Forum › Lily Love discussion

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I love this work so much. Amazing art and wonderfully refreshing to have the relationship move forward so quickly and cleanly. But what's really incredible is that the author is here posting among us. As an old-school yuri fan, the concept of having direct creator contact is mindblowing to me. Is this the future? If so, it's brighter than I realized.

Thank you so much for all of your work, Ratana Satis, and for your great generosity in allowing it to be posted here. I will be buying the English version for certain. Best of luck in all your future projects. :) Of course, thank you to the Three Musqueerteers for their efforts as well!

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 12:36AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

KcaT:

1- is "anonymous" applying for an editing gig ? Lol

Nah, lawl.

Just noticed a few, so thought, oh what the hey. There aren't too many chapters right now anyway.

If one can prove to be useful or contributive in some way, why not?

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 12:33AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

KcaT:

Nah, lawl.

Just noticed a few, so thought, oh what the hey. There aren't too many chapters right now anyway.

Tbh it really helped us, because we heard many times that our translation has mistakes, "it's Engrish" but no-one show us directly WHERE are these mistakes =_= Coco said she will now re-read translations for 3 times before send me to edit and also in final QC.

we won't correct these pages, because I think it's pointless because Ratana's Eng volume will have much better translation :>

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 12:37PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol ^_^ either way good work anonymous, and of course the three Muqueerteers keep up the good work...
And Ratana Satis your amazing! Great art, great plot, great comedy! Cant wat for the english volume release ^_^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Oh and I forgot to post a link here xD More info about special chapter - Secret Scene

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Q&A with Ratana - second part

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 1:31AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

But way more importantly:

I wanted to create new avatar for Dynasty. But because it’s very small I decided to post full version here :D
——
Mew is from ch. 15 :]

Source:
http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/124163497126/i-wanted-to-create-new-avatar-for-dynasty-but
http://41.media.tumblr.com/625780e52dcc8e1cd318ae14b280da26/tumblr_nrjf16D2A31unp627o1_1280.png

:3

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 4:59PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just saw the raws for chapter 14.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And I'm still waiting for text after QC for ch 7 T_T it's ready, but Coco can't currently send me it T_T

joined Jan 31, 2015

Ah, Alextasha, this is a late reply, but better late than never.

Alextasha:

anonymous:

KcaT:

Nah, lawl.

Tbh it really helped us, because we heard many times that our translation has mistakes, "it's Engrish" but no-one show us directly WHERE are these mistakes =_= Coco said she will now re-read translations for 3 times before send me to edit and also in final QC.

we won't correct these pages, because I think it's pointless because Ratana's Eng volume will have much better translation :>

Sure, cool.

Yeah, it's fine if the already released chapters don't get corrected and re-released, especially since, like you said, there is also an official translated release now. I just had some time and needed to "get that out of my system", lawl.

BTW, if you wish to have an extra pair of eyes to review the text for future chapters, feel free to let me know. I don't mind. The only thing is I cannot always guarantee my availability, but if I am, I'll gladly do it.

Thanks, and good work as usual. :3

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 3:58PM

158e73e9-b1f7-46d9-8892-2ce9a7030375
joined Jun 16, 2015

Thank God !!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Well. That escalated quickly lol.

Imagine if the next page were they having sex, and then plot twist! IT WAS A ONE SHOT! D:
Is odd because the art style is so pretty that when she said "I'm nerdy, nobody like girls like me" you can't agree... Is so risky to make an ugly character huh?

"Big Legs. Chubby."

(immediately shows both of those are false)

Had to come back to this because it's still in my head every time I see Donut. Lol.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Lol Donut's eyes after seeing the calendar.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

twizbuck I remember "I'm flat" fragment and I asked Ratana last time "Tell me, WHERE she is flat? I think only on her back" cuz... God xD in 8th/9th chapter, also on this picture and also in future 15 swimsuits!!! she doesn't look flat from front xD

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 5:07PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

She really knows how to leave on a cliffhanger though.. Is she a fan of K-Dramas? xD

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

P'mew sure isn't pulling those punches. Way to go, girl!

And Donut's friends are great, although they picked a pretty sfw picture to illustrate what 18+ is.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Remember kids, kissing is maximum lewd stuff

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I thought holding hands was lewd cranked to eleven?

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

First date on S.Valentine's day. Go for it, Donut!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Uh where do I go to read "Hot love with senior" the manga

Hahahah maybe Ratana will draw one-shot with this title :D

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 5:22PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Omg cute!!!! I am so in love with this Manga right now. Go P'mew for teasing! :D

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Why all japanese yuri isn't like that T__T? I love this comic (screw the proper name) so much <333 More love and power to you Ratana <33333333333

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Hahaha that is my reaction to every time I have a first date with a girl I like xD

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

what a tease but the title said it was so i cant complain. :(

joined Jan 4, 2014

P’Mew is just so evil to be teasing poor innocent Donut like that... I love it! 

To reply you must either login or sign up.