Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

Best ending: the girls are hit by a car while attempting to meet at a hotel. The guys find comfort in each other's arms.

... No.

You can't deny true love.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

No I can't. Funny I can deny this just fine.

Sorry if I seem snappy, but I'm tired and frustrated seeing comments wishing death on two characters who don't deserve it, and happy endings for two characters, one of whom is perfectly deserving, the other likely a psychopath. I don't get how people are looking at Fujiwara and instead of going 'crazy, hope he gets what's coming to him' are going 'I hope he gets a happy yaoi end'.

Fuck Fujiwara.

In the bad way.

joined May 4, 2013

I can't appreciate the fact that this IS tagged as a yuri manga.

But it is yuri. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it isn'.

I didn't say that this is not a yuri manga lol I said I can't appreciate that it is. There is a difference in appreciating and knowing that it is. I feel so sorry for Hotaru's character. She's basically the lesbian and yet she gets depicted as this scheming, lustful, "bi-curious" (probably beaten, too) childhood friend. Takeda gets branded up as a fuckboy(what's newwwwww for boys in yuri mangas? lmao). Unnecessary drama. I wouldn't be this disagreeable with the story if both of the women are not in a relationship with GUYS. I'm so sick and tired that this is how this author sees lesbian relationships as (lmao even a het relationship), a fling.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

this author sees lesbian relationships as (lmao even a het relationship), a fling.

That's not what's happening here.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I wouldn't be this disagreeable with the story if both of the women are not in a relationship with GUYS.

This is kinda the point. We live in world where hetero is set as default setting. So whatever or not you are gay, you are growing up learning that it is how things work. Then when you realize you are not the norm, you are in trouble. Most common way to deal with that problem is starting to date guys to prove that you are actually not gay or to somehow erase your true feelings. From what I got Hotaru is doing both, but since it didn't work in the slightest, she decided, screw it I'm going to see if things can happen with Yuma, if they can I'll think about rest later.

Yuma is either unaware of being lesbian or bi. Still she is going with a guy for the same reason. He was nice and she didn't dislike him so it is natural to try going out. Media says so and they can't be wrong. Right?

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 8:41AM

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Hotaru is just trying to cover up, definitely. Those subtle touches. Where there's only two. But it shows. Mygawd. This one is torturing me, but heck, part of the plot so why not... as long as it's good ending...

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Ohh when comes chapter 4 ._. Can't wait longer.. what happend next :x

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

When someone just perfectly phrases all your thoughts so you don't have to. Love the internet.

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 11:18AM

Copy%20(6)%20of%20copy%20of%20ma%20pic
joined Feb 3, 2014

Guys guys, they're just gal pals

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 2:19PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

No it should be obvious that she's been in love with her since they were little.

Woah, this changes everything. Does this mean that when Hotaru deep kissed Yuma and started rubbing her flower garden, it wasn't because she thought it'd be funny? You might be on to something here.

MelonBun, please never stop posting in this thread. Thank you.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Guys guys, they're just gal pals

You meant gay pals right?

Gf
joined Aug 1, 2015

Am I the only one who gets annoyed/slightly pissed by the way Hotaru acts?

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 6:51PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

When someone just perfectly phrases all your thoughts so you don't have to. Love the internet.

Ikr thank you human.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God those who didn't realize Hotaru was in love with Yuma from the first chapter need to read more yuri

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol I feel spoiled with the quick translates ^_^ I wonder what'll happen next...

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Friends with benefits. Nice.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

There are a lot of good people in this thread. It saves the world, I guess.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

true

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 10:03AM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I actually feel kind of bad for Takeda. Him and Yuma seem like they'd be really compatible, but she's obviously way more attracted to Hotaru, so there's no helping it. I'm sure the breakup's gonna look pretty ugly.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 7:01PM

joined Jul 19, 2015

When is the next chapter going to be release?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When is the next chapter going to be release?

Every single comment of yours is either asking about when the next release will be or begging for raws.

I refer you to rule 5. Cut it out.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 9:13AM

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I had mixed feelings about this, but gotta agree with you, at first I guess I felt bad for Takeda since I'm a guy too but the way he try to always have sex with her on every occasion just make me feel like he just wants to fuck her, I'm not about to judge him but that's definitely what made me root for Hotaru instead.

Yuma means everything to her and even if I can't relate to her like you do I still understand how much deeper her love is and if I had to choose a side I'd be on Hotaru's without a shadow of a doubt.

We'll see where the author go with this, I just hope it's not going to be a never ending drama and that something will happen, no matter what.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 2:12PM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Way better than Cirtus!
What I want is for Yuma to beat the living crap out of the guy who got laid by Hotaru!!
Because he was blackmailing her to do it ....
That bastard!

last edited at Aug 7, 2015 9:17PM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

God those who didn't realize Hotaru was in love with Yuma from the first chapter need to read more yuri

They have to start somewhere, man.
But yes... "They are not the brightest banana of the bunch." (RWBY reference)

joined Feb 1, 2013

*Yuma violated by her piece of shit bf

i dont want to live on this planet anymore. seriously i wish he could die of lou gehrig's disease. he can take the other guy with him.

To reply you must either login or sign up.