Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I for one question for example why Keiko never thought, or Ran never suggested about visiting a psychiatrist

One word: Japan. There is a prevalent social stigma attached to it, so people deal with severe psychological problems mostly by becoming shut-ins. Even admitting that there is something wrong is frowned upon, so going to a psychiatrist is a no-no.

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 5:52AM

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

Anyone knows when the chapter 7 will come out pls???

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I've read your post history and it's not a pretty sight.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I refer you to Rule 5, in light of the fact that most of your posts are nothing but asking when the next chapter is. Either cut it out, or ask at the individual scan group's forum please. I'm sure they'll appreciate it just as much as we have.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

No comment -.-

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 5:54AM

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

I've read your post history and it's not a pretty sight.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

You are not obliged to read ..

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

but I would be obliged to read your comments in a finely formatted matter for a better reading experience, so please put your comment under the text you are quoting and not post a new comment everytime, thank you

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 11:17AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You are not obliged to read ..

Fix your attitude. You're coming off as awfully entitled, and you're already on my bad side for the badgering in multiple threads about when the next chapter is coming. You should also be aware that it's possible to respond in the same message a quote appears in, it's trivially simple. You don't need to add a second message for a response.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

"Takeda is starting to emerge as the favorite character. Even though this a yuri manga." Was the writer surprised or? She didn't write any "likeable" characters besides him. Yuma is oblivious to everything around her as already pointed out. She was ogling Hotaru in the bath, had an erotic dream about her and got jealous over Hotaru and Fujiwara but she never considered the possibility that she might actually like Hotaru nor what Hotaru's advances means? Oh right, that's because they're both girls so it doesn't mean anything! Ugh, she's quite frustrating. Fujiwara is a jerk. And Hotaru... While I can see why some people see her as manipulative, the devil and so on, I actually like her, I'd like to believe that there's more to her than just being the bad guy I'm not saying she's this multi-complex character or anything nor that she's an angel, far from that but I feel like I understand her actions or I try to, she fell for her best friend and she was probably scared of being rejected if she told Yuma that she had feelings for her so she got desperate and started the "practice" thing but she got herself in a mess because Yuma is an idiot and now she tries to compensate her one-sided (in her mind at least) feelings by staying in an abusive relationship. So yeah, Takeda is the only decent character in the mess. I just hope this doesn't have a het end.

Bleh. For a moment, I was like "Fuck yeah, Hotaru!" because Yuma is indeed being obnoxiously dense about this, to the point that it wouldn't be surprising if Hotaru had actually tried to be straightforward in the past and confessed properly but Yuma was just like "Yeah, I love you too! BFFs! You want to get married together? Aw, a double wedding sounds wonderful! Eh? What are you talking about, we have sleepovers all the time! I don't understand why you're getting upset, if you want to get in my pants that badly, you can totally borrow them, it's no problem! Hotaru? Why are you crying? Did the boy you like say something mean about you? Hotaru?"

LOL

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

To sum up.

Takeda - That 'politically correct' dude
Fujiwara - Generic asshole
Yuma - Dumb as bricks
Hotaru - Super Sexy Commando Angel

joined Apr 12, 2014

Where's chapter 7?

joined Oct 25, 2015

Looking forward to see if Yuma steps out of her "Oblivious" state of mind and really want Hotaru to get out of that bad bad relationship with that ahole. He is probably manipulating her in order to keep her and Yumas "thing" a secret. I like Takeda but he seems as oblivious as Yuma, the guy saw them kiss and just thought nothing of it. Any way, good read.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I doubt Takeda will ever get any with Yuma.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

doubt

Don't give people false hope, we already know he won't.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

Scared to read more of this, because cheating and het, but for the sake of my yuri, I'll do my best.

yeah right on!! I agree with you

Taeny
joined Nov 1, 2015

Cheating and het romances.. Rocky road ahead.
I have somewhat of a sense of hope for that evil girl though.
Eventually; she might sort out her stuff and come back to her senses. I'm about 99 percent sure it's because of her abusive boyfriend; as proved in the latest chapters that he's been.. demanding.. in a sexual way. As for the rest of this manga; I'm bad at thinking of future plots. This story reminds me alot about Citrus by Saburouta.. But, i'm pretty sure Citrus is still going to rule it's place as it is rather than this story.

joined Mar 16, 2015

what is the name of the magazine that publish this manga?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

To sum up.

Takeda - That 'politically correct' dude
Fujiwara - Generic asshole
Yuma - Dumb as bricks

Hotaru - Super Sexy Commando Angel (with some psychological issues)

I was scared to read this because of the bisexual tag, but I kind of don't read the girls as being bisexual. At least not Yuma. She seems thrilled by the idea of romance, but looking at it I think she only really has genuine romantic feelings for Hotaru. Takeda is the socially normal placeholder for her right now. The people in this that come off as awful are Fujiwara and Hotaru, but it seems that Hotaru is being sexually manipulated by her own boyfriend (and abused), and possibly in the past as well. She's just as vulnerable as Yuma in this case. It would be so easy for Fujiwara to call her out as a "sicko lesbo whore" and subject her to horrible bullying by her peers. Fujiwara holds the majority of the power in the story so far, and that makes me nervous.

I'm still optimistic for a good ending though. I haven't read anything by this author that didn't end well, hoping that they're scared to diverge from that trend haha. I can only hope for a change of heart in Fujiwara, healing of Hotaru's issues, and Yuma to get some brains. Takeda... can just stay the same, poor dude. Though I'd like to know how he ended up dating Yuma in the first place. I'm guessing he was the one to ask Yuma out, and she accepted more out of excitement for the idea of dating for the first time than genuine attraction. I don't think that makes Yuma a bad person though, it's perfectly normal at their age to make mistakes like that.

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 8:48PM

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

How can Yuma be this dense? I thought they where childhood friends.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Last pages gave me impression Fujiwara will get a threesome...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Last page
Fujiwara: "I can be quiet about it but in return let me join next time, in that thing that you do between girls"

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Last page
Fujiwara: "I can be quiet about it but in return let me join next time, in that thing that you do between girls"

^Oh hell naw.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Trying to NTR his "best friend"? What a nice guy. The title of the manga is quite deserved. Anyway, I don't think Hotaru wants a 3some. Something or someone is going to get in the way. And did she break-up with Takeda?

last edited at Nov 19, 2015 6:20AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Takeda broke up with Yuma and now Fujiwara's pulling the dick move. Now I wonder if there will be a threesome in this manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.