Forum › An Absurd Relationship discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I laughed so hard. What a bitch, you just have to love her.

Don't actually have to, no.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't know what was so funny about "mayonegg" but I laughed anyway.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I sort of sympathize with the girl with black hair because I am a lot like her in terms of how I act. Does she have an excuse to treat people like crap and cheat? No obviously not, no one does, but I understand why. I cannot be kind to a girl unless I am in love with her and since I cannot have the girl I love all the other girls are simply void fillers. This is a very interesting story, love the whole OL thing. Knowing Takamiya it can go one of two ways, 1) everyone pretty much realizes their feelings in time and end up happy OR 2) people realize feelings too little too late and are crushed. Either way I cannot wait to see more >:D

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Did anything terrible happen to poor Takemiya IRL? It'd explain why most of her works revolve around cheating bitches.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Did anything terrible happen to poor Takemiya IRL? It'd explain why most of her works revolve around cheating bitches.

Awww let's hope not, but one wonders...

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Obviously I hope the answer to that question is no, still, I'm glad her charecters are so 'negative'. Bad characters create conflict and conflict creates drama. And I'm a slut for drama.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Obviously I hope the answer to that question is no, still, I'm glad her charecters are so 'negative'. Bad characters create conflict and conflict creates drama. And I'm a slut for drama.

Your avatar had me laughing like a duck for 1 minute. It's awesome

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I laughed so hard. What a bitch, you just have to love her.

Don't actually have to, no.

I do though. The pure bitch is just fantastic.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's not really about whether she's a good person or not... she's definitely a very complicated woman, who has gone through her fair share of issue. I suppose the glimpse into her past showcases a part of how she came to be who she is now, but it also showed us how complex she is once again, and that other shit happened before that

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Im a little confused. Maybe because I'm not the brightest tool in the Sun. So who is she actually in love with and who are these people??

joined Apr 27, 2014

Im a little confused. Maybe because I'm not the brightest tool in the Sun. So who is she actually in love with and who are these people??

I'm in the same position, I understand as much as you ;o

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I don't know what was so funny about "mayonegg" but I laughed anyway.

It made me think of Rosebud, and ended laughing.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The girl isn't actually shown, just mentioned (for now I guess)
If you mean the peeps in the latest chapter (5, college flashback), they're just her classmate (not named/important) and her ex

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I don't know, I feel like if she and Shuninta ever met, the Yuri World would be covered in darkness forever.

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 12:27AM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I don't know, I feel like if she and Shuninta ever met, the Yuri World would be covered in darkness forever.

I'm pretty sure they were sitting beside each other at Comiket.

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

she sure has come a long way... i guess this chapter was necessary to support her statement of "the old me might have eaten a girl like that right up". she was indeed horrible.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I'm pretty sure they were sitting beside each other at Comiket.

It's all over, isn't it?

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

This is the most awful bleak Jin story yet, and that's really saying something.

I like her stories with some vestige of a happy ending better. This was just bleh.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

she sure has come a long way... i guess this chapter was necessary to support her statement of "the old me might have eaten a girl like that right up". she was indeed horrible.

This comment gets it, feels weird to defend this character since i despise all the characters in the feelings we must endure (then again those characters are horrible all the way through and any character that isn't becomes horrible by the end) but that person we see in this chapter is her in the past, there is clearly a disconnect between her from the past and her now since people can change.

And honestly despite her clearly having issues right now I would argue she changed for the better, is much less of a horrible person now.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yea. It was pretty confusing to read. I realized it was flashback around half the chapter. I'm not sure her ex was a pregnant girl and I think we didn't see "my true love" yet. I enjoyed this chapter nonetheless. Good glimpse of MC past. Maybe the girl that tries to get with MC now have the feeling about MC "dark past" and that is why she is approaching her carefully? And btw. where you guys get MC's name from o.o?

joined Apr 27, 2014

Nah Shuninta-sensei has plenty of cheerful and sweet titles,come on, and she also has the feelings we all must endure,but really, she has very nice stuff, Takemiya-sensei also has nice sweet material,just not this one apparently. xD

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 8:38AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Yea. It was pretty confusing to read. I realized it was flashback around half the chapter. I'm not sure her ex was a pregnant girl and I think we didn't see "my true love" yet. I enjoyed this chapter nonetheless. Good glimpse of MC past. Maybe the girl that tries to get with MC now have the feeling about MC "dark past" and that is why she is approaching her carefully? And btw. where you guys get MC's name from o.o?

I think it's mentioned on chapter...2...oh well gonna go re-read again xD
Emi is mentioned at chapter 1
and that other office girl,the new one calls her Yamanaka-san ,so there ya go Yamanaka Emi-san ;3

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 8:58AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nah Shuninta-sensei has plenty of cheerful and sweet titles,come on, and she also has the feelings we all must endure,but really, she has very nice stuff, Takemiya-sensei also has nice sweet material,just not this one apparently. xD

From a writing perspective, it must feel very freeing to have a story that isn't limited by the usual yuri tropes. Being able to write a deeply flawed character as you see fit can be quite nice. Not so good if you're walking in expecting another happy, sweet romance, but this isn't running in Yuri Hime. It's running in Rakuen, which is aimed at a more mature audience that presumably expects more complex and not necessarily nice characters.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I think it's mentioned on chapter...2...oh well gonna go re-read again xD
Emi is mentioned at chapter 1
and that other office girl,the new one calls her Yamanaka-san ,so there ya go Yamanaka Emi-san ;3

Oh ok. It was so long I totally forgot xD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow, was that a flashback...I guess being an OL takes alot of self control for her...she wasnt kidding when she said the old her would gobble her up hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.