Forum › Love Sign discussion

Blonde%20anime%20glasses
joined Aug 16, 2015

OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE !!! I WANT MORE PLEASE MAKE A SECOUND CHAPTER!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

WANT MORE! DON'T STOP THERE! D:

joined Jan 4, 2014

Oh... I LIKE this one. Adding yet another voice to the "more please!"

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Eh, you reap what you sow. Gladly, at times like these, it seems. XD

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Somehow this reminds me of another doujin which also ends in a reversal. The MC feels insecure because her partner doesn't seem to be in it when they make love and afterwards thinks something along the lines of "So this is what the wolf's face looks like when she is asleep". I tried to think of the author's name but it eludes me.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Master Spark?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Somehow this reminds me of another doujin which also ends in a reversal. The MC feels insecure because her partner doesn't seem to be in it when they make love and afterwards thinks something along the lines of "So this is what the wolf's face looks like when she is asleep". I tried to think of the author's name but it eludes me.

this?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

this?

Thanks! I remember'd reading it, but was wondering about its name too...

joined Jul 20, 2011

Master Spark?

Laser is not difficult, ze.

last edited at Sep 11, 2015 5:07PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Hueehhh, right when there was going to be a reversal it ends! Wanted to see how she felt about her girlfriend right back.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Give me a sequel with reversal aaaaahhhhhhHHH that was so cute

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Sequel pleaseee :DDD

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Super cute :D

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

That was pretty fucking adorable. Even though they're kinda outlandish, I really love the lips and tongues. They're these long ass hentai tongues coming out of pencil thin grins that stretch across their entire face.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I need a sequel to this stat!

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

Concise with a cliffhanger-style twist at the end.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Give them some alone time you voyeurs

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

MORE!!!! NEED MORE!!! XD
I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MORE!!! XD

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

AH. That was good. Mooooore!

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Shoot! I seriously want to see what happens next. And Isumi kinda reminds me of my girl.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

this?

TY! (I even checked Ohsawa Yayoi's stuff but somehow I didn't click on Stay Green. orz)

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Yup ' ' it's the love sign

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oooo, adding to faves, that "mind blown/disheveled" look after just one kiss...so good ^_^

Oh WOW, THAT'S HOW YA DO, GURL! >////<

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

So, I guess I'm the only one who wasn't so hot about the drawing style? The story was ok, and if there was a sequel, I'd probably read it, but it didn't leave me freakishly wanting more. Eh, to each her own.

To reply you must either login or sign up.