Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Have to say Akina look mighty fine in that butler outfit. O_O No wonder all the girls went gay for her XD

The world of anime and manga does not have nearly enough hot crossdressing girls. You'd think with how many stories about male traps there are it would be more common.

Touko and Konatsu playing Romeo and Juliet in a weeks time, next chapter about "side characters"

Is it possible? Will I get my hearts desire after so long?

I pray to Lord Atobee that we shall all live to see this glory.

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 8:26AM

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Oh god, the Marisa and Reimu (cosplay) cameo on page 21

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch24#20

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Am I the only one feeling somewhat tired of the formula?

I mean, the chapter had some really great gags but it felt more of the same.

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

You're not the only one. It's really starting to drag. It's like it's like the author has no real endgame plan for Kaede and Akina.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's a comedy manga. Not a romance manga. The author does not have to make them a couple just to please Yuri fans.

joined Jun 12, 2015

You're not the only one. It's really starting to drag. It's like it's like the author has no real endgame plan for Kaede and Akina.

I think, there will be no yuri ending for Kaede and Akina. It's just a comedy with pandering. Like Yuru Yuri.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

But even for a comedic manga is starting to feel somewhat stagnant. The punchlines are always "Shinozaki has meltdowns over Kaede" and "Shinozaki can't accept her otakuness"

joined Apr 6, 2013

But even for a comedic manga is starting to feel somewhat stagnant. The punchlines are always "Shinozaki has meltdowns over Kaede" and "Shinozaki can't accept her otakuness"

Yeah, but once those are resolved the story is over.

Plus the punchline today is "Akina turns girls gay"

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for another great chapter comet :) I still really enjoy this - even if they don't seem any closer to progressing in terms of yuri, it's a lot of fun - unlike some of the others It doesn't feel stagnant or dragging to me. I'd say it's in my top 5 ongoing manga.

To the scanlators - you have a typo on page 9, panel 4 - it should be real not read.

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 1:30PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Another chapter with maid outfits?
I am pleased.

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

It's a comedy manga. Not a romance manga. The author does not have to make them a couple just to please Yuri fans.

This is true. No author is beholden to their readers.

That being said, I just feel that this particular title is just starting to become the same 15-20 pages over and over.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yes and no, I just reread the whole thing, There's some progress here and there. Sure, Akina still deny her love of Kaede, but she's a bit more accepting on otaku things compared to the beginning.

As for repeatiness, I don't mind it, it's cute and funny, still enjoy reading it. and as it was mentioned, if those key points are resolved, that's pretty much the end of the manga.

though I do hope we'll have a proper yuri ending for this manga at some point. After all that teasing, if it ends with "nope, they're just BFF", will end up mighty annoyed. ><

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

To the scanlators - you have a typo on page 9, panel 4 - it should be real not read.

Pointing out errors should happen in the actual release thread.

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 9:11PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ch. 25 Introduces another lesbian! Yee bitch, it's nice to read happy things once in a while!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

What a vicious(ly awesome) cycle, girls becoming otaku for yuri! The corruption was both hilarious and kinda disturbing, hahaha...

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

What could this "big announcement" teased on the last page possibly be? Could it be...an anime adaption?!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

What could this "big announcement" teased on the last page possibly be? Could it be...an anime adaption?!

Check the credits page~

(its not a anime)

last edited at Aug 12, 2015 9:30PM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I love this manga more and more every release XD

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, I totally resonated with that story of Otaku Indoctrination, I used to never watch anime or read manga. Then I came across Naruto and One Piece, Pokemon and the like. Mainly battle shows, that was my introduction. Then one day something truly incredible happened, I found Yuri. Suddenly my life felt a whole lot more complete. I ran headfirst into Yuri and never looked back!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

For me, the discovery and the feelings of reading GL and some BL was there. Since watching anime isn't that weird where I come from (although the amount of intimate knowledge about a character and/ or the whole series is looked down on), everything's pretty normal. Only when I was bored that I clicked on Yuri and Yaoi tags and I felt so embarrassed. It's like my little secret and if anyone catches me, everything's over.

Pretty fun for me, haha.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Awwww Akina's got a little fangirl of her own <3
In their case, it's more GL than BL lol

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Believe me, you'll know if an anime gets announced

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Confident Glasses x Lazy Old Man, OTP!

Oh, and Koto needs to start getting into yuri to build up a resistance to it; a simple yaoi otaku can't hope to withstand the onslaught otherwise.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 24 has a missing page and a typo, it was fixed
https://cometscans.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/shinozaki-san-chapter-24/

To reply you must either login or sign up.