Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

oooohhh! turns out i could use the coins to unlock chapters on the web! phew~ major relief. and out of curiosity, i went to check on my phone to see whether the same chapter is unlocked, it wasn't. a message prompted asking if i want to use 3 coins to unlock it. i just closed the app. and when i returned to it moments later, the chapter is unlocked in the app! so... it just needed abit of time to be synced, yay! all is well. thank you for your reply, and thanks for the english translations! the overlay thing is just like magic :)

Any type of coins (Android, iOS, etc.) should be able to buy the chapters. And like you've noticed, the chapters that you buy are linked with your account, so you should always be able to access them once you log in, regardless of what device you're using.

joined May 20, 2013

I think the relationship between Sumin and director are real .Every relationship has a circle, fall in love, love fade away , fight .but in that fight or if there is something wrong with the partner . It's time decide will they leave or stay. I think a first it was a bit Sumin's fault . The director tried to comfort her . But then the director felt stress after the fight got drunk , sad and slept with another man. I knew that she was feel more comfortable at all, she felt worse. That 's why they are having sex together . Director didn't explain and Sumin got pissed off (3 finger!) especially when she met the blond girl . It was 2 persons ' fault. They are both childish and didn't know how to maintain a relationship , they even didn't know how toblove themselves. I saw that it was really hard for Sumin and director to work out their relationship. Now Sumin is 34, been through a lot( she will know what to do when hard time come) and settle down . I think there a really higher chance for Sumin and blond get together. ( although they will go through the same circle but not problems). But i still refer the relationship between director and Sumin . Since they left too much hurt and scars for each other. It would be hard and take very long time but the relationship may be more solid , and it just because i felt that it would be more very interesting story if they get back together rather than the common story -line, with other people.

well, i think it's impossible for sumin and seju to go back. The relationship between them is totally not that healthy from the very beginning. Sumin indulged herself with the seju-only world and never had a chance to learn how to develop an intimate connection with someone else (she has almost no friend but one), she was over-protected by seju (and also by her family maybe) and has no idea what mutual understanding is. Though 34 years old, still she is that childish girl 10 years ago. If she is not going to grow up in a world without seju materially and emotionally, she will never recover from her past. Somehow i think sumin knows everything, seju is the only one she can rely on even she is very cause of her sorrow,that's why her attitude is always cold and unconcerned.
Finally let's face it, the love between sumin and seju was fade away long time ago, only habits and condolence remain.

I somehow feel that Seju can understand Sumin but Sumin is in the other way around. That was why Sumin feel alone and neglected . I can understand Sumin completely but Seju is a bit confuse to me . You are right that they can't get back together . But i still hope that maybe after the relationship with the blond girl , Sumin can realiza that she love Seju more . It just the way the Seju overprotect her make feel that way . And after all i can firgure it out what Seju really want and felt. But i think if they are going to apart , it would be better for Sumin and blond girl to live far from Seju

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Sorry to break it to you love, but they won't be putting up anymore chapters here. You'll have to pay to unlock the rest.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Chapter 4 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/4

<3 Thank youuuuuu!

"'Why?' You think I'm in heat or something?"
I'd be perfectly okay with Sumin being in heat >.>

Edit: I was about to wonder why you guys released chapter 2 on Dynasty. Lmfao! That shit was too funny Kyra!

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 3:42PM

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

I like this update. It's like when a friend tells you a story and when they get to the middle part, they went off topic somehow. When they get back, they just skip to the sex part and then went home. After you close the door behind them, you're left with your imagination (which can be better or worse) with their actually story.
(Am I the only one with friends like that?)

joined Jan 31, 2015

kyra:

Chapter 4 Release

Forget Chapter 4!

Get Chapter 2 on Dynasty for free!!!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_does_the_fox_say_ch02

GO GO GO GET IT B4 MODZ GET 2 IT INB4BAN!!11!11

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 3:52PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

kyra:

Chapter 4 Release

Forget Chapter 4!

Hey Omn, got a big fish for you!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

kyra:

Chapter 4 Release

Forget Chapter 4!

THAT UPDATE THO LOLOL

ay seju is a hoebag AND DON'T HATE ON SUMIN YO SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD AND LONELY OKAY

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ay seju is a hoebag AND DON'T HATE ON SUMIN YO SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD AND LONELY OKAY

Whatever, Sungji is the best from all of them.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

^you know what's up yo

welcome to the Church of Sungji, our beautiful cinnamon roll savior

joined Jan 31, 2015

trolly kyra:

Here is Seju being angelic. How dare you call her a hoe, halmoni? Look at this face. Is this a face of a hoe?
Here is Sungji being a beautiful cinnamon roll
Here is Sungji throwing shade at some bitch-ass bitches
Here is Sumin, everyone's fav. lilicon sizing up her prey
Here is Sumin, being a thirsty-ass bitch and is blinded by beautiful people.

halmoni:

Alextasha:

GLASSES GIRL BEST GIRL

*gets booed out of the room*

Wait, how about...

CHOIGUN ANYONE?

*gets murdered*

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 4:30PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Can I get a translation for the site where I have to PAY $$$ to read the rest of the god damn chapters? The least you can do is help me understand what I'm about to spend my money on.

Have you been paying attention to our credits page/the chapter 2 update/anything that's been going on this thread for the past few weeks? All of the info is there, and it's not very difficult to find.

GLASSES GIRL BEST GIRL

I'm lowkey with u on this one

joined Jan 31, 2015

The secret of chapter 2
Ancient mystery
Somewhere deep in the webs
I know you're hiding
What is your ship?
Will we ever know?
Will always be a mystery
What do you shiiiiip?

You're my guardian angel
Hiding in the webs
What is your shiiiiiiiiiip?

Fbi-mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-01-e76b0cf0-mkv_snapshot_12-06_2014-04-18_22-47-31
joined Feb 10, 2015

i've bought all the current chapter and have to say that it was worth it :3

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Read up to 16 chapters. It's a nice one worth reading; has a lot of drama, sex and some angst.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 5:46PM

Why is Dynasty allowing people to upload stupid shit lately. Unlike the stupid censored comic, this one isn't even anything. Why are you wasting everyone's time with this crap.

The main point of these translations isn't necessarily so that readers can view these stories without having to ever pay. The point is so that readers are exposed to the stories, get to read them, and then go out and buy them to support the creators of the material when available to do so.

This isn't "isn't even anything." The creator just gave a taste and is now asking people to support his/her work directly. It looks like a decent series so I'm glad Dynasty-Scans posted it so that I could learn about the series.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 5:51PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Read up to 16 chapters. It's a nice one worth reading; has a lot of drama, sex and some angst.

Read up to 47 chapters. I can't believe Sumin turned out to be a alien cyborg angel succubus from the future.

OH DAMN FORGOT SPOILER TAGS OH SH--

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 5:58PM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Chapter 2 was 10/10, unexpected plot twist, unprecedented character development, brilliant dialogue.

It's not really something that interests me enough to figure out the Korean site and pay for viewing it at this moment, but y'know, that's okay, because I don't feel entitled to read everything ever. Good luck on your translations, halmoni.

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

I think the last chapter editor has some guides on her tumblr. You can check here: http://dynasty-no-kyra.tumblr.com/

joined Jul 2, 2015

I would like to buy this manga, just one issue, is there a English version of this manga that I can buy? Can I buy it on amazon?

joined Sep 11, 2014

The art for this is beautiful and the artist works hard and relies on sales to make his/her work worth the time spent; why not pay 50 cents? 2nd chapter seems like it's aimed towards those who think they're privileged to something they barely heard about 2 seconds ago.

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I love kyra

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Casusby

I love kyra

BAI. THE LORD HAS SPOKEN ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Any way to convince the author to make an physical English copy of the work? Willing to pay hellish shipping rate in order to get the complete copy since getting the digital version sounds like a hassle.
Still that upload is amusing and I don't mind paying for people's work as long I can get the physical version.in English.

To reply you must either login or sign up.