Hotaru is really trying to "communicate"... ^_^
thanks for translating, can't wait till the next ch.

joined Aug 10, 2015

OHNMY GOD I WATED SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THIS IS ALL I GOT? :( damn it, it was too short!! I wanna find out if this injury really was damn Fujiwara...Sly kodama.Welp...i'll wait again 1000 years q__q
Still thanks for translating it, tho.I really enjoy this manga even if it's worth of millions facepalms :) and i know it spends much time but i just can't wait ~__~*

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 3:05AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Face it man. Hotaru is more important to Yuma than you are.

She forgot about you the moment she thought Hotaru was in trouble.

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 3:35AM

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Hotaru and Yuma just cute together. I hope there is a happy end for them. And I hope Hotaru is Yumas ''first time'' partner.
Takeda change now I think ._.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

It started so good, why did they have to stop halfway T_T

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^

Yuma, it's Takeda. Uh, look, Fujiwara and I are a little concerned the drama isn't moving forward.

That's why.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The title is NTR Trap. What do you expect? Everyone is cheating (except Takeda, but who cares?)

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hehe Hotaru all blushy cause Yuma-chan's being her hero >w< gahd seriously I feel bad for Hotaru.. I mean yeah her tactic isn't really the best there is but Yuma can be so dense when it comes to stuff like love. I mean Yuma's mind goes completely blank when Hotaru kisses and touches her, like how much MORE obvious can it get YUMA YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HOTARU AND HOTARU IS IN LOVE WITH YOU SO JUST GO MAKE LOVE AND BE HAPPY GAHD
(눈_눈)
And Takeda give up bruh

joined Sep 21, 2015

Drew8898 made an excellent analysis of the characters... I liked this story in the beginning but I don't like how it's developing. We'll see hiw it ends...

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

My predictions: Takeda sees Fujiwara and Yuma talking, gets jealous and listens in. Yuma berates Fujiwara for hurting Hotaru, Fujiwara turns tables and says its punishment for being in a cheating relationship between Hotaru and Yuma which Takeda overhears. Suddenly the other two realize Takeda is there and suddenly the secret is revealed. Takeda and/or Fujiwara get made and try to take out their frustrations on Yuma. Seeing her love about to get hurt, Hotaru jumps in between them and takes the beating to save Yuma.

i think its more probable Hotaru will get out with a knife and stab the shit out of Fujiwara for hurting her gf

joined Apr 1, 2013

Things are realllllllly starting to heat up now Yuma's finding out the truth and it feels like Takeda is going to feel rejected and once he knows the truth he will see Yuma as the villain but i honestly wonder if Hotaru is pregnant or soon will be.. afterall she has been sleeping with Fujiwara countless times

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

things are progressing interestingly. Fujiwara will probably bring up the relationship between Yuma and Hotaru, at least she's finally confronting him at this point

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ah yes, a classic ntr scene finally appeared in this chapter. And damn Yuma, "I'm so fed up with how utterly, obliviously off point you are."

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Awww, I thought we were done with Takeda. Maybe author changed it because he got popular...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Face it man. Hotaru is more important to Yuma than you are.

She forgot about you the moment she thought Hotaru was in trouble.

That makes sense though, because Hotaru is her best friend/childhood friend after all
I'd ditch a date if I thought that my friend was getting beat by her boyfriend

joined Jun 25, 2013

Takeda is so boring.
Why is he popular again? For being a "good guy"?
Pft.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/netsuzou_trap_ch06#39

nice guys always FINISH LAST

Yeah but the nice guys who can cleanly move on and understand why they got rejected make the best comebacks.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Takeda is so boring.
Why is he popular again? For being a "good guy"?
Pft.

It's more along the lines of everyone's shittiness, his is the most implicit; and that of everyone being screwed over, his is the most sympathetic.

He think dating is about sex, which is a red flag in of itself. Forgivable since he's in high school, and shoot, that's what high schoolers do: screw up by their naïveté in the romance department. But doesn't change the fact he's so easily persuaded by the notion Yuma might be cheating on him. If you can't trust your partner, your relationship is about as deep as a puddle of water.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I feel bad for the nice dude, but just go full yuri already

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

The reason why Takeda is popular is because Takeda is a predictable character, he basically can be in a harem or shounen as MC. He has all the traits; clueless, bland and a "nice" person that are stereotypically of these genera. That's why he is popular as people love familiarity (just look at one piece that shit never ends) Instead he is in a yuri manga, where the fandom doesn't get many yuri manga/anime so when there is a het relationship we cry because we in the yuri community are entitled to yuri as there is so little. Hopefully Takeda won't get the girl as I hate generic characters. I personally like characters that have faults it makes it more interesting and realistic. look at real life everyone has faults.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Normally i dont say that but i am pretty fed up with this manga takeda deserves someone much better. Imo its more like hotaru and yumas stupidness making takeda suffer. Tch.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

@Lyonel Your avatar of rin-chan is so damn cute >.<

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's not a good yuri manga until a nice straight guy gets hurt.

To reply you must either login or sign up.